ONE

Love For A StepSister

1️⃣

 

Tiffany has fallen in love with her stepister who was younger than her. Well, she's 19 years old while Taeyeon was 17 years old. 

 

Her father were remarried with Taeyeon's mother when she was 4 years old and Taeyeon still 2 years old. So, when she first meet her, she already has a crush on her. At first she thought it was just a normal crush but when they grew up, the crush was still there but turned into love. She didn't know what to do besides protecting her. She's always jealous when someone approaches her rather men or women.

 

Now, it was Sunday, the family of Kim is currently at the beach.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are now happily swimming in the water, suddenly stopped when a unfamiliar guy without cloths approached Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany glare at the poor guy while her hand grabbed Taeyeon's wrist under the water.

 

"Yes?" Tiffany break the ice while glaring him but his eyes focus on the younger.

 

"What's your name? I'm Dawson." He raised her hand to handshake as he smiled with his dimple cheeks.


Taeyeon awkwardly handshake his hand and replied shyly, "I'm Taeyeon." 

 

"Nice name. How about, we have some alone talk?" 

 

Taeyeon look over the older and Tiffany quickly replied, "She can't. Thanks for the offer."

 

"Let's go." adds Tiffany as she dragging Taeyeon with her, out from the water. Leaving the poor guy alone who was punch the water with his frowning face.

 

"!" He curse.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Yah! Unnie, stop it. You hurting me." Taeyeon yelled the older as she still dragging her to where her family is.

 

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Hwang saw their daughter and frowns when they heard Taeyeon yelling while being drag. 

 

"Tiffany hwang, what's going on?" Mr. Hwang asked as soon they arrived in front of them with Taeyeon pouting. 

 

"She flirt with a guy, dad." 

 

"I'm not dad!! He's first, not me!" Taeyeon replied and quickly hugged her mother, "eomma!! Unnie so mean." adds her again.

 

Their parents only shook their head and Mrs. Kim kissed her daughter's head while rubbing her back. 

 

"Stop now, Tiffany. Go, clean yourself. After this, we are going dinner together." Mr. Hwang sternly ordered his naughty daughter who was stick her tongue on her stepsister. 

 

"Taeyeon, you too. Go, now!" adds Mr. Hwang again. Taeyeon and Tiffany only nodded their head and take their spare cloths from their bag and went to the restroom.

 

As soon as Taeyeon wore her spare cloths, she went to mirror and do light make up on her face. She untied her blonde hair from buns and fix it into messy. 

 

Tiffany went out from her cubicle, saw the younger fix her hair. She looks really gorgeous and beautiful. Damn! Her flawless skinned, make Tiffany gulped. 

 

She didn't notice that she was checking the younger head to toe. She wore a simple dress. Color of a navy blue.

 

After she satisfied with her looks, she spun around and surprised to see her unnie standing not far away from her.

 

"Ahh unnie!! What are you doing there?"

 

That make Tiffany also surprise and her cheeks flushed embarrassment.

 

She quickly shook her head and replied, "Nothing."

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes to her unnie and pouted, "unnie, are you still angry at me?" 

 

Tiffany squelled when she saw the cuteness over the younger and tried not to be obvious and just shrugged.

 

Taeyeon frowns and slapped the older's shoulder and walk away. 

 

She cross her arms and walk to her parents but suddenly stopped when a familiar guy stop in front of her. 

 

"Hey, you..." he greet while touch the back of his neck.

 

Taeyeon didn't know what to do and just smiled sheepily. 

 

"can I ask for your number? well, as a friend?" He suddenly asks while showing his cellphone.

 

"Sure.." before Taeyeon take his phone to give her phone number, someone beat her. It's her stepsister with her cold eyes.

 

"She can't. You're stranger." Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and brought her to where their parents is, leaving him groaning and curse. This are the second rejection for him and make him more angry. 

 

" you!" He glared at the back of Tiffany while giving her middle fingers. Well, she can't see because her head just looking in front. If she saw, maybe she will beat him.