Chapter 1

Her & I
Please log in to read the full chapter

This takes place a day after the Vlive birthday party that Yoodaeng prepared for Doyeon.

 

-

 

After spending her special day with her family, Doyeon is now sitting inside her dad’s car, passing by all the trees and wind that shoves in to her face as she left the window open.

 

With her schedules still on going she felt nice having a day break out of it, just 2 more hours and she’ll be back to what she really is.

 

-

 

She arrived past 11 in the evening, though most people are probably having their time at peace during this hour, we all know that IOI is an exception. She found Somi, Jieqiong, Chungha and Sejeong shouting from the horror movie that they are watching in the living area. No one even noticed that she was there until Jieqiong saw her slender body.

 

Running towards Doyeon with a hug in her hands she greeted, “Doyeon-ah, belated happy birthday~!” Doyeon hugged her back and thanked her in reply.

 

The other members in the living area also congratulated Doyeon but still has their eyes fixed on the screen.

 

“Ya, come here watch with us,” Sejeong said, as she pats the empty space beside her.

 

“No unnie, I need to fix my things,” Doyeon declined, instead she gets a handful of snacks and headed to the room that she is sharing with Yoojung and Chaeyeon.

 

She found Chaeyeon in front of a mirror fixing her hair, a bag is also hanging on her left shoulder.

 

“Unnie, where are you going?” Doyeon asked as she placed her bag down on the floor.

 

“Company…” Chaeyeon hesistantly said.

 

But Doyeon quickly understood it, soon IOI will be disbanding and Chaeyeon will be going back to her original group.

 

“Fighting unnie!” Doyeon gave her a warm smil

Please log in to read the full chapter