Mom

Boundless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jisoo's POV "There's a lot of these so don't be shy and eat, okay?" my mom told us as we help ourselves with all the homemade food that she brought along with her. My mom usually visits me at home but she always informs me beforehand that's why I was caught off-guard when she just came earlier. Plus, I forgot to tell her about these boys staying at my house. "So Jungkook, son" my eyes snapped to where my little brother was when I heard my mom call him. "Yes, auntie" he shyly responded. Jungkook was never close with my mom but they never had a bad relationship either. It's just that they haven't had a chance to be together because it's mostly me who stays with my father rather than Jungkookstaying with me and my mom. "How many times have I told you to call me Mom instead? You're almost my son anyways" she said while patting his shoulders. "Mom's right. I call your Mom like that as well. It's no big deal." I added. My attention was shifted to the person in front of me when I heard someone choke on his food, Jin. Right, him and the other boys where eating with us. My mom immediately came rushing and gave him a glass of water. She started caressing his back on circular motion. I smiled at how they look cute together. I haven't told my mom about him but I guess seeing them together makes me happy. "Young man, are you okay?" My mom asked in worry. "Ne, Auntie." Jin said after he finished his glass of water. My bows furrowed when I noticed how distracted he seems. I tried to catch his eyes to ask if there's something wrong but his attention is elsewhere. I'm not sure if I saw it correctly but I think I saw him frown while looking at his food. "This is awesome, auntie." I heard Jimin. His words are barely audible as he's speaking with his mouth full. He gave a thumbs up on my mom while still chewing his food. "You kiddo, don't speak when your mouth is full!" Yoongi told him. Thanks God there still someone decent staying with us. "Can't you just stay with us here, Auntie?" I looked at Taehyung bewildered. "Yah!" I snickered at them. "Ah, weh?" he said. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter