Untitled 1

Untitled 2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wedding bells are ringing!” my bestfriend, my beautiful bestfriend, peeked on the door and sweetly said those words, giggling. Like he’s more excited than the bride itself. “Beautiful! Mi amor!” holding a video camera and focused it on me.

 

“How do I look?” I had to ask.

 

“Oh, come on. I sent you the best artists I have in the industry! How are you feeling?”

 

“I’m nervous and excited!” I giggled.

 

“Any message for the groom?” He asked.

 

“Can’t wait to spend my forever with you, babe.”

 

Every girl has their own dreamed love story and dream wedding. Mine was for 8 years, engaged for 4 years.

 

They envied our relationship, said it was too perfect. Two beautiful creatures, in love since senior high school, though I was in love with him since grade 8 (don’t tell him, it’s my secret).

 

For the future merging of our companies, our family decided to arrange a marriage for us but since we were in love, we just happily volunteered.

 

He never failed to make me the most special girl in the universe, in his world. I was his princess and he’s my prince charming wrapped in his witty remarks and silly jokes (too cheesy?). Well, he just makes me forget about everything—like what time is it or did I eat already, I forget about my homeworks and deadlines, I forget about my girl time with my friends (and I thank my friends for understanding me). All I could remember was his eyes, sparkling as he looked through me, like conquering my soul, my existence.

 

Women from my school looked at me with jealousy in their eyes as they murmur to each other while my handsome boyfriend is casually sitting on the front of his luxury car, parked just outside the school building, smelling the bouquet of my favorite flowers on his hand and staring at me like I am the person who completes his life.

 

I couldn’t ask for more.

 

I was staring at my finger where my engagement ring was placed. The diamond was sparkling as the light reflects into it. This is the most precious thing in my life and later on, our wedding ring. I can still remember vividly how my husband-to-be dropped on his knees and uttered those magical words every girl wanted to hear of. Of course, I immediately said yes. We were meant for each other eversince so there’s no way for me to say no.

 

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My long, lacey, white gown hugged my body. It took 3 months for this to finish, handmade specifically for me. Every detail screams perfection for this perfect day, for this magical occasion. God knows how much money our family paid for this, I don’t want to ask.

 

After a minute of alone time in this room, my bestfriend came back, smiling.

 

“Are you ready, Taeyeon?” he finally asked.

 

I inhaled deeply, smiled, and nodded.

 

He escorted me down to our staircase, decorated with my favorite flowers as our hired videographer captures every details of me.

 

The reception later will be held here, in Kim-Kwon’s manor. Oh, our families gave this for us as an advance wedding gift, so we just call it Kim-Kwon’s manor since I’m a Kim and he’s a Kwon. I also insisted that we should held the reception here. I want my special day to be spend here, so every inch of this house will be filled with memories.

 

Yesung, my brother, was waiting for me at the door, throwing glares at Heechul.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, you know I love you my dear dongsaeng, right?” he asked and I nodded. He also hold my other hand. The both of them will be my in the car. “If Kwon ever hurt you, tell me and I will bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter