Real life Cony and Brownie

The literal Bunny and Bear couple

A/N: Hi, so I’m back off my break and Happy Seulrene day everyone. This oneshot was one of my poll choices, but I don’t think I explained it well since it was not that voted for, but it’s basically Seulrene turning into a real-life bunny and bear. Think cony and brownie, but they will be able to speak to the rest of the members. So, I hope this will be enjoyed.

 

Everyone knows, Red Velvet’s leader and Main Dancer as the bunny and bear couple. Joohyun, resembles an adorable, cute bunny in everything from her face, eyes, mouth, and mannerisms. Her girlfriend, Seulgi is also every bit the cute, adorable teddy bear that people say she is. They are indeed like a real-life, Cony and Brownie. They even have matching, bunny and bear phone cases to go along with the continued theme. Joohyun and Seulgi, also just make the cutest couple. They are perfect together, and no one could deny that.

 

It had begun as a typical day for the, RV members, after back to back schedules they were all home in the dorm. Yeri and Sooyoung were both busy bothering, Seungwan to make food, because they were starving. The resident bunny and bear couple were currently laid up on one of the couches. Joohyun’s face is pressed so close to Seulgi’s. It looks like they are kissing, or just about to start. The older raven is holding onto one of the brunette’s hands, and caressing her knuckles. They look so very happy in their loving embrace. Sooyoung, knows what she must do. She must go it up, and so she does what she normally would, and interrupts.

 

“Yah!” The taller member screams.

 

“Oh my god.” Joohyun, jumps like the bunny she is known as. Sooyoung, bursts into immediate laughter. She loves to startle, Joohyun more than anything, as usual Seulgi is delayed in her reaction. Her first instinct is to make sure her girlfriend is alright, which is honestly what makes, Joohyun happier in that moment. The bear-like girl, quickly wraps a protective arm over her.

 

“Hyunnie, are you alright?”

 

The soft tone, and way she’s being held seems to calm her down. Of course, it does, Joohyun prefers to be held and touched by, Seulgi more than anyone else. That’s a fact they all know. Sooyoung was hoping to disrupt, not have them go right back to being all over each other. The next thing she knows, Joohyun is kissing her face so softly, and it’s just too much for, Sooyoung to take.

 

“Hey, I’m still here!” She waves her arms to get their attention.

 

“Yeah, now go away.” The leader narrows her eyes at Sooyoung, as if she wants her dead right now.

 

“You two are so gross, always all over each other all the time. I mean, really we eat nearby.”

 

“Leave my parents alone.” Yeri tells her, and hits her upside the head. “What is wrong with you? You need to be nicer. They are your in-laws.”

 

“Oh, oh yeah. I’m sorry, Mom’s.” Sooyoung smiles and tries to hug, Joohyun first, who right away dodges her hug.

 

“I will never acknowledge a daughter like you.” The raven says. “Yeri, date someone else.”

 

“You heard her.” Yeri shrugs, pulling out her  phone where she has many friends. “I’ll chat with Sareon, and see what her plans are for tonight.”

 

The way Yeri so casually mentions one of her best friends, and as far as Sooyoung is concerned. Saeron is her biggest competition.

 

“You’re mine!” Sooyoung whines so annoyingly that everyone must cover their ears, including Yeri.

 

“Oh my god, Yeri. At least make her stop.” Seungwan sighs, rubbing her forehead. Sooyoung is honestly so weak for Yeri, it’s not even funny. She looks to see, Sooyoung following the shorter girl around like a lost puppy. Okay, it’s kind of funny.

 

“Babe!” The taller member wraps her arms around her, and Yeri could not look more deadpan if she wanted to. Everyone bursts into laughter at the sight of, Yeri trying to pull Sooyoung’s arms from around her.

 

“You know you love her.” Seulgi teases, Yeri just rolls her eyes. Sooyoung back hugs her now, and refuses to let go. That’s exactly how they sit too, with the taller girl still clinging on tight.

 

“Mom’s, aren’t you going to do anything about this?” The youngest pleads with her parents. They are already once again in their own world, because, Joohyun is happily sitting on her lap, facing Seulgi once again kissing her.

 

“They are too far gone now, Yerimie.” Seungwan lets her know. She knows better than to try to talk to the bear and bunny couple, when they are in their world. It’s best to leave them alone, until further notice. That is exactly what she plans to do.

 

“I’m going to head to bed, see you guys in the morning.” Seungwan waves and heads to her shared room with, Seulgi. She is pretty sure that Seulgi will sleep with Joohyun tonight, as nowadays she is mostly in her room anyway. They all bid goodnight to Seungwan.

 

“You’re staying with me tonight, right baby?” Joohyun asks her with more kisses. Sooyoung looks like she will be sick, and Yeri is busy on her phone texting to pay attention.

 

“Yeah, of course, Hyunnie.” Seulgi nods. “Are you ready for bed, now?”

 

“Just sleep, please mom’s, no tonight.” The tallest member teases, and that causes, Joohyun to throw one of her slippers at her. It doesn’t miss, because, Joohyun doesn’t ever lose, and smacks her right in the face.

 

“Oh, my face! My beautiful face.” Sooyoung cries out in mock pain, covering her face. “Yerimie, you’ll still love me, right?”

 

“Um….”

 

“She barely loves you now, anyway I’m ready for bed. Come on Seul, goodnight kids.”

 

“Night.” The two younger girls reply to Joohyun, and watch as they head off to bed. It’s cute though, because Joohyun is clinging on tight to her arm, resting her head on her shoulder. They really are like a real-life, Cony and Brownie. That gives Sooyoung an idea.

 

“Yerimie, hey babe?” She nudges her.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“You know that spell book we bought from that nice, old lady?”

 

“Um, I remember an old lady in the market. I don’t recall that she was a nice old lady.” Yeri shivers in remembrance at the way the old crone like woman screamed at her, and it honestly felt like she was being cursed then. She only went in support of, Sooyoung who was fascinated by the spell book.

 

“She was too. She gave us bread, remember? Anyway, I was thinking we should try one of the spells tonight. Wouldn’t it be cute to make the unnies turn into a real-life bear, and bunny?”

 

The younger thinks, it doesn’t seem like a bad idea. After all, what are the chances that it will work. Yeri turns to her girlfriend with a smile. It looks like they will be casting a spell or two tonight.

 

 

Meanwhile, Joohyun and Seulgi tiredly climb into her bed. Most times out of the week, Seulgi is right here with her in her room. She has been with her girlfriend a long time, and long enough to know that she doesn’t like to be alone. She doesn’t sleep well on her own, so when the raven so nicely suggested that, Seulgi stay with her. She agreed right away.

 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi was trying to leave so she could get back to her shared room with, Seungwan. She has most of her clothes and essential things in there. She needs to get them. However, someone very clingy refuses to let go of her. Joohyun has her arms locked tight around her waist, head on her back, and is practically dragging her back to bed, backwards.

 

“No, don’t leave.”

 

“Hyunnie. I have to get my clothes.”

 

“You don’t need them. Just, stay with me.”

 

Seulgi hears more than just the whiny, needy tone of her girlfriend. Joohyun doesn’t like to sleep by herself. There are times where she has snuck into her shared room with Seungwan, just so she could sleep well besides her. The bear-like girl turns to her, and kisses her forehead.

 

“Do you want me to stay here, more?”

 

“You’re going to stay here more.” Is what Joohyun replies with. It’s not even up for debate or a question. Seulgi nods with a smile, and tilts her chin up for a kiss.

 

“I’ll stay here more, with you, Hyunnie.”

 

Joohyun’s eyes say more than any words she could have said then. Seulgi knows that she is happy to hear she will spend more time with her, here in her room. It just means they could spend more time together. That’s only a good thing for the couple.

 

“You didn’t have a choice.” Joohyun, does playfully add later with a laugh. That makes, Seulgi laugh too. Yeah, she didn’t have a choice either way.

 

(End)

 

Joohyun right away gets as close as possible. She lays her head onto her shoulders, and Seulgi wraps her arms around her tightly.

 

“I think we should get away as soon as we’re able.” Joohyun admits, with a tired yawn.

 

“Another, impromptu vacation?” The monolid softly teases, as they go on many random dates that no one ever find out about, until it’s way after the fact.

 

“Yeah, I just want to be alone with you. I love our friends of course, but you’re my baby.” She teases while pinching her cheeks. Then kisses her almost right away. Seulgi responds with a kiss to her lips. She loves when they can get away to be alone too, away from prying eyes, and people who could never understand their relationship.

 

“Maybe soon, we’ll be on vacation. Then we can go somewhere, just us.”

 

“I love the sound of that.” Joohyun whispers, and kisses her a final time, before the couple drift off to sleep. Meanwhile, two maknaes are consulting the spell book, Joy bought and chanting over a brew of soda, kimchi, a lock of both, Joohyun and Seulgi’s hair, and then it gets stranger. Yeri tries to light a flame to the concoction, but Sooyoung stops her.

 

“No, no fires! You remember what happened the last time we tried to summon something.”

 

“Ugh, fine. This is stupid anyway, like they would really turn into a bunny and bear for real. I’m going to bed, goodnight.” Yeri tries to head to bed, but Sooyoung grabs her.

 

“What is it, now?”

 

The taller girl looks up at her with pleading eyes. “Kisses please, before you go to sleep?”

 

Yeri sighs, but does give her a kiss on the cheek. It seems to satisfy the taller girl enough, and they head to their beds for sleep. After all, how could Joohyun and Seulgi really turn into a bear, or bunny because of some fake spell book.

 

 

The next morning, comes and, Joohyun wakes up first as usual. She feels something furry touching her. What the hell is going on? She opens her eyes to see there’s a bear in place of, Seulgi, who is still wearing her bright orange sleep shirt.

 

“Oh, my god. What the hell?” Joohyun screams that it awakens her girlfriend. Seulgi opens her eyes to see a bunny instead of, Joohyun. The purple shirt gives her away.

 

“Hyunnie, why are you so….” She blinks. “You’re all furry, right?” Seulgi sounds half asleep.

 

“Babe! You’re a bear!”

 

“I know.” Seulgi nods. “You’re a bunny…” Then it hits Seulgi fully. That Joohyun, is an actual bunny, and not the bunny-like human, that their fans say she is.

 

“You’re a bunny!” Seulgi shouts.

 

“You’re a bear!”

 

“Wait, my phone.” Seulgi grabs her phone but sees instead of her hand it’s a paw. Oh, well that sure as hell wasn’t there yesterday.

 

“Hyunnie, why are we like this!”

 

“I-I don’t know. This has to be some sort of joke or…” She doesn’t finish her thoughts as there is loud banging at the door.

 

“Yah, unnies. You need to get up.” Sooyoung shouts.

 

“Yeah, we have things to do.” Yeri tells them.

 

“Please wake up, guys. You’ll have time to eat something now if, you hurry.” Seungwan, nicely lets them know.

 

“.” Joohyun thinks and throws the covers over herself and Seulgi. “Don’t come in here!”

 

“Ooh, y times.” The taller girl teases outside the door. “Well, put some clothes on, because we’re coming in.”

 

Oh, well great. How are they supposed to tell their members they are somehow a bunny and bear? The door opens but they don’t see any signs of, Joohyun or Seulgi, not at first. They see two small lumps under the bed though, and when they yank back the covers. They all scream, as instead of their leader and main dancer. It’s a bunny and bear looking up at them.

 

“Oh my god!” Seungwan, Sooyoung, and Yeri scream.

 

“Uh….hi guys?” Joohyun smiles nervously.

 

“Good morning.” Seulgi yawns cutely, rubbing her eyes with a paw. It’s just about the cutest thing. Seungwan and Joy swoon, after the shock wears off.

 

“Oh my god! Seulgi so cute.” They pick her up, and hug her each at the same time. Joohyun jumps up angrily. No one touches her bear, no one.

 

“Hey! Get your hands off her.”

 

“Unnie, you’re so cute.” Yeri also picks up Joohyun at the same time.

 

“Yeri, let me go.”

 

“You’re so cute. You and Seulgi-unnie, both, it’s like we have a real-life Cony and Brownie.”

 

“Let’s dress them up and take pictures!” Sooyoung suggests.

 

Joohyun squirms out of, Yeri’s arms and hurries to get, Sooyoung and Seungwan to stop touching her bear.

 

“Let her go!”

 

“Alright, calm down. No one is going to steal, Brownie away from you, Cony.” The taller girl teases and places Seulgi down on the bed. Joohyun, of course makes her way over to her girlfriend. She looks a little dazed by the fact she was being practically squeezed to death by their friends.

 

“Baby, are you alright?” She cups her cheeks in concern. That only looks adorable though to see a small bunny, Joohyun taking care of small bear, Seulgi. Yeri immediately snaps pictures. However, in all the cuteness. Seungwan is the first one to ask the question they should all be asking.

 

“So, what are we supposed to do with, Joohyun-unnie and Seul, now being a bunny and bear?”

 

Silence is all around. That’s a fair point. What are they supposed to do now that Red Velvet’s, Irene and Seulgi are officially a bunny and bear? They can’t possibly go outside like this.

 

“Oh, well that might be a problem.” Sooyoung gives a nod. Joohyun turns to look at her with a deadpan look.

 

“It might be? Seulgi, and I can’t go out like this.”

 

Sooyoung knows she should say something, but Joohyun is honestly so cute that she forgets what she should say.

 

“Look at how cute, Joohyun-unnie is.” The taller girl swoops her up in her arms and proceeds to hug her. The small bunny struggles to get out of, Sooyoung’s death grip.

 

“Let me go, Sooyoung.”

 

“You are so adorable, unnie. Let me love you.”

 

“Ew, no. I don’t want any of this love.” Joohyun tries again to jump out of Sooyoung’s arms. Seulgi sits up and tugs cutely on Sooyoung’s sleeve.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, please let, Hyunnie go.”

 

“Oh my god, Seulgi-unnie is the cutest!” The taller girl practically throws Joohyun to the ground, but luckily Yeri is there to catch her. Sooyoung grabs Seulgi again into her arms.

 

“Let’s go unnie, are you hungry?”

 

“A little.”

 

“I will feed you.”

 

“No!” The bunny screams. “She’s mine. I will take care of her.” Joohyun hops out of Yeri’s arms, and hurries after the taller girl. Seungwan offers to cook for everyone, and as they all eat breakfast. It’s the sweetest sight to see bunny, Joohyun feeding bear, Seulgi. Yeri snaps pictures again.

 

“Are you still hungry?” Joohyun questions.

 

“No, I’m fine, Hyunnie.”

 

“You two were cute before, but you’re even cuter now.” Sooyoung admits.

 

“That’s true, but what are we supposed to tell the managers. We have schedules today.” Seungwan reminds them.

 

“We can’t tell them, Joohyun-unnie and Seulgi-unnie, are animals. We’ll have to come up with something else.” Yeri decides, only what could they say.

 

“I’ll handle this.” The taller member decides. “I’m the best liar here.”

 

“Uh, Soo, that’s not really…” Seungwan stops talking, because Sooyoung is already dialing the managers. They all watch as she tells them that both, Seulgi and Joohyun have fled to the states to get married. She tells them if they hurry then they can track them down. Sooyoung gets off the phone with a smile.

 

“That should buy us some time, until we get to the bottom of this.”

 

Joohyun is frowning, and pissed. Why would she tell their managers such a ridiculous thing like that? The managers wouldn’t even believe such a thing.

 

“You’re an idiot.” The bunny smacks her in the arm, but it’s such a weak hit that, Sooyoung laughs.

 

“Well, I’d believe that you two went off to get married. If you’re not already secretly married. Anyway, just stay put here until we can figure out what’s going on.”

 

“Yeah, it’s the best thing to do, unnies.” Yeri agrees. After all, how much trouble can Joohyun and Seulgi get into here. They are a small bunny and bear. They should be fine.

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll cover for you guys.” Seungwan assures. “Then, we’ll get to the bottom of what’s going on.”

 

“I don’t like this, but we don’t have much choice.” The leader decides. Well, at least she and Seulgi will be safe here in the dorms. They soon bid farewell to their friends, who are about to leave. Yeri nudges Sooyoung in the arm at the door.

 

“Hey, you don’t think that spell worked, do you?” Yeri asks her taller girlfriend. Sooyoung shakes her head.

 

“No, I mean why would it have. Just in case though, we’d better read the book to make sure.”

 

God does, Sooyoung hope their spell didn’t work. Otherwise, Joohyun will murder them both. She also hopes that this isn’t some permanent thing either. Once alone, Joohyun helps her girlfriend over to the couch. Seulgi thanks her, and Joohyun turns the TV on. Television is safe, and nothing could go wrong. She gets them a blanket first, and so the couple sit under the blanket together.

 

“Seul, are you okay? I know this is a bit strange.”

 

“Yeah, but we’ve always been called, bunny and bear.”

 

“Yes, but now we’re really a, bunny and a bear. I don’t know how this could have happened. I just hope this isn’t permanent.”

 

“Yeah.” Seulgi agrees, but places her hand over to her girlfriend’s. It feels a little weird to be holding such furry hands now, but that’s how it is. She offers, Joohyun her usual smile. That smile calms her down tremendously. It makes, Joohyun know that everything will be fine no matter what, especially as she and Seulgi are together. The two of them can do anything whenever they are together.

 

“We’ll be okay, Hyunnie.”

 

“Yeah, I’m sure you’re right.”

 

For some time, it did seem like it would be. They watched TV, played games with, Joohyun still winning per usual, and ate lunch together. They did all the normal, couple things that they would usually do. Then it became weird for Joohyun. Seulgi noticed the hazy, dark look in her eyes. The small bear tried to back up some in a safe distance.

 

“Uh, Hyunnie…”

 

“I’m !” She whines, and tackles her poor, stunned bear to the ground. Seulgi is being attacked with so many kisses left and right. She has no idea what to do.

 

“Hyunnie, slow down.”

 

“No. I’m so , and I don’t know why.”

 

“You’re a bunny, now.” Seulgi offers, while trying to stop her girlfriend from attacking her with more kisses. Joohyun pauses, as it makes sense. That’s why she’s even more than usual.

 

“Seul…”

 

“No, we can’t have like this.”

 

“But….but….” Joohyun pouts, and gives her such a puppy dog eyes, or rather bunny gaze that is making the poor bear weak. They can’t have when they are like this. It will be too weird. She maneuvers herself from under Joohyun. She knows what she needs to do. She runs to grab some chicken out of the fridge, and uses it as a shield.

 

“Stay back, Hyunnie.”

 

“I want you, baby!”

 

Joohyun doesn’t want to touch the chicken, but she is really . She needs Seulgi, more than she doesn’t want chicken near her. She practically shoves the chicken out of, Seulgi’s paw and again peppers her face with kisses. Seulgi thinks it will be a long day.

 

Meanwhile, in between photoshoots and radio appearances, and of course dodging questions about where, Irene and Seulgi were. Joy and Yeri tried their best to not look like they were up to something. Of course, Seungwan notices them huddled up in a corner, looking over a book.

 

“What are you two looking at?” She asks from behind them. The two younger girls shut the book so fast, and turn to Seungwan with annoyed looks.

 

“What are you doing standing over us like this, unnie?” Yeri asks first.

 

“Why are you both so nervous?”

 

“N-nervous, who’s nervous?” Sooyoung laughs in a high-pitched tone. “Why are you questioning us?”

 

Seungwan raises an eyebrow to them. The two younger girls are up to something. She doesn’t even have time to ask because, Joy and Yeri run off. Seungwan has the feeling they know more about what’s going on with, Joohyun and Seulgi than they are letting on.

 

“What, did you two kids, do?”

 

 

It wasn’t easy but, Seulgi managed to distract, Joohyun with fabric softener. First, she lied, and said there was no more of her beloved fabric softener. That set, Joohyun off to the point she was angry, and ready to kill someone. Seulgi used the time to hide, and stay as safe as possible. When her girlfriend finally saw that her fabric softener was still there. She calmed down enough to locate Seulgi, who was hiding underneath her bed. The small bunny pulled her out by her leg.

 

“That was mean. How could you say such a terrible thing?”

 

“I’m sorry, Hyunnie. Please don’t be angry.” She places her paws over her face to protect herself from getting hit. Joohyun doesn’t try to hurt her. The only thing she does is pull her into a hug.

 

“I love you, Seulgi-yah. Why would I hurt you?”

 

“Hm, what?” Seulgi is surprised. She was expecting to be hit at the least. She wasn’t expecting a hug.

 

“Can we at least go to bed, and cuddle?” Joohyun asks while nuzzling her neck. “If we can’t have . I need to at least cuddle.”

 

Seulgi nods in agreement. It’s the very least she can do for her girlfriend. She knows that, Joohyun needs to be cuddled with most of the time. Seulgi is convinced that it’s probably how she gets her energy. It’s a bit hard to get into bed, though with how small they both are. Joohyun can hop up on the bed first, and helps her bear girlfriend up too. Then the couple lay besides each other, much like they normally do.

 

“What if we’re stuck like this?” Joohyun asks. She doesn’t want to think that they will be this way always. They couldn’t possibly be a bear and bunny forever, even though they don’t how this could have happened.

 

“We could run away, write a book, and spill all sorts of secrets for money.”

 

Joohyun looks stunned for a moment. That was not what she expected for Seulgi to say. Then suddenly, Seulgi starts laughing in amusement.

 

“I’m kidding. We’ll live off all your CF money.”

 

“Hey! You really think I have that much money, where we could live off forever?”

 

“You made money, Hyunnie. We can live off your money for a while, but don’t worry. I’ve been saving money of my own, and…of course, I’d take care of you too.” Seulgi whispers softly to her. The tone of voice that is so full of love, and affection makes Joohyun smile. She knows that she and, Seulgi will always continue to take care of each other, just as they always have. Joohyun snuggles up closer to her, and kisses the top of her head.

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Hyunnie.”

 

They aren’t sure how this happened, but hopefully it will be over soon. It just might be, because the two younger girls took the time to get away long enough to consult the spell book. They lied, and said they both had to go to the bathroom because they were sick.

 

“Hurry up, we have to reverse the spell, Yerimie.”

 

“Okay, alright. Here, this looks like the reverse one.” The younger girl quickly reads out the spell. They look at each other with concerned looks, and hope like hell that, Joohyun and Seulgi are back to normal when they return to the dorm. There will be hell to pay if they don’t see a human couple when they return.

 

“I’m blaming you for this, just so you know.” Sooyoung lightly shoves her girlfriend in the arm.

 

“They’re my parents though. Do you really think they will choose you over me?” Yeri teases.

 

“Well….”

 

 

When the three remaining members of, Red Velvet return to the dorm. Sooyoung and Yeri are both visibly nervous, so much so that, Seungwan pulls them to the side. She will have answers.

 

“What did you do to them?” She asks.

 

“We didn’t do anything!” The younger couple lie right away. Seungwan frowns in disappointment.

 

“Seriously, why are you both so nervous?”

 

“Okay, so we turned them into a, real-life bunny and bear.”

 

“What?” The older girl looks stunned. She wasn’t expecting for them to say that. Once the shock gets from her face. Seungwan pulls herself together long enough to talk.

 

“You did, what!”

 

“They looked so cute.” Yeri tries to steer the conversation back to how adorable they were.

 

“That doesn’t matter. You guys shouldn’t have done this.”

 

“Well we reversed the spell, so hopefully they’re back to normal.” Sooyoung tells Seungwan.

 

“Only, one way to find out.”

 

The three of them slowly make their way to Joohyun’s room. They are all nervous about what they might find. Yeri and Sooyoung kept pushing one another to the door.

 

“You go.” The taller one starts.

 

“No, you go!” Yeri pushes her.

 

“No, you do it.”

 

“No, you’re the one who wanted to turn them into animals, Sooyoung.”

 

“Both of you stop it. Let’s just knock first.” Seungwan suggests. They do knock, but there isn’t an answer right away. That’s because the couple is busy fast asleep inside of Joohyun’s room. The members make the decision to enter the room, and to their relief under the covers is indeed a human Seulgi and Joohyun.

 

“Oh, thank god.” Sooyoung sighs.

 

“They’re humans again.” Yeri also sounds relieved.

 

“You guys are so lucky.” Seungwan lets them know. “I almost can’t believe that you would try do this.”

 

“Shut up, before you wake them up!”

 

Of course, that does it, and wakes up the couple. They sit up and focus onto their friends.

 

“Oh, you guys are back?” Joohyun yawns.

 

“Yeah, so….”

 

Seulgi looks at Joohyun, and notices that she is human again.

 

“Hyunnie, hey, you’re human again.”

 

At the same time the raven sees that her girlfriend is also no longer a bear. She excitedly kisses her.

 

“We’re human, babe. This is great, but…” Joohyun wonders how it is that they are humans again. Then she takes one look at how nervous, Yeri and Sooyoung appear. They must have had something to do with it.

 

“What did you two do?” The leader asks them in a venomous tone.

 

“We didn’t do anything.”

 

“You’re lying. What did you do?”

 

“Okay, so we maybe, um…. sort of…. turned you both into animals.” Sooyoung says it as fast as she can. It goes just as anyone could expect. Joohyun angrily gets up to hit Sooyoung. She gets a few good hits in before Seulgi pulls her back.

 

“Hyunnie, stop it.”

 

“Let me go! I’m going to kill her.”

 

“Well, you turned back. So, I don’t see what the problem is.” Yeri admits, at least she and Seulgi are back to normal.

 

“You don’t see what the problem is?” Joohyun repeats. “You turned Seulgi, and I into animals. What did we tell you about trying to perform spells?”

 

“Um, not to get caught?” Sooyoung laughs uneasily. Joohyun is really pissed though, and wants to end her life. However, Seungwan intervenes.

 

“Please don’t be upset, unnie. I’m sure they are sorry and won’t do it again. Guys, say sorry.” She nudges both Yeri and Sooyoung to the point where they quickly apologize. The raven nods, but tells them to leave. She closes the door behind them when they leave. Seulgi knows much better. She knows her girlfriend is thinking.

 

“Hyunnie, are you really okay about this?” Seulgi questions.

 

“Of course not.” Joohyun smiles. Then she comes over to wrap her arms around Seulgi’s shoulders. She pulls her into a soft, tender kiss.

 

“Don’t you worry, baby. They will pay for this.”

 

The brunette just smiles nervously. She knew that Joohyun would be pissed, and that there would be hell to pay. Seulgi knows she doesn’t want to be in either of their shoes. The kids make the mistake of trusting Joohyun. They ate dinner and had dessert thinking all was well. It was a huge mistake. The next morning when, Sooyoung wakes up and turns to look at Yeri. The only thing she sees is a hard shell in place of a body.

 

“Um, babe…” She shakes her, and when she sees a turtle rather her girlfriend.

 

“Yerimie!” Sooyoung screams so loud that it startles awake the turtle. She slowly looks to see a bright yellow chicken.

 

“Soo, you’re all yellow?”

 

“I’m what!” The taller girl gets up and checks a mirror to see she’s a chicken. She screams again. She’s a chicken and Yeri is a turtle.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m a chicken, and you’re a turtle.”

 

“I know. The fans already say that.” Yeri lets out a yawn.

 

“No, we are really a chicken, and a turtle, look.” Sooyoung grabs her mirror and shows Yeri her face that is now green. She looks exactly like a baby turtle, and she falls out of the bed and onto the floor.

 

“Yeri, babe, are you okay?” Sooyoung tries to help her up.

 

“No! You know who did this to us, don’t you?”

 

It takes all of three seconds for the taller girl, no the chicken to scream. “Joohyun-unnie, you will pay for this!”

 

The only thing they hear is an amused laugh from the kitchen, as Joohyun places food on the table for her, and Seulgi.

 

“I guess they found out, they’re a chicken and a turtle.” Seulgi says reaching for her chopsticks.

 

“Oh, well.” Joohyun smiles. “That’ll teach them to mess with us ever again.”

 

 

A/N: This brings our oneshot to an end. Happy Seulrene day again everyone, and I hope this was an enjoyable read.