MiChaeng - Japanese

Twice One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

 

"CHAENGIE HURRY UP!!! YOUR FLIGHT WILL TAKE OF IN LIKE 1 HOUR!!!" Nayeon voice can be heard all over the house. She was cooking in the kitchen now while Chaeng still sleep in her room, forget that she have a flight this morning.

Nayeon already finish her cook but Chaeng still not wake up now. Nayeon looked at her watch "It's already 8 in the morning, and Chaeng flight is in 9 am. Why that cub still sleep". Nayeon go to Chaeng's room and knocked her door. 

*tok tok tok "Chaengie wake up now!!" She shout in front of the door, but she got no answer. So she just go in Chaeng's room. And there she is sending a glare to the cub who still sleep peacefully. 

"CHAENG AH WAKE UP NOW OR I WILL THROW YOU WITH MY HEELS" Nayeon shouted. Chaeng who feel her sleep got interrupt answer "Nayeon eonni WTH!!! Can't you let me life in peaceful" said Chaeng annoyingly. Nayeon just look at her with blank face, and kick her not to hard but enough to make Chaeng fall from her bed.Chaeng groan in pain, "You should thanked me cub, if i not wake you up. You will miss your flight and can't go to Japan" Nayeon said. Chaeng widened her eyes, she totally forgot that today she have flight to japan. " i forgot about it!" She got up from the floor and run to the bathroom. "Chaengie if you done with your shower go down stairs i already make breakfast".

"Nae eonni". Chaeng shouted from inside bathroom. 

 

........................................................................

 

Chaeyoung steps out from the bathroom, she walk to her wardrobe and search for clothes that she must wear. After she done clothing her self she take her luggage and pasport. Thanks to Nayeon eonni for already arrange her luggage because if not maybe she will go to japan with out her clothes cause she forgot to arrange it. Chaeng go down stair and took a few toast, she looked at her phone to checked time and it's already 8.36 am. She ate her toast in one second and drink a glass of milk. 

"Chaengie are done? Hurry up, I will wait you in my car" Nayeon ask chaeng and rush to her car. Chaeng just follow her eonni not wanting the latter wait for her. When Chaeng already inside her car Nayeon drive to the airport as fast as she can.

 

........................................................................

 

On The Airport 

 

"Chaengie... take care of your self oke? And don't you dare to make any trouble or i will flight to japan and pull your ear, understand?!" Nayeon keep talking nonstop since they arrive at the airport, and there is Chaeyoung just stared at her eonni with blank face hoped she can just sit there peacefully with out get scolding. 

"YAH are you hear me?" Chaeng jolted when her eonni shout. 

"Eonni can you stay quite for sometime" Chaeng reply with annoyed tone.

"Why yo-" Nayeon was about to say something but she get interrupted by the voice from microphone that say flight to japan will take off after a few minutes.

"Chaengie look at me" Nayeon say with a serious tone. "Seriously, maybe you already adult enough to take care of your self but for me you are still my little cub. When you already arrived at Japan don't forget to call me oke? Wear heat clothes don't forget to take three times meal a day and always bring umbrella every where you go, don't get sick cause i'm not there to take care of you" Nayeon said with concern tone. Chaeng approach and hug her eonni. "Eonni don't worry i will take care of my self and i will call you every day" Chaeng broke the hug and grab her luggage. 

"I will miss you Chaegie" "Me too Eonni" Chaeng waved to her eonni and start walk to where her plane will take off.

 

I will miss Seoul... and your scolding eonni

..........................................................

 

Chaeng was inside her plane now. She was bored, she forgot to charge her phone and she don't bring any powerbank. She was sleepy but her eyes dont want to close.

"What should i do..." She don't know what to do, so she just siting there and moving her legs back and forth. Until she feel want to pee. So she decide to search for toilet.

Ugghh where is the toilet.. should i ask someone?

She already found the toilet but all of them was already used. Chaeng waiting in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter