1/1

My Naughty CEO

Jihoon groaned as his baby start to jump on the bed and scolded his baby. "Hoonie slow it doown" .
But the baby didnt stop and start screaming in jihoon's ear which made him all awake and get up from his beauty sleep.
"Mommy! You promised me that i will come with you at work!" He exclaimed happily and start jumping again. Jihoon sighs once again as he remembered his promise to his boss.

After a few hours the two drive off on the company. Everyone in the workplace love hoonie because of his cheerful and gummy smile. Whenever they feel tired hoonie tried to cheer them up. But of course where will he stay while jihoon is working?
of course its no other than guanlin's office , Jihoon's scary boss but he is very cute and fluffy whenever he met hoonie.
He really love the kid and often play with him. Its also funny how this kid can give him ideas for new products and such.

Jihoon doesnt feeling well at the moment and hoonie already went to lai's office. He started working again and fix guanlin's schedules. And yes jihoon is guanlin's secretary for a few years now and nothing changed between them.. They love to piss each other but theyre good in working.

On the other hand
Guanlin is busy playing with hoonie, not minding his busy work and keep building a house for the kid. They sometimes also make fun of jihoon. Hoonie is very spoiled when it comes to guanlin and jihoon dont like it.

Later that day jihoon knock on the CEO's office and his eyes went wide and he glares at them getting ready to kill the two for being messy. Oh well guanlin's office looks like a play room now and the two are starting to get scared.
Jihoon take a deep breathe before shouting
"LAI KUANLIN LAI LIHOON CLEAN YOUR MESS!!"
The two naughty boys started to clean the toys and put it back on its boxes. After awhile guanlin slowly approach his wife because he is still scared af.
"Im sorry princess.." Guanlin pouts but he only recieved a hard smack on his head and a lil laugh can be heard in the background.

"guanlin,lihoon do a 15 jumps now!!" Jihoon ordered them abd two quickly follows what he asked.
After doing a 15 jumps,both of them sit on the sofa and jihoon is calm now and is resting in guanlin's chest while hoonie rest on the other arm of his father.
"Mommy!! Me and daddy talked bout our thoughts of having another babyyy and i said i wanttt a baby boyy mommy pleaseeee !! Daddy said i have to beg you sooooo" Hoonie started to jump excitedly and keeps whinning while guanlin is just watching his son nervously.he is scared of how will jihoon react to that. Well to his suprise jihoon smiled and said "Iam already carrying a baby"

Both of the naughty boys stop and look at him with a shocked expression on their faces.
"R-really??" Guanlin stuttered cant believe on what he just heard just now..
Jihoon just chuckled and nods
Hoonie run off to his side and put his ear on jihoon's not yet visible baby bump while guanlin is still processing on what he heard staring at jihoon's tummy.
Jihoon noticed it and kiss his husband just to prove that its true.
The family became happy that night and cant wait to have their another baby.