She's a criminal idiot!

She's a criminal idiot!

[AUTHOURS POV]

It was just like any normal day for Jungkook, waking up early avoiding waking up his drunken father who was surronded by beer.

Jungkook carefully went to get his backpack along his rundown house that you'd probably find in a horror movie, the floor was creeking, but when your life was like that you could just get use to it, he gently stepped over the beer cans, and bottles, he looked at this father, "How the hell did mom marry this guy, he's practically a beast!" he thought, his dad had a girl beside him with only undergarments on, he felt disgusted, how could his do such a thing to his mom?

He went over to his dad and took his wallet, taking 5 won, so he could spend it on some ciageretts later, he knew he'd get beat because of it, but smoke was the only way to steam off his stress, plus when you were poor like him surviving was the least you could do.

It all started when his mom died, his dad was slacking off work, drinking alchol on the daily, being a one night stand guy, which his mom, would never ever imagen, it was hard to believe, they all used to be so happy, but it's like their family trees branches broke off bit by bit, his brother left him because he got engadged but really it was like he was trying to run from dad.

He got on his only pair of shoes because well the rest were ripped, and let's face it he didn't want to look poor in his school, he was glad the school offered uniforms because jungkook didn't have enough money for clothes, so if he wore the stuff everyday he'd get called poor.

He quickly ran off to the bus stop "just in time" he sighed and got on, so many kids from his school were on there, well most of his bullies, he got accused for being an alcholic, since one of his female classmated smelt the alchol stench on him and started making rumors and well what could he say he wouldn't blame them either, he'd also think that if he smelt that off another student.

He tried his best not to be noticed by the his cruel classmates, especially Jackson Wang, He wasn't just accusing him of being an alcholic, but also stealing all the girls in the school, Jungkook may have been an 'alcholic' but girls still found him handsome, even the plastic doll Min Yuna, she was a , she'd do anything to have with the most popular boys in school, she still wanted him.

He soon got off the bus as the first person and rushed into class, ignoring every stare,glare, or whisper about him, he'd forgotten to treat the scratch from his cheek when his dad slapped him, and his ring scrapped him,he sat down and started doing his homework he only had one more question and he'd be done, he was going to finish it but, "Hey whimp" Jackson said, He ignored him and kept doing the question

"ignore him

ignore him

ignor-"

"Oh so now you're avoiding me" Jackson said "That hurts you know", "I don't care, leave me alone Jackson" Jackson grabbed his collar, "Do not ever tell me what to do whimp, so far I know im better then you" He packed a punch at Jungkook, he groaned, there was a couple of girls at the door way, looking frightened, 'Why can't you guys help me, Oh yeah you're too scared' He thought, Jackson dropped him and quickly went to his class before a teacher could catch him, 'Oh good no bloody mouth' jungkook took a seat back in his chair.

[TIME SKIP - AFTER SCHOOL]

He miserbly got through the day with only encountering Jackson once, Thank the gods, Jungkook decided to walk home taking the bus and getting home early to see his 'beloved' father was a big no no,so he just walked around and left for home

While roaming he managed to come across his house, he got walked into the building, the workers and people giving him judging stares, which he felt like could eat him up.He got infront of the aparment door only to hear moans, and screams,He wanted to vomit,why did he have to do a one-night stand now, of all times.

He made a run for it and exited the back of the building to find a big forest, not even maybe just a bunch of trees, so he took the path and started running down it, "No way am I going to stay there anytime soon".

He found this cozy cottage which looked surpisingly nice, and that says something because it was in the middle of nowhere,Jungkook went to the front to go knock, but no one answered "H-hello? Anyone in there" 'Yeah no -sherlock the lights are closed'. 

He opended the door which to his surpise wasn't locked, he went inside and wow was he impressed. 'I need somewhere to sleep so I guess this could do be good' he went and threw himself on the comfy couch.

[SON MIKA'S POV]

Jumping from building to building until I find the best building to rest on and look at the sky, "Psh, yeah I could be home right now, but I had to get some money I mean that bank had quite the structure, and lots of money, I can't wait to see it on the news" She said happily. 

 Son Mika was a killer who was blood-thirsty for kills? No that sounded like a video game criminal, I mean Mika would threat people that she'd kill, but she didn't actually, she had to hand-guns and that's all, if she really needed to kill she's for sure do it if she had no choice, killer for fun wasn't her moto, she was a criminal that stole, not stealing small gum packets, but like cars from rich people, money, and anything she found appealing te the eyes.

I jumped down and started running to the pizzaria, it was 12:00 so I was pretty sure no one would be there. I stood infront of the row of buildings looks for- "The Pizzaria, found it!" I said,"Hey Granny!" I shouted, Granny? Well when i first discouvered this place it was great and all, but i threatened a poor old lady, who happended to be the person i'm talking about, we ,ade a pretty good bond, a sweet old lady and a criminal like me? Weird right.

"Oh, hello Mika" she sweetly smiled "How's it going?" I said "Good now what would you like to get?", "The regular please" " I gave her a 20 won, "Mika are you hallucinating it's 5 won only?" "Well I didn't pay you last time" I quietly chuckled. "How's your night terror going?" "Not the best" I sighed, "I'm sure someone will cheer you up" "Yeah cause someone's going to show up in my house? Not to mention in the middle of the woods?" I scoffed, "Well it may be, just don't give up hope", "Yeah, yeah, right", she handed me the pizza, "Oh well till next time granny" I smiled "Right back at you" she said and left to the back.

"A person just to randomly appear in my house, it wouldn't happen, but i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to hope" I quickly ran back home so the pizza would still be warm.

"Can't wait to devour this thing" I laughed at my own joke, I got to the steps and realized,"Holy .. My door was unlocked the whole time?!" 'whatever i'm sure nothing bad happened, right?' I opended the door and atepped inside, only to be greeted by a boy. sleeping.on.my.couch. I screamed "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" The boy jolted awake, his eyes barkey open "huh?" he rubbed his eyes and looked at me, his eyes widned " Holy crap aren't you that wanted criminal!" I tried to tame my anger, "Yes, not who the are you" I said gritting my teeth, " I found this house and i'm sleeping in it?" he said, 'god this kid must be stupidly oblivious' I thought "Well boy, this is my house" I said with bloodshot eyes. "O-Oh" he said scared.

[JUNGKOOKS POV]

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap. She's probably going to kill me, I mentally screamed, first the abuse, second the bullying, not killing, I could faint.

We were both sitting on the couch."So, you know I can't easily let you off the hook, you might report my address to the police" she said 'she's definatley going to kill me' "P-please d-dont kill m-me, I-i'll give you a-an-anything" "Chill yourself boy, I don't kill innocents" she paused "and I most definatley don't need you money." I was confused, isn't she going to kill me, like in those movies? "Then what?" she put her hands on her temple thinking, after a good 5 minutes she stopped.

"You're going to live with me." 

"WHAT" "After all you might report me" "I promise I won't, just don't keep me hostage" Her eyes widend "Hostage? Holy crap kid what do you think on a daily basis?" "You can still go out and all that fun , I don't do hostage kind of stuff." I thought for a second "If you let me out, wouldn't I be able to report you?" "So you want me restrain you from fresh air?" "I never agreed to this yet" she looked at me camly and boredly "I didn't give you an option to say no or yes" I thought about this for a second, she seems better then my dad. "O-okay" " By the way, I'm Son Mika" she put out a hand "I'm J-jeon Jungkook" I took her hand and shaked it, we parted out hands. "Stop stuttering" she laughed, 'for a criminal she's cute.

[TIME SKIP- 1 WEEK LATER] [AUTHOURS POV]

At first Jungkook thought this would be a big mistake and Mima would probably hate me, well she did dislike Jungkook for some time, but after they talked for a while, things started getting better, and I guess school didn't get better, it was still the same, well that's until today.

