SMSMBT; 1

she's my seatmate back, then.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

third person's point of view.

"YAH!! HWANG EUNBI!!" 

sowon yelled at sinb who was still sleeping.

"yah. you little brat. wake up! we're gonna be late from school."

sowon said while shaking the younger girl at bed.

"okay! stop shaking me. im gonna take a shower."

sinb said. she'd stand up from bed. then, walk to the way through the bathroom.

when sinb's done taking a shower. she dressed up herself with her own uniform. it's sinb's first day of school. she's a transferry from the school she'd enroll. she walked down stairs and go outside of their house. sowon, sinb, umji, and yuna is the one who lives on this house. yes, only the four of them. 

"hey. what are you waiting for? come inside of the car or i'll left you here so you will be much late?"

sowon said with a slight angry tone so sinb hope inside the car.

"where's yuna and umji?"

"they already left. because you took so long to wake up, to take a bath, and ofcourse, to fix yourself. that's why."

"yah! i didn't took so long."

"oh, yeah? you took 10 minutes to wake up, 30 minutes taking a bath, and 30 minutes fixing yourself."

"ugh. let's just go now. i'm already late."

"your fault, not mine."

sinb rolled her eyes because of her unnie. 

20 minutes has passed. they are already at the school. 

"hey, hwang. we're already here. you're 5 minutes late so hurry up and get out of the car. luckily that my first class starts at 10:30."

"aishh. it's already 10:05. my class starts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter