CH 01

OUR PERFECT LI(F)E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH.01

 

 

The new lounge is just open in the heart of expensive area in Seoul, Apgeujong. Someone in neat suit, serious face, intimidating aura, just walked in. followed by the guy known as the spider web of Seoul.

“Lee Seungri!” Someone called the spider web.

Seungri nodded, “Teddy.” He shook his hand, “Congratulation for the club.”

“Lounge.” Teddy correcting him. “nightclubs are for kids.” Then he turn to the icy cold person beside Seungri, “the Dragon… what an honor.”

He smirks, “Congratulation for the… club.”

Teddy hissed, hating this person is not an option, he’s way too powerful. “Yeah, welcome to my… club, Kwon Jiyong.”

 

“Seungri know almost everyone in this town, crazy, right?” a girl giggling.

“Wrong! I know almost every important people in this world.” Seungri calmly sat down beside the girl.

“Hey! You surprised me!” a petite girl playfully smacks him. Sandara Park, someone called the virtual celebrities—a person who is famous on the internet, they’re vloggers, youtubers, or people who became famous from social media.

“Hey, babe.” Seungri put his arm around Dara, and Dara gave him a light kiss on his cheek. Seungri and Dara is on a relationship that Jiyong himself couldn’t understand if they are serious or just publicity, because as far as Jiyong know Seingri, he’s setill fooling around meeting girls and Sandara seems okay with it.

“Hyung, please sit down here.” Seungri asked Jiyong.

Jiyong looking at the girls who already sitting there comfortably.

Jiyong release an annoyed heavy sighed.

“Hey, boss.” Suddenly someone pat his shoulder, “Come sit with me in my table, I know you hate to sit here with that Don Juan wannabe and his mistresses.”

“Yaa!” Sandara glaring at him.

Seungri laughs and said, “Babe, you know you’re the queen.”

“First lady!” Dara pouting.

“Absolutely.” Seungri kissed her.

“Choi Seunghyun, thank God!” Jiyong followed him.

In Seunghyun’s table there’s only him and one other girl.

“Who—“

“She’s Chaerin Lee.” Seunghyun explained before Jiyong ask.

“Hi, nice to meet you!” she extend her hand.

“Nice to meet you, miss Lee.” Jiyong scanned her, dirty blonde hair styled in lose wave, latest YSL jumpsuits—he works in fashion fields, he knew what’s hot at the moment.

“Call me CL.” She smiles with her cherry colored lips.

“Okay, CL.” Jiyong politely smiling. “I’m Kwon Jiyong.”

Chaerin is busy with her cellphone like there’s nobody else on the table.

“Boss, what brings you here?”

“Oh, I need to see Daesung later, he said let’s meet here since we both are invited by Teddy.” Jiyong said.

“Good place, huh?” Seunghyun said.

Jiyong shrugged, “You know I’m not going out often now.”

“Yeah, oh by the way, how’s mr. Kwon?” Seunghyun asked.

Jiyong paused, his father health is not very good lately and he can’t help but to keep worrying about him, “Still on observation.”

Jiyong glancing at Chaerin who hasn’t move an inch from her phone screen.

“So… what are you doing miss Lee?” Jiyong asked.

She finally lift her head, “pardon?”

“What do you do for living?”

“Oh me? Influencer.”

“What is an influencer?” Jiyong asked.

“People who influence other people.” Seunghyun said.

“We are followed by so many people who got inspire by us in many specific things.” Chaerin added.

“Like you always call me, Jiyong; a walking advertisement.” Seunghyun grins.

“You’re also a model or celebrity like Seunghyun?” Jiyong asked Chaerin.

“Not on TV, I’m a fashion and beauty blogger at first, now I have my own youtube channel and soon my own make up brand. I’m basically a businesswoman.” She smiles.

“Oh, a youtuber.” Jiyong murmured.

“What’s with the tone, Mr. Kwon Jiyong?” Chaerin ask, “Do you still think that a youtuber is someone who only talk in front of the camera, talking about how much drama in their live?” Chaerin scoffed.

“I didn’t say that.” Jiyong shrugged.

“What about you, Jiyong-ssi…” she said, “who are you?”

“The brain of peaceminusone.” Seunghyun said, “I’ve told you about him, remember?”

Chaerin paused, “but isn’t the owner is… the dragon?”

“Yup, G-Dragon, me.” Jiyong said.

“OMG, I never thought the brain of that street wear company is someone this tidy, I mean… I thought I’d saw an artist with lazy outfit.” Chaerin laughs.

Jiyong also chuckles hearing her laughing.

“Everyone is now dying to wear PMO, you must be happy.” Chaerin said.

“Not everyone, I don’t think you’re interested in such street brand.” Jiyong said.

“I do, but I heard PMO is too stingy in giving away endorsement for people.” She said.

“Endorsement? If you really like it, why don’t you buy it?” Jiyong asked.

“Me?” Chaerin laughs, “Why would I buy a product if Fendi and Dior is struggling fighting over me to be their muse?”

Jiyong paused.

“You don’t understand Jiyong, but Jieun must be know about this, ask her if you’re interested in how ‘influencer life’.” Seunghyun get in the middle to avoid any unnecessary argument.

“Ah I know Jieun no one.” Chaerin said.

“You knew?” Jiyong asked.

“Yup, right right, she’s the PR of PMO, right?” Chaerin said.

Suddenly a waitress gave Seunghyun a tissue with a phone number in it.

“From the lady across the room.”

Seunghyun scoffed, he’s looking at the lady who sent him the number and nod.

“Go for her, she’s pretty.” Chaerin said.

“Nah… not today, I’m tired.” Seunghyun said.

“This happened a lot to you?” Jiyong surprised.

“He’s handsome, you know, many girls did that to him.” Chaerin said, “Happened a lot when we’re hanging out, right?” Chaerin said.

“Really? Girl’s asking first?” Jiyong laughing, , he knew Seunghyun for so long and never knew that girls could be so straightforward to him.

“Does this never happen to you?” Chaerin asked Jiyong.

“Nah…” He replied.

“Jiyong is too cold.” Seunghyun said, “Girls asking about him via his friends; me or mostly from Seungri but Jiyong always say no.”

“Never wanted to settle down, Jiyong-ssi?” Chaerin asked.

“Never think about it, CL-ssi.” He turned to her, “Settle down is not for me.”

Chaerin smiles, her red cherry lips formed a perfect smile, “That’s what people said before they met me, Jiyong-ssi.”

 

It was a little hazy, especially after Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter