The Ugly Me...

The Ugly Me...

 

The Ugly Me...

 
--Eunhyuk's POV--
 
Finally... We just got home, after attending Seoul Music Award. It have been really tiring, but also fun, and not forget to mention how happy we are after getting our third Daesang for this year. 
 
"Hyukkieeeeee... Hyukkieee...."
 
Oh uh... What does he want now?...
 
"Yeah Hae... I'm here!!.."
 
"HYUKKIEE... *Smiling like an idiot*"
 
"What is it Hae?... I'm dead tired and I really don't have any energy for your hyperness.... Please let me sleep for now huh?.."
 
"But Hyukkieeee... We have to celebrate for today we-"
 
*Turn around, rolls himself like a ball and cover all his body with the thick blanket*
 
"YA... Don't sleep... *Pouts like a five years old child*"
 
Omo... He looks so cutelike this... I just want to kiss those pouty lips... NO.. nonono... I can't do this... I ca't let him win... He can't have it his away everytime!!
 
"YA... Hae... Don't pout like this... You look so ugly... Making me almost going blind!!"
 
"WHAT??... And now you say I'm UGLY?? What the Hyuk... Fine!! The UGLY ME is going to leave you... For sure there is others that likes me..."
 
Oh uh... I'm feeling gulty now... What have I done to my cute little baby... Aishh... stupid me, now I have to pay for it...
 
"*Sigh* Hae... I didn't meant it like that... Sorry Hae..."
 
"Hyukkie... You are away too handsome, and handsome ones like you, shouldn't waste their time to talk to ugly people like me... Don't worry... The ugly me wouldn't desturb you anymore..."
 
And with that he leaves the room... GOD!!... I just can't understand this guy, for sure he acts like a five years old kid... Oh God... what should I do now to make it up to him??...
 
TING TING *Tweet alert*
 
"WHAT THE HELL!!!"
 
 
 
 
--Donghae's POV--
 
Stupid Hyukkie... stupid Hyukkie... STUPID HYUKKIE!!!! 
 
Saying I'm ugly... hpfm... I'm gonna show you that I'm not ugly... I will tweet this to my fan, for sure they find me cute, and not ugly like that stupid monkey...
 
 
Thank you for loving the ugly Donghae ^^ Good Night sweet dream!!
 
 
 
--Eunhyuk's POV--
 
@DieForHAE
@donghae861015 OPPA!!! SOOOO CUTE...
 
 
@DongHaes_FIsh
@donghae861015 NOOO.... Who said you are Ugly... Oppa is so handsome, for sure the one who says you are ugly he himself is ugly and jaelous!!!
 
 
@MY-BABY-HAE 
@donghae861015 OPPA!! can I eat you up^^ so cute you are...
 
 
@EunHae_Shipper
@donghae861015 You are handsome oppa, and hyukkie oppa most thinks so too ^^ Oppa we love you, but not you ugly but handsome :D
 
 
Okay... I had had enough... What the hell does he think he is doing... Posting this piture up and makes those girls go crazy??... Don't he know that those pouty lips belong to me and ONLY ME!!!
I stomp to his room, and as i open the door, I see him sitting there giggling... Yeah Hae... you are now giggling watching all those replies huh??...
 
"YAA... LEE DONGHAE!!"
 
"W...What??"
 
"What the hell did you just did?? huh??..."
 
"What... Are you now angry 'cause my fans thing I'm not ugly but cute??"
 
"*Runs to Donghae and push him in to the wall* No.. not that... I'm angry because you can't show those pouty lips to anyone other than me..."
 
"A...and w..why is t..that??..
 
"Simply!!.. Because they belongs to me *crash his lips on Donghae's*"
 
 
 
"Hae!!.."
 
"Hmm..."
 
"Now.. As I'm thinking about it let's celebrate... let's celebrate on my bed..."
 
"Hyukkie.. Happy-3-years anniversary"
 
"Huh??.. What?.."
 
"What, what??.. Hyukkie... Don't tell me you forgot that today is our anniversary??"
 
"*Wispher* Sorry Hae..."
 
"YA YA YA!!... stupid you.. stupid you.. STUPID YOU HYUKKIEE!!!!"
 
"HAE.... I'M SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY"
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hi Guys/Girls :D
 
Hehe... I just made a drabble... I just couldn't stop myself from doing so, since I saw that picture... 
He is cute right?? right?? right??
 
Well any way... this will be my little present to you since I just finished all my exams :D
I hope you like it and enjoy it ^^
 
drop some comments, so I know what you think okay?? ^^ lol..