The Prince and The Deal

The Crown Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Father, do I really need to get married with him?" The noble Prince asked while playing with his duvet covers. King Taeyong couldn't help but to sigh again. He heard this question for so many times and his son can't stop asking him this. "For the eighteenth time, yes.You should marry Prince Mark and there's nothing you can do but to accept it."

His father's words were always the final words that you need to obey and he knew he can't do anything about it. But getting married to a guy is something that Prince Haechan hates the most. Sure, he was born to follow his orders but this time, he disagree. He slumped back to his bed and groaned in annoyance under his pillow. The King just left his room and it's a great help in his situation right now.

 

 

Prince Haechan looked at the tower watch and he felt so bored that he wanted to stroll around the Kingdom. He grabbed his flashlight, his little sword and some dimes. He successfully sneaked out of the palace, covered his lower part of his face with a cloth and wore his hooded robe. He walked through the streets, earning a look from the civilians but they decided to ignore him, thinking that he's just a weird person.

He reached the gate of the Kingdom and he contemplates if he needs to go out or not. But his instincts says so and he followed it and left the Kingdom to an unkown forest.

Prince Haechan was so amazed on how beautiful the forest could be. Fresh flowers were blooming, fruits were dangling on its trees and colorful butterflies flying on his direction. He heard some crickets singing and frogs croaking to each other. He was truly amazed at the beauty of the nature and got more mesmerized when he heard the water flowing on his left. He goes straight to that direction, hoping to find a river to wash his face up.

 

 

 

Donghyuck was fetching water on the river for later use. His father is still working along with his Doyoung and Jaehyun Samcheon inside the kingdom. He doesn't need to know what work are they doing this time. As long as they got some money to eat, then he'll deal with it.

He was slowly walking back to his cart with a pail of water in both of his hands when he heard some rustling from the bush. The river side is an unknown place to visit with so he never assume anyone to be here except for his father and his uncles. He decided to ignore it first, thinking that it's just a lost animal. But when he heard some gasps and shriek, that's the time that he grabbed his knife (His father told him to carry it everyday for his protection). He clutches the sharp weapon tightly and pointed the tip in front of the bush.

"GOD! WHERE AM I?" Donghyuck shifted to his left, where he heard the voice. He slowly approached the bush and cleared some leaves on the way when he saw a boy, wearing expensive clothes and holding a flash light (which is dumb since it's afternoon and you don't really need it at this time). The boy screamed when he realized that someone was watching him. Donghyuck raised his left eyebrow and kept his knife away from him. With the way this boy is acting, he's not that dangerous. He crossed his arms on his chest and watched the boy turn around.

This time, it's Donghyuck who lets out a surprise yelp. This boy looks like him. Well, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter