Ch. 1

Fantasy

——————————————————————————————————————

The night is young. The moon is full. Some are asleep. Some are not. Some are Human. And are Some half. In this case the young teenager name Chou Tzuyu is one of these Half human.

———————————————————

   The moon shines brightly at night. In a forest, all you could hear are the crickets, the soft sound of a river nearby and the occasional rustling of bushes and branches. A white rabbit hops out of one of the bushes into an open area. A bit of rustling in another bush scares the white Rabbit. Suddenly without warning a Werewolf pounces on the Rabbit and grabs it's neck with it's sharp canine. Once the rabbit dies the Werewolf eats it messily leaving blood spots on the ground. 

   A rustling bush alerts the werewolf. Getting into a fighting stance, but relaxes once realizing who it was.

   "It's okay Tzuyu, I'm here," the voice was soft, as if any louder would break the werewolf.

   "I know you didn't mean to hurt me Tzuyu," the werewolf whimpers and backs away as the person got closer.

   "I'm okay, Don't worry it didn't hurt," the person smile, "I know you didn't mean to hurt your Sana eonnie," Sana pulls the Tzuyu in a loving embrace. Tzuyu kept whimpering in fear of hurting her lover again, so Sana ran her fingers through her fur and slowly, the whimpering stops.

   "Tzuyu, calm down, I'm here, shh," Sana whispers as Tzuyu slowly goes back to her human form. Sana notices the unshed tear in Tzuyu's eyes when she looks into her eyes.

   "I'm sorry," the tears fall and Tzuyu hugs Sana desperately as if she'll disappear any moment now.
   "I said I'm fine."

   "But the marks-"

   "Tzuyu no would see it."

   "Your neck though," Tzuyu quietly mumbles as she pointed at the obvious red marks on her neck that were obviously created by her. Sana just laughs with an obvious blush on her cheeks.

   "Well I'll hide that some how," Tzuyu laughs at her girlfriend before pecking her lips.

   "You're really cute you know?" Sana's cheeks darkens. Before she could speak Tzuyu pulls her in another embrace.

   "Don't leave me.........like everyone else did," Tzuyu whimpers softly as her grip tightens.

   "I won't, besides....." the older pauses before hugging the taller girl closer.

   "I've already gotten use to a noisy dog in our cottage," Sana jokes as Tzuyu softly slaps her arm.

   "We should-"

   "No I want to stay like this for a while," knowing how stubborn the younger girl is she just lets her be. Sana watched the sun rising, such a beautiful scene presented to her by the cruel world she lives in. She wouldn't have thought of loving one of these 'monsters' in her life, since she finds them terrifying. Her parents also told her to stay away from them as well. Society even hates them, that's why she decided to build a cottage near the waterfall to steer clear of the soldiers. Even after the stories, she's here loving one right now.....


....and she doesn't regret a single thing.....


....even after knowing the consequences of loving one.


   But she'll do anything to protect her Tzuyu.


——————————————————————————————————————

   In the morning it hides, at night it comes out. Blood is the only thing in its mind. The only thing in Hirai Momo's mind.

———————————————————

   The busy streets of Seoul disturbed the sleeping vampire. The vampire groans as it opens her eyes slightly. She hung upside down from the roof of her house tree nearby a waterfall (Yes, she lives inside a tree, but it was fine with her). Realizing it was morning she closes her eyes and was about to fall asleep again, but a voice calls out it's name.

   "Momoring!!!!" The vampire looks to the ground and she saw her younger friend. She drops to the ground and lands in front of her.

   "Dubu-yah~" Momo yawns and stretches which looks adorable to the younger. The shorter girl ruffles the tall vampire's hair.

   "Mianhae, but it's breakfast time since you skipped it earlier," the taller girl pouts.

   "I'm not hungry Dubu-yah~ I want to sleep instead," to be honest Momo just doesn't want to eat human food, because she desires for something else.


Dahyun's Blood


   She has always wanted to taste her best friend's blood since she's known her. Dahyun is the first friend that stayed after knowing what Momo actually is.

   "I'll get you Jokbal!!" Momo hesitated.

   "I r-really don't want to eat," Dahyun gasps dramatically. 

   "Is Hirai Momo refusing Jokbal for the first time?!" Momo jokingly hits her shoulder. Dahyun laughs.

   "Okay okay, but can we hangout today?"

   "By hangout, you mean stay in your room and cuddle?" Dahyun's cheeks turned red and nodded. She never really expected to fall in love with her best friend because in this world humans loving monsters is illegal. Although Dahyun couldn't find out why, they are harmless if treated right.

   Momo looks at the shorter girl, who is currently in deep thought. After a few seconds she finally decided to do something. 

   "AHH!!!" Dahyun yelps as she is lifted into Momo's arms.

   "Well let's go~" Momo runs and Dahyun holds on to her as tight as she can.


   Seconds later they arrived in front of the younger's apartment building. Momo slowly places Dahyun back on the ground to prevent any suspicions by people. When they entered they saw a friend of their's.

   "Mina unnie!!" Dahyun shouts getting the attention of the penguin looking girl.

   "Hello Dahyunie and Momo unnie."

   "Where are you going?" Momo noticed how Mina stiffens at the question.

   "I'm going to visit Chaeyoung today," Dahyun's eyes light up.

   "Ooh! Can I visit her with you?" Momo notices it again how Mina's gaze turned helpless.

   'I guess this is when I come in,' Momo back hugs Dahyun and lifts her up in the air.

   "Yah~ I thought you'd spend time with me?"

   Dahyun chuckles at the older's words, "you're not a kid anymore Momo."

   Momo quickly pecks her cheeks. Which causes the tofu girl to turn into a tomato.

   "We'll see you around Mina," and after saying that, Momo drags Dahyun to the elevator.

   'Thanks unnie.'

   'No problem, just be careful, Chaeyoung might fade through the walls and get jealous.'

   'Hai,' once they enter the elevator, Momo notices Dahyun pouting. Momo pinches her cheeks.

   "What's wrong?"

   "I wanted to visit Chaeyoung," Momo felt hurt learning that the latter wants to visit Chaeyoung more that hangout with her. Dahyun notices the change of mood by the older and opened , but was quickly covered by Momo's. 

   Dahyun was caught in surprise but quickly regains her senses and kisses Momo back while wrapping her arms around Momo's neck. Pulling her closer. Moments pass and the elevator doors open and both of them separates while panting heavily. Dahyun notices the change of color in Momo's eyes. She grabs Momo's hand and drags her towards her apartment quickly. She opens her door before slamming it close. She pulls Momo's head to her neck.

   "Eat, Momo," she whispers to the blonde haired girl.

   "N-No I'm n-n-not—"

   "The look of your eyes says something else," the latter stays silent.

   "I'll be fine," with those words uttered out, Momo sinks her fangs into the younger's pale neck. Dahyun held her moan, she didn't expect to have her hot friend drink her blood. The most surprising thing was how it felt good to her. She glances at the older who has her eyes closed. Dahyun moaned when Momo pulled away and that spot where she bit Dahyun. She lets out a sigh of satisfaction before going to the younger's ear.

   "I love you Dahyun, ever since I met you," Momo whispered which causes the younger girl to be flustered.

   "I-I l-love you too Momo."


   And with that the two new lovers spent the rest of their day sleeping in each other's arms.


——————————————————————————————————————

   Only a few believes in their existence, only a few sees, only a few could hear the sad and lonely cries of Chaeyoung.

———————————————————

   A penguin like girl jogged away from the two girls. Mina rushes towards a forest nearby where she has promised to visit someone dear to her. After running pass multiple trees she's come across a treehouse near a waterfall.

   "Chaeyoungie?" Mina called from the bottom of the tree. A rope ladder then rolled down in front of the penguin girl. Mina climb up in a hurry once she hears the sobbing of the the girl. Once she has reached the top, her heart ached when Mina saw the slightly faded small girl curled up in a ball sobbing her eyes out.

   "Chaeyoungie....." the sobbing girl snapped her head up to see the older girl with her hand clenching her heart.

   "Unnie...." the penguin girl approached the ghost girl and tried to embrace her. 


   She tried.


   Her arms went through the see through body of the smaller girl. Tears started falling from the older's eyes.

  "Chaeyoungie, I'm so sorry, I didn't protected you as I promised, I'm such a bad sister," Chaeyoung felt something in her that she hadn't felt in a while, pain. The younger girl was in pain when she saw the latter blaming herself for her death. Chaeyoung focused hard before reaching over to Mina. 


   She felt a spark.


   Mina seemed to have felt it as well since her head slowly raised to see the young ghost. Chaeyoung reached out again, and this time she felt the older girl. Both of their eyes widened at the realization. 

   "Chaeyoung," Mina whispered as she touched their foreheads together.

   "Mina unnie," both seemed to have the same idea and closed the distance between their lips.

   For once Chaeyoung felt warm again.

   She felt loved.

   She felt.....Happy.

   The earth beneath them rumbled as a roar echoed through the woods, but that doesn't stop the two's passion filled kiss. They finally separated and Chaeyoung felt cold once again. She desperately tries to hold Mina's hand one last time, but it went through every attempt. 

   Chaeyoung started panicking, Mina saw it in her eyes. The older cupped the younger's face, even though it really wasn't touching the latter. She shows her signature gummy smile which made the smaller girl smile back.

   "It's alright Chaeyoungie, I finally got to kiss you, touch you, feel you,  that's the important part of that moment," Mina says with full sincerity. Chaeyoung smiles and nods.

   "I love you Myoui Mina," the older blushes at the younger's words. But nevertheless smiles back.

   "I love you too Myoui Chaeyoung..... I love you more than a sister," they felt the same spark again, and this time, they didn't hesitate to bring their lips together once more.


....Mina knows it's forbidden to love her sister as a lover.....


..But she didn't care.......


.......as long as she has Myoui Chaeyoung by her side......


....She would conquer any challenges in their way....


......She would do anything.....


..For her Chaeyoungie.


——————————————————————————————————————

   It's roar echoes in the air. It's steps rumbles the earth. They are the most feared and the most feirce of all creatures. The Dragon, it ruled all of the land and sky. It is the king of creatures, yet Yoo Jeongyeon wants none of it.

———————————————————

   "Get her!! she's nearby!!!!!! we can not let her slip away!!!" A soldier mounting a horse shouted at his men. Jeongyeon kept her head low as she hide in the trees. 


   Advantages of being green.


   On her back rests a girl wearing a cloak to cover her appearance and a 7,62 mm Dragunov Sniper Rifle with a AAC cyclone sound suppressor attached mounted on her back. Despite having a cloak, her bunny teeth are noticeable. The bunny like girl crawled up the scaly neck of the dragon to reach her ear.

   "Jungyeong, I need a better sight of them," Jungyeon shifted slightly to give the latter a view of the enemies. The girl draws her sniper and rest the barrel on one of the horns of the dragon.

   "Nayeon, you better not get us caught like last time," Nayeon smirked showing her bunny teeth.

   "I've learned my lesson Jeong," she peeks through the scope and aims at the farther soldier from the group. She takes a deep breath before pulling the trigger causes the man to drop dead on the ground.

   "Move," the one word made Jeongyeon move from their first position to another tree top.

   "Now," Nayeon reloaded and takes another deep breath, "how far away are we from our hideout?" the bunny girl shot two soldiers in quick succession without the captain noticing.

   "Probably 76 meters away? I mean it's a rough—"

   "Move," the dragon rolled her eyes knowing that the latter only wanted her to shut up about math. She silently moves to the next tree. Jeongyeon notices that the only one left is the captain.

   "Impressive Im, and we haven't gotten caught yet," Nayeon glares at the latter before showing her bunny smile.

   "That's because I'm great and if anyone else tried this they'd fail," once again Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at the cockiness of the other. After one last shot, Nayeon rest the gun on her shoulder before pulling out a lollipop out of her pocket and (once the wrapper was off) into . Nayeon shifts back on to the saddle mounted on the dragon as she pats Jeongyeon's back.

   "Let's go home," the dragon nods before opening her wings that have been hidden. Jeongyeon jumps down on the ground causing it to shake. The humungous reptile beat her wing towards that ground and they were airborn within seconds, but Jeongyeon continued to ascend higher in the sky.

   "I'm tired Jeong, so hurry up," once they were high enough, the dragon spots the waterfall. She dives down while Nayeon held on the saddle with one hand while the other held on the sniper. The rock structure of the waterfall came close into view, and before both of them meet their inevitable doom, Jeongyeon trashes her wings which resulted her hovering infront of the waterfall. 

   She carefully enter the cave (not really caring if Nayeon was soaking wet) and there were their home is. Jeongyeon lands and Nayeon hops off of the latter's back to mount her sniper rifle on her wall, where her other guns are. She removes her cloak which reveals her beautiful face. Nayeon hangs her cloak on the coat rack before flopping down on her bed. 

   Jeongyeon drags her heavy feet to her bed—which is composed of stolen hay from a nearby farm—and flops down on it. Nayeon follows after her hug the dragon.

   "You know, you don't have to stay like this," the dragon grunted.

   "Too lazy."

   "Figures," Nayeon gets off the dragon which left that one spot of Jeongyeon cold.

   "Nayeon," the bunny like girl turns around.

   "Yeah?"

   "Come back here, I'm cold," the latter chuckles before walking back to the dragon.

   "Turn back and we'll cuddle," Jeongyeon groans as she followed the command she was given. Jeongyeon's body slowly grew smaller and started looking more human like. Once the transformation was complete Nayeon embraces the taller girl before being carried bridal style by said girl to their bed.

   The once green scaly skin is now replaced by smooth human flesh and her rough head is now a perfectly sculpted face with short blonde hair slightly covering some of it. Nayeon pulled up the blanket to cover their bodies as she snuggles up to the crook of the short-haired girl neck.

   "Goodnight Nayeon," the bunny like girl felt the taller girl kiss the crown of her head.

   "Night night Jeongie~~"


———————————————————

   "Jiyo eonne!!!" a small child at the age of five with short hair suddenly raised their hand.

   "Yes Chaeyoung?" Jihyo, an employee in the orphanage she's currently in asks the small child. She holds a book while eight children gathered around her for story time.

   "Wat doesh die mwean?" The girl hugging her from behind smack her small head.

   "You're too young, Chaengie," Mina an elegant girl, the older sister of Chaeyoung by two years, scolds her younger sister. Chaeyoung turns around and pouts.

   "But unnee~"

   "Maybe next year," then they heard a snicker.

   "Heh I know what die means," Tzuyu, the youngest one out of all of the children but the same age as Chaeyoung, laughed at the misery of the short girl. Tzuyu is special, she's partly wolf which scares the other kids except the seven with her. One is exceptionally fond with the wolf girl.

   "Yah Tzuyu, don't be mean to Chaeyoung," Sana, a very touchy girl at age 8, and the one that is fond with the wolf girl. She lightly hits Tzuyu which results in the younger girl to whimper and use puppy eyes, and Sana easily gave in. 

   "I'm sowy Chewy~" Tzuyu smirks in victory as the older girl embraces her. Like previously said, a very touchy girl.

   "Jihyo eonnie can I have more food?" Momo, the shikshin of their friend group, never seems to stop eating. She's 9 years old but still very clueless. Momo is also one of the special kids, she's a vampire, but luckily she hasn't been showing any interest in blood.

   "Momo, it's pass dinner time, you know you can't eat," She pouts and curls up into a ball, until a pale scooched over and whispered something that made Momo's mood brighten up. 

   "Really?! Thanks Dahyunie~~~" Momo hugs the pale girl which the latter returns the hug. Dahyun, a 6 year old girl that is weirdly pale for her age. Though Jihyo suspects that it has something to do with Momo, but she doesn't want to jump in conclusions.

   Bickering in the back pulled Jihyo out of her thoughts as she sighs.

   "Nayeon and Jeongyeon stop bickering, you'll wake up the other kids," Jihyo scolds the bunny like girl and the dragon girl. Nayeon is the oldest out of all of the, she's 10 years old yet acts like the youngest at certain times. While Jungyeon is younger by a year and acts more mature. The door creaks open, which catches the attention of the nine girls.

   "Jihyo, it's time for them to sleep," a co-worker of Jihyo reminds her.
   "Okay I'll put them to bed," the person left and the eight girls are already getting ready to sleep in pairs.

   "Chewy let's gooo~" Sana drags Tzuyu by the wrist while the younger girl shakes her head. 

   "Chaengie let's go to bed," Mina taps the tiny tiger's head.

   "Cawwy Chaeng pwease?" Chaeyoung holds out her tiny arms waiting for her older sister to pick her up. 

   "Dubu Dubu~" Momo carries Dahyun on her back as she sang gleefully while skipping to their bed.

   "Carry me Jeong!!" Jeongyeon ignores the older while she repeatedly says that phrase over and over again. The short haired girl gives up and carries the older bridal style which caught Nayeon off guard.

   Jihyo shakes her head while she stood by the light switch waiting for the girls to get to bed.

   "We're ready," they sang in unison which causes Jihyo to laugh slightly before turning the lights off.

   "Goodnight girls."

   "Goodnight Jihyo/Jiyo~!" Jihyo leaves the room with the book in hand. She takes out a pen and writes in the last phrases.


   Though despite the world against all eight of them, they conquered the challenges thrown at them. Now they live in peace together as eight. Many more problems will approach them as they grow, but that does not stop them. 


They'll face it all...


All of it together.


   Jihyo closes her book and smiles at the work she has accomplished. Now she goes to her office and places the book in the shelf before slumping back on her leather chair. It's tiring, she knows it's.

 

   Because being the creator of everyone's future is not a simple task.


———————————————————