Final

The Duel

A long time ago, in Seoul's Kingdom, there was a princess called Bae Joohyun, which beauty and sweetness were very admired. But, the opposite could be said about her suitor, chosen by her parents, prince Park Bogum.

 

One day, a mysterious figure walked by the castle's doors. He wore a heavy armor head to toe, so they couldn't see his face. The knight had all the eyes on him when he suddenly challenged the prince for a duel.

Everybody got shocked! Prince Bogum was well known by his incredible strength. How that tiny person would be able to beat him?

 

 

Both of them headed to the arena. A pair of lances and horses was given to them. The crowd was getting louder and princess Joohyun was watching everything with blank eyes.

The prince was confident and full of himself, showing his muscles to the crowd. Otherwise the knight trusted on his intelligence, and surprisely he was able to give Bogum the final hit by using his own strength against him. Winner they all said.

 

 

Joohyun felt a huge relief when she saw the winner, but that feeling was replaced by fear, knowing that soon she would have to marry a completely strange person.

Only when they were by themselves he took the helmet off, revealing it face. Joohyun was speechless, right in front of her a beautiful monolid women, kneeling, said:

"My princess, my name is Kang Seulgi. My only wish is to see your happiness. So, I grant you freedom."

They looked at each other's in silence and with tears forming in her eyes, Joohyun then speech:

"I accept."