Jungkook just got back from school bruises on his face, and scratches on his body, Mika was comfortably sitting on the couch, '' Jungkook thought 'she if she even has a look at my bruised body, i'm dead', "Oh welcome home Jungkook" "Oh, uhm, H-hey" She looked over to him but before she could jungkook was up the stairs, 'Weird' she thought

After some hours she thought she'd go get groceries for dinner since she was almost out, "Hey! Jungkook! I'm going out to get groceries for dinner!" No respond 'He usually comes downstairs to lock the door, the hell happended to him' "Maybe he's just sleeping" she put a casual outfit on with a mask and hat, "KAY WELL I'M LEAVING!" she shouted before exiting the house locking it with her keys.

[JUNGKOOKS POV]

I felt so bad, lying to her, not responding to her, she was just trying to talk to me and here I am locked in here, she probably is mad at me, but she wouldn't be she said she had to get groceries so there would be no way she is mad at me. But I just can't afford to show her my wounds, she's think im weak, and no 18 year old should be weak. But what I asked myself, why did i care what she thought, it's not like I like her, it's biazzarre I only encountered her a week ago she can't possibly see me as a matured man, she was probably 24 or 22 it's just biazzarre.

I went downstairs to get some water, the scratches with blood dried up and have a lyaer on them now but they were almost too noticable on my pale skin, someone opended the front door. "Hey Jungkook? I'm home" she yelled, she walked into the kitchen, I ducked down be phind the counter 'god i'm such a whimp to let things at these measures' "He's still not responding" she sighed sadly frowning, "it's not like him, what the happended" she said. He was guilty so guilty, 'I'm such a coward' 'what if she kicks me out' 'better yet back to my dad' he was so lost in thought that his hiding spot was found. "Jungkook? What'd you doing there?" he froze eyes widend, "O-oh w-we-well I-" " What are all those bruises doing there?" "Their n-nothing" i tried making a run for it, "Hold on- Is this why you've been ignoring me?" "N-" "Liar, why didn't you tell me, i'm suppose to take care of you!" "I know, it's just-" 

"What if I liked you, and I didn't want to look like a complete coward infront of you, even if you are supposedly older, I wanted to be strong, but I can't do that because you think of me as a kid!"

She was gritting her teeth "You don't even know I consider you a kid, and you're already making a conclusion I think of you as one!" " I get your innocent but god look at you, I can consider you a kid, no matter how hard I try!" she curled up her hands "AND YOU THINK I DON'T LIKE YOU?!"

I was terrifed, she looked frusterated, better yet I caused it, 'damn my stupid confession' but I mean atleast jungkook knew she liked him back, but he was still scared, I saw her face soften, guilt wielding in her eyes, "oh god, I didn't-" At that moment I just hugged her I didn't know what to do but I felt so relived.

"Too tight" "Right right sorry" she smiled at me slightly before going to get the first aid kit, I grabbed her wrist "does this mean?" "were offical" she said smiling still. " Oh yeah by the way, her face stiffended to bloodshot eyes, the ones that scared me the most, " who casued those wounds?" "U-uh" she looked at me straight in the face " tell me" "Jackson Wang and his group" She tsked "I forgot you're in highschool" "oh well i'll be teaching him a good lesson"

[TIME SKIP - NIGHT]

He was in the bathroom getting washed up for bed, 'i gotta ask her if this means i can sleep with her' he went to her room "Mika?" " Yes Jungkook?" "Does this mean I can sleeo by you" I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows with my own will her eyes widend "Oh sure" I climed into bed, I was now facing her, "You know," "What" I said "We haven't kissed to make us 'offical'" she sat up "The let's kiss" "Jungkook wh-" 

I immediatly kissed her. (AUTHOURS NOTE: I personally don't describe kiss scences because i don't feel comfortable with it, but kets say it was a french kiss?)