hanging

Getting to know you

"Wow, the park is here is honestly really pretty at night," Xiumin says smiling up at the sky. "Yeah it defies is,"Luhan says with a girly voice. "Haha, by the way, I can tell you anything without you telling anyone right?" Xiumin asks looking over at Luhan, who focused on the stars in the sky. "Yea, what is it?" Luhan asks looking at Xiumin says with a big smile on his face. "Um, I'm." Xiumin starts to say but pauses. "Let me guess you're gay, or bi? Or something." Luhan asks smirking over at the Xiumin whos mouth just dropped. "H-How did you know?" Xiumin asks. "HA HA! Why do you think I always deny girls, I'm gay too you dork." Luhan says slapping Xiumins shoulder. "Oh wow, I honestly didn't think YOU out of all the people was gay," Xiumin says laughing and surprised. "Eh, I'm really good at hiding it," Luhan says shrugging. "Just don't tell anyone. Please, Luhan." Xiumin says covering his face. "aye, I got your back. I won't tell anyone. But do you like anyone?" Luhan says smirking at Xiumin. "Yeah, not yet. I literally just moved here." Xiumin says laughing at Luhan's question. "Oh yeah, I guess since we've hung out so much it feels like it's been here longer," Luhan says slightly blushing. "Eh, who knows, maybe I will get one soon," Xiumin says sweetly smiling at Luhan. "I'll 100% support that!"Luhan says smiling back. "Woah, it's 9:08, we should get going," Xiumin says checking his phone. "Can I walk you home?" Luhan asks sitting back up. "Sure, ready to go?" Xiumin asks sitting up as well. "Sure, let's go," Luhan says standing up and offering his hand to Xiumin. "Okay!" Xiumin says taking his hand and standing up. 

 

 

 

*At Xiumin's home*

 

 

 

"Wow, nice place, Xiumin," Luhan says looking at Xiumins home. "Eh, nothing special." Xiumin shrugs making Luhan look surprised at him. "It's not, especially when I live alone now," Xiumin says shrugging. "Oh, well, I hope you fall in love with a guy," Luhan says laughing. "Omg Luhan, I'll see you tomorrow," Xiumin says smirking and rolling his eyes. "See ya," Luhan says smiling as Xiumin shuts the door. "I just hope you fall in love with me..." Luhan mumbles to himself as he walks down Xiumin's driveway. "He's so freakin cute," Xiumin says facepalming himself while sitting in his bedroom and flopping back. "Hey, I had an awesome time and remembered I had your number, so instead of walking those few blocks back, I decided to text you... -Luhan ❤️" Luhan texts, but by the time he does, Xiumins already asleep. 

 

 

 

*NEXT MORNING*

 

 

 

"Ah thanks for the text, and I had an amazing time too, also sorry I didn't answer, I fell asleep a little bit early." Xiumin texts as he checks his phone. "Ah, Its okay, so what are you doing today?" Luhan texts back a minute later. "Uh going to school?" Xiumin texts confused. "Ew! Whos going to school on a Saturday?!'' Luhan texts laughing at his house. "What?! Oh crap, it is Saturday! Lol thanks for telling me, Luhan!" Xiumin says looking at his calendar. "No problem Xiumin! Anyways what are you doing today?" Luhan asks sending a laughing emoji after. "I'll probably go back to bed... Literally thats all I do... Ever..." Xiumin says already yawning. "Sure you don't wanna hang out with me, Woozi, Scoups, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and GD later?" Luhan texts. "Eh, maybe some other time?" Xiumin asks already confused. “Aw fine you little buzz kill, see ya later get good sleep.” Luhan texts trying not to make a pouty face. “Thanks Luhan.” Xiumin says before putting his phone back down on his bed side table and laying down. “You like him don’t you?” Luhan’s room mate, and brother, Ji-Yong says smiling at Luhan as he puts his phone down. “Is it that obvious GD?” Luhan asks sighing and looking at his brother. “No, you just smile a lot more, talk about him a lot, ACTUALLY laugh even when you’re texting, and you made a pouty face… OH, and you freaked out about sending a heart in your text last night… I totally can’t tell.” GD says sitting on the couch next to his little brother. “He just moved here, I honestly haven’t felt feelings for any other guy MY AGE, and now he just moved here and… Just HOW is he doing this to me?!” Luhan asks slightly throwing his head up in frustration. “I don’t know, I’m still with the guy I fell for a long time ago.” GD says smiling and pinching Luhansk cheeks. “OMG! Stop talking about YOUR adorable love life and help me with MINE!” Luhan says punching GDs shoulder. “Hey, also I know what you could do.” GD says smirking at his younger brother. “HYUNG PLEASE HELP ME!” Luhan says turning to Ji-yong giving him puppy eyes. “Jeez, calm it! I plan on it… Anyways you could wait a month or two, see what he likes, who knows he might fall for you, but then ask him out when you both are super close.” Ji-Yong says shrugging at Luhan, who mouth just dropped. “What?! You asked for my advice I gave it to you! Pabo!” Ji Yong says shrugging at Luhan. “You expect me to do THAT! For 2 months! You know I’m not good at hiding feelings.” Luhan says still surprised at Jiyongs response. “So? Learn how to. By the way it says Xiumin sent a picture.” Jiyong says nodding towards Luhansk phone.

Ah! Good morning Luhan! I just re-woke up!” Xiumin sends a pic under it.Awe Xiumