Scars

Destined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Today is rainy and gloomy again” Yongsun thought to herself as she looked out from the window. Rain has never been her liking ever since she was little, She don’t know why either why she never liked it. But she have this bad feelings every time there’s rain.

“I hope today will be a good day for once”

She went back to drawing again as she lost her thought and focus to draw an eyes. She don’t know why she has been drawing the same pair eyes for years, there’s feelings that she has seen this pair of eyes before but she can’t remember where she has seen it before. Everytime she try to remember her brain just stop working and then it just turn blank so she just giving up on thinking about it. But she know that she really like this pair of eyes. There’s are a warm feelings from it that she could feel.

As she finished her drawing she smiled a bit and look closer at her own sketch and thinking that it would be nice if she could meet this person that have this exact same eyes. If only this person exist.

She closed her sketchbook and went into the kitchen and grab a drink but to her surprise she find Wheein staring at her as she turn her back to go into her room.

“ Yongsun unnie what are you doing” Wheein said softly she look at Yongsun intensely.

“What i am doing? What do you mean Wheein” Yongsun was confused.

“You know exactly what i meant unnie” She said it again but this time she take a step forward as Yongsun take a step backward

“ I don’t know Wheein… If you don’t said it i won’t know..” Yongsun was taken aback she don’t know what she has done wrong hell she did? She only has been drinking water didn’t she?

“Unnie. You has been skipped work for 2 weeks! And what are you doing? You’ve staying in your room for days and never come out and when you do you will just go back in your room again!” Wheein now is furious and red

“Wheein you know i haven’t been well and my scars at the back has been hurts lately... I cannot go back to work like that..”

“Yours scars hurts again?” She said shockely

“Yes it’s been hurt ever since 2 weeks ago.. it never hurt like this before Wheein..”

I’ve having a weird scars behind my back ever since i was born, i asked my parents where i got it from and they said they don’t know and said it always has been there which i find it very weird…

“Maybe you should go to doctor unnie maybe it is better.. they can help you with it too and make it less hurt?

“I don’t know Wheein i don’t wanna and it’s just waste my time to go there”

“And you think wasting your time at home is okay?”

“Uhhh maybe haha” I laugh nervously

“Very funny unnie” Wheein said with blank looks on her face

Opps i guess i’ve pissed off a short temper midget. Sorry Wheein please don’t kill me that i called you Wheein a midget! But i don’t really calling you that it’s my thought that said it! I thought to myself and look at Wheei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter