#Untitled3

Untitled 2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling dizzy by the shaking of my body. No, I wasn’t dancing, I was actually sitting at the last seat of the bus. And the bouncing isn’t a help at all.

 

Wait, bus?

 

Why am I even here? Why am I alone?

 

Slowly, I tried transferring seats until I reached the back of the driver.

 

“Sir, where are we going?” I looked at the window and saw some stores and houses and beach?

 

“Welcome to AD Express!” he exclaimed and I jumped a little.

 

I was confused. AD express? Never heard of that thing before. New bus line?

 

And then an imaginary lightning struck me. Everything seems to rewind.

 

I was looking up at the sky and I was falling from the tall building.

 

But I can’t remember my name.

 

“Where you could experience your first ride after death.”

 

Ah! AD express! After death express! Funny how did they put up the bus name. I laughed to myself.

 

Wait, WHAT??!

 

Death??

 

Ah, yeah. I’m dead.

 

 

---

 

 

"I can't remember my name, is this normal?" I asked the driver. "But, I remember how I died."

 

"Suicide?" he asked back.

 

Suicide? That's too harsh!

 

"I think?" I wondered. "I know I'm dead but I don't know who I am. Is that necessary to ask?"

 

"Everything will be answered when we arrive there," he said and after some minutes, the bus halted in front of a building. I don't know how to describe it, but the structure looks unique.

 

I took off the bus and then it disappeared quickly! Wow!

 

I don't know where I'm heading to and I feel lost since I really can't remember anything. You know, you can recognize all of the things that your eyes could see but there's something in your mind that is missing? Like a piece of a puzzle.

 

I followed the pathway until I reached the door and opened it.

 

Well, the place looks like a coffee shop but it doesn't look normal. There are huge flowers hanged from the ceiling with different colors it somehow creeps me out but it feels good which is a little weird.

 

I went to the counter area and sit on one of the bar chair.

 

"Uhm, excuse me?" I said to the guy who's preparing a coffee. "Are we all dead here? Or am I just the only one? Or can you even see me?"

 

He didn't answer. He didn't even look at my way. I conclude that he can't see or hear me. So, why did the driver sent me here?

 

I looked around, there are some customers here. Some where just sitting and sipping there coffee, some were chitchatting and some were reading a book.

 

"Oh my god. Where am I? I wanna go home! But I don't know if I have a home!" I frustatingly murmured over the counter.

 

I kept on brainstorming if what's my name, my parents name or if I have siblings or children or husband.

 

I suddenly looked at the table with one person who's laughing with his book. I observed his face, he looks like a human and he's handsome. He wears a western style suit and he looks young! Maybe senior high school, a teenager? I stared at him and he winked at me! I looked at my back if there's someone sitting with me, but I am alone!

 

I looked at him once again, as I point a finger to myself and then he grinned. He closed his book and started walking towards me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter