SWOON

IN LOVE WITH DONG YOUNGBAE.

 

Being Youngbae's bestfriend had him witnessed how loving and considerate Youngbae is. How he would take care of others before himself, how he would never complain just to be of help to others- a family, a friend, a fan or even somebody who needed his hand, he just simply give them without asking anything in return for Youngbae got the biggest and most gentle heart he had ever seen.

As his bestfriend he had witnessed how many times Youngbae agreed to the maknaes cute antics just to get some lone time with their most caring hyung, how he couldnt say no to them even if he himself needs to rest out of exhaustion but spends the time with the maknaes instead especially when Seungri's aegyo which Youngbae couldnt resist and an angel like shy-smile of Daesung's which Youngbae had fallen into is on the "attack" mode and so rather than taking a rest Youngbae would play with the maknaes all night. He had watched how Youngbae would tucked the youngsters in bed and pet their heads playfully wishing them a good night sleep , earning a tight hug and loud smack on his cheeks from their panda for he had always had that soft spot on Youngbae's heart from the very beginning.

Jiyong had seen how the oldest of the Bigbang and the most immature of all would simply snatch Youngbae's hand away and drove a mile just to get into an exhibit or barge into his and Youngbae's shared room in the dorm just to get him to practice with his lines for the upcoming movie and never once did Youngbae protest. Jiyong had seen how Youngbae would raffle Seunghyun's hair whenever their hyung would hit the right note during a recording session or how Youngbae would encourage Seunghyun to keep on singing and sing with him whenever the said hyung would feel embarassed for he is a rapper anyway not a vocal but Youngbae would always say the right words and do the right actions that would put the hyung at ease and comfort and so he would start singing- for Youngbae.

Jiyong had not only witness but experience as well how big of a heart Youngbae has. From their humble beginnings and up until now he would always take good care of Jiyong above all the others. He would know better than the rest how strong Youngbae is, for he had been Jiyong's anchor through tough times and through those depressing moments of their career holding Jiyong into him not letting him break apart and dim the light of the dream they had shared together.Youngbae had been a great stress absorber and reliever for Jiyong by simply listening and holding his hands tighter while Jiyong would pour his heart out of his frustrations with anything and anybody. He would simply dry his tears away and kiss his worries goodbye through cuddling and warm embrace. Words arent needed whenever their together- one look and they know what the other is thinking for they had that bond stronger than blood.
~
Jiyong knew how great a friend Youngbae is and he would give everything to know and experience how great of a boyfriend Youngbae would be and he had vowed to sweep his bestfriend's feet anyway wanting to make an advancement. If expensive dates, lot of surprises and late night hanging out failed, then this time he would surely took his heart away.

Thats the very reason why he is now rummaging Youngbae's kitchen looking for the ingredients he needed for cooking for the way to a man's heart is through his stomach anyway. The once shiny and tidy kitchen counter now filled with spilling butter and batter and mixture of unrecognizable food stocks. The clattering sound of the dishes woke Youngbae up from his slumber.

Whazz up? he said squeezing his still half closed eyes. Why are you here this early?

I wanted to make you a breakfast.

That I can see. Though you're making quiet a mess.

Well, Its because i wanted to make a very delicious and unique dish i had seen on the internet.

Youngbae walked straight to the kitchen counter and took a piece of the dish Jiyong had prepared.

Its delicious and VERY MUCH unique Ji.

C'mon its because you dont have all the ingredients i needed.

Silence enveloped the two of them not once breaking the gaze until

Fine. You've got everything. I just dont know how and where it went wrong but the food I made is a poison and so I decided to toss it on the trashcan. I cant let you eat it.  earning a pit of laughter from Youngbae and he couldnt help but laugh as well.

They eat in comfortable silence and do the dishes together but not without complaints and rants from the younger man as well as cleaning the mess Jiyong had caused making the kitchen once again shiny and tidy.

Hmm, Ji, Why are you wearing my boxers?

They are now in Youngbae's living room scanning for a good tv show with Jiyong sitting between his bestfriends legs his leaning on Youngbae's bare chest. (both of them wearing only boxers on). Jiyong hand is intwined with that of Youngbae's, their legs tangled into one and swaying to and from.the edge of the couch.

I just wanted to.

How long have you been here?

I slept with you.

What?!?! I knew it. You're the one whos groping me, you ert!

I did not! I just cuddled-

and?

hug you closer bu-

and?

touch your pecs but-

and?

what?! nothing else of course.

You sure?

yes!

You did not kiss me?

just once.

tssss

maybe twice?

hmmpf

thrice?
liar.

all right countless. I kissed you a couple of times and I couldnt keep count so its countless.

psssssh. ert.

Yah! You love this ert anyway.

Do I?

Do you?

hmmm. I think so. 

You think so?

uhuh. I like you thisssssssssss much. Youngbae uttered as he squeez Jiyong playfully.

A comfortable silence surrounds the living room as two men bring their bodies closer. Jiyong placed his head on Youngbaes chest and the latter places his head on the crook of his bestfriends neck loving the quiet atmosphere until Jiyong speaks.

Bae, You know that I love you right?. More than anything in the world.

hmm. I know.

You knew?

Of course, you silly.

No you dont. You dont know how much.

Alright. Tell me.

You want me to tell you how much I love you?

Yes. I wanna know. Im dying to know how much Kwon Jiyong loves me.

Jiyong moved  inches away, looking at the man he is in love with watching with amusement the gag show they had settled into watching. The man who right at the very moment makes his heart flutter, legs turned jelly and face painted with emotions no known artist  could ever put into canvass for it is only Youngbae who could make those overwhelming yet lovely emotions come to life. The man who hours ago whispered those words he wanted to hear in his sleep making his heart swell in happiness thus plan for a great breakfast took place.

what? Arent you going to tell me?  Youngbae asked and look at Jiyong with the sweetest and brightest smile making the morning sun jealous of its intensity. 

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

A loud girlish scream left Jiyong's mouth as he move away from Youngbae's embrace completely leaving the man baffled and confused. 

What the hell have I done this time? really. He asked himself covering his ears as he watched Jiyong moves in circle talking incoherent words he couldnt understand while flaying his arms wildly and then cover his face with his hands muffling that girlish scream again like that of their fangirls.

Youre doing it on purpose, arent you?

Doing what, Ji?

that! 

that?

That sweet smile of yours. Your a cheat!

what?!?!  What are you talking about? Why am I a cheat?

I should be the one doing it. Jiyong mumbled as he walked back towards Youngbae again but this time sitting on his lap looking at the older man intently with a cute pout Youngbae adored so much.

I should be the one doing it Youngbae.

Doing what exactly Ji?

Swooning you off your feet. You should be head over heels for me, not the other way around.

God. Youre so cute Kwon Jiyong. he then leans over capturing those pouty lips as he added - and so hot.

Yah! Arent you the one whose ert?

whatever! You love this ert anyway.

Yes. I love you. I love you so much Youngbae.

I love you too Ji. You knew I love you not long after you have decided to make an advancement on me.

Yah!

But I came to love you more now that you have made me a very delicious and unique breakfast.

Argggh! The fans should know that you are so mean Dong Youngbae. They deserve to know.

What?, I said I love it. And I love you.

And they shared a kiss unlike Jiyong had given him countless of times. They kissed with burning passion, all their love for each other felt on that one hot kiss leaving them breathless and wanting for more and so they did. They kiss until their lips bruised and swelling-  as lovers.

You tasted like those pancakes. And I love you too.
~
In the end, Jiyong experienced all the whirlwind emotions Youngbae had to offer- as a bestfriend and as a lover. And he gladly and lovingly take them all for he is so in love with Dong Youngbae.