Here i am..

Timeless

After the class.. Hyun Soo & Ji Young walked together to the outside of the school

Ji Young: Why did you do that Hyun Soo?

Hyun Soo: Its because i want you to become my partner on the musical play

and besides i know that you have a talent in singing..

Ji Young smiled.

Ji Young: If  you were not my  friend, i wouldn't accept that role..

Hyun Soo: Hahaha. The rehearsal will start next week... Be ready... But before that, you're

birthday is near, do you have plans?

Ji Young: I don't have.. everytime i am celebrating my birthday, Ki Joon is always there, but..

Hyun Soo: How about me? Lets celebrate your birthday together!

Ji Young: Sure! 

-------

Meanwhile..

"The patient suffered from amnesia, caused by the accident." the doctor said.

"When will his memories come back then?" Mrs. Yoon asked.

"No one knows it. It may never come back again."

-------

Ji Young received a text from Hyun Soo.

"Ji Young ah~ Happy Birthday!! Today, lets celebrate your birthday together!! kkkk"

Ji Young replied on his message.

"Thank you! But.. where will we go?"

"Secret! Its a surprise!"

After 2 hours, Hyun Soo arrived at Ji Young's house.

Hyun Soo :"Let's go!"

Ji Young: Okay ~ 

They went to Nami Island.

Hyun Soo: Do you like this place?

Ji Young: Yes.. i really wanted to go here. Thanks Hyun Soo.

Hyun Soo: You're welcome! 

Hyun Soo & Ji Young walked together ..

Hyun Soo was really happy because Ji Young likes his surprise.

Ji Young saw a girl riding on a bike.

Ji Young: I really wanted to learn how to ride a bike..like that girl..

Hyun Soo: If you want, i can teach you..

Ji Young: Huh?  but...

Hyun Soo: Lets go!

------

Hyun Soo: "You need to get used to pedaling steady first."

He put his right hand next to her on the right handlebar 

He reached around her back and put his left hand on the left handlebar next to her.

Ji Young: okay. 

Ji Young is blushing..

Hyun Soo: Now, start pedaling..Don't go fast. Just keep it slow and steady.

I need to be able to walk with you.

Ji Young  pushed down on the pedals. The bike moved slowly as the wheels slowly rotated around and around.

Hyun Soo: Great!

After about an hour, Ji Young finally learns how to ride a bike with Hyun Soo's help.

Ji Young: Thank you, Hyun Soo.. 

Hyun Soo: You're welcome. 

After that theyre sitting on a bench.

Ji Young: I think,  this is the best day that happened in my life..Thank you so much Hyun Soo.

I thought i would not be happy like this when Ki Joon leave us. But i was wrong..

Hyun Soo  smiled.

Hyun Soo: Making you smile, is my goal.. 

During their conversation, they noticed a couple sitting on a bench too.

Ji Young: They're so sweet. I hope someday, i'll  find someone who loves me

the way i am, and will complete me.

Hyun Soo looks into her eyes.

Hyun Soo: Haven't you find that someone?

Ji Young didn't say anything..

Hyun Soo:  Sometimes the one thing you are looking for is the one thing you can't see..

Ji Young: I think you're right..

Hyun Soo: Without even noticed,Ki Joon fell in love with you.. did you fell in love with him before?

Ji Young: I admit that i had fell in love with him before but he's already gone.

i think the best way for me, is letting him go .. Wait, why we keep talking about this? haha. How

about you Hyun Soo, when you're in Japan Ki Joon told me that you have a girlfriend there for 2 years.

Hyun Soo:  Yes, i have but she cheated on me.

Ji Young:  That's so sad. So is she your first love?

Hyun Soo: Nope.. I met my first love here in Korea before i went to Japan..

Ji Young: really? can you tell me about her?

Hyun Soo: lets just say, its just a one sided love. I love her. She love someone else. 

But even it hurts, i am still hoping that one day, she will love me too.

------

Its almost 9pm when Ji Young came back to her house.

On her room, she keeps thinking on what Hyun Soo's said about his first love.

Ji Young: "Something is wrong.."

END OF CHAPTER 5