MC YOONG IS THE PRETTIEST AMONG ALL!

AFTER MBC GAYO DAEJUN 2015 : MC YOONG IS THE PRETTIEST AMONG ALL!

.......

“I feel a bit disappointed that you’re not there to celebrate New Year moment with me, Sehunnie…” said YoonA sadly. She now at her condo, spending her free time with her lover a.k.a the sassy maknae of EXO, Oh Sehun.

Sehun form a bitter smile. He tighten his back hug to YoonA. “Me too, Yoong! I miss my chance to see you in that MC dress. When I see your pictures, you look so stunning noona!” praised Sehun excitedly.

“Haha…really Sehunnie? What the difference by the way? You just can look at my pictures to see me with those dress,” replied YoonA teasingly.

Sehun pouted. “Of course it’s different Yoong! I want to see you with my own eyes. I believe you’re beautiful like a goddess that time,” YoonA giggled. “Silly! It’s the same person Sehunnie. It’s also me.” She released their long back hugging to face the younger boy.

“No! Im YoonA is way more beautiful in real life than all the pictures,” Sehun said firmly while crossing his arms.

YoonA laughed as she looking at Sehun’s funny overreaction. “Arasso…arasso..you win!” smiled YoonA, patting Sehun’s head lovingly.

Sehun grinned while grabbing his lover’s hand to intertwine their fingers together. “Hm! Urggh…I really want to see you as MC again! MC Yoong is the best MC that I ‘ve ever known…” mumbled Sehun, frustrated.

YoonA widen her doe eyes and started to laugh again. “Keke…are you serious, Sehunnie??” asked YoonA while shaking her head softly. ‘When will this boy stop? His cuteness will kill me someday.’ Small smile still lingering on the pretty girl’s face.

“Of course! And you’re the prettier MC among all female MC for gayo daejun, noona! Believe me,” Sehun stated seriously.

“Tsk, you and your cheesy line!”

“Trust and believe me noona!”

YoonA startled with Sehun’s sudden seriousness. Her big eyes was looking through the boy’s one. “You really like to see me wearing that dress, Sehun?” asked YoonA once again.

Sehun form a big smile. “Not only like, Yoong! I love it, jinjja!”

YoonA giggled softly. ‘So…he really likes it when I’m wearing a dress. Ok, Oh Sehun. I will test you now!’ “Really? What about this? You love it when I’m wearing a dress or a skirt?” asked YoonA, curious.

The maknae of EXO looked startled upon hearing the sudden question from his yeojachingu. He hesitated a bit. “Can…I choose both?” asked Sehun slowly.

“Nope! You have to choose one only,” YoonA replied, a smile keep appear on her face.

“Aish, it’s so hard, Yoong!” complained Sehun.

“Keke…no gift if you don’t answer this question,” said YoonA, smirking.

“A gift? You will give me a gift? What is it?” asked Sehun excitedly. “Answer first, Oh Sehun.”

“Urghh…alright. I like you in dress more!” answered the boy while pouting.

“Really? Jinjja?”

“Yeah!”

“Okay!”

“My gift?”

“Will be coming soon, be patient Mr Oh!”

“Noona…” whined Oh Sehun.

Sehun still waiting for YoonA to get them to the candle light dinner tonight. It’s almost a month since their last dinner because of their busy schedule, so this time he get a little bit excited to spend more time with his lovely girl.

Not long after that, he heard a footstep coming from upstairs. “Sorry to keep you waiting, Sehunnie,”

Sehun quickly lift his head up from the magazine and look to the source of the voice. He blinked several times with his mouth open widely. He think that he saw a goddess right now, the most beautiful goddess in this whole universe.

‘Yoong…”

“Why Sehunnie? Am i not looking good? Is there something wrong with my dress or my makeup?” asked Yoona worried, seeing the blank face of the man in front of her.

“No, nothing! Just..you look great! Awesome! You’re a goddess, Yoong. The most beautiful one!” replied Sehun with a warm smile.

Standing in front of him is Im YoonA who is wearing white long dress with some lace decorated on her shoulder. She looks super amazing with her wavy long black hair. Sehun felt that he is the luckiest man in this world to have this gorgeous girl as his girlfriend and hoping that she also will be his future wife and soulmate soon.

He closed his gap between YoonA, grabbed her hand and intertwined it.

“I feel very lucky to have you as my other half, Im YoonA,” whispered Sehun softly. He smiled proudly.

YoonA return the smile warmly. “Nado Oh Sehun. Thanks for being my supporter, protector and friend for all this time. I hope you can be my last love till the day I die,” YoonA caressed Sehun’s cheek lovingly.

Sehun kissed YoonA’s forehead and hugged the girl tightly. “I will! So this is my gift, I think?”

YoonA chuckled. “Yes, do you like it?”

“Of course! Gomawo Yoong…So, it’s my turn to give you my gift now,” Sehun pull out from the long hug and stare straight into YoonA’s pretty doe eyes.

“Huh? What gift?” A confused Yoona just blinked her eyes several times before the sudden action from Sehun make her eyes widen.

Sehun placed his lips onto YoonA’s pink one and softly grabbing her neck and waist, closing the small gap between them more. The kiss is passionate and sweet, just like the feeling between the pretty couple.

YoonA put her hand on Sehun’s shoulder to support her now weak legs. They keep kissing without realizing that the time is ticking. The sweet, romantic moment continues until they have to pull from each other to grab some air from the lack of oxygen. YoonA’s cheek is almost as red as tomato right now. She still holding to Sehun and the said boy also still grabbing her waist passionately.

Sehun placed his forehead onto YoonA’s one while stared deep, lovingly into his girl’s eyes. YoonA reply the intense stare while waiting for Sehun’s next action.

Her heart keep beating because of the said boy’s previous action. ‘Aish Jinjja! Please relax Im Yoona! Breathe…breathe…’

“Err Sehunnie, I think we’ve to go now,” YoonA decided to take an action first before anything else happened. Yes, ANYTHING!

Sehun smirked. “What’s on your mind now, Miss Im?”

YoonA widen her eyes instantly. “W…What?? I didn’t think anything!” She stutters.

“Haha so cute…I think I will not let you go tonight, Yoongie…” Said Sehun with a laugh.

YoonA pouted. “Yah, Oh Sehun!! Stop it. I’m hungry now, you know? And please quit your dirty mind right now!” She crossed her arm, angrily.

“Haha arasso..mianhae Mrs Oh,” Sehun pecked YoonA’s cheek lightly.

“Yah, Oh Sehun! I’m not Mrs Oh!”

“You will be, honey…soon!”

“Tsk, Oh Byuntae,” said YoonA.

“Can’t agree more,” replied Sehun jokingly.

“Saranghae Mrs Oh,” said the maknae, giving a soft kiss to YoonA’s lips. Again.

The pretty girl smile upon hearing the sweet confession. “Nado saranghae, Mr Oh!”

 

Finally…after a year, this is finally complete! TOT My 1st YoonHun’s fanfiction~~thanks for those who willing to read this short story! Annyeong~~~
p/s : my next story will be YoonA X Jungkook with a remake from my 1st fanfiction. Or maybe with a new ideas, I don’t know? we’ll see~=p

goodbye~adios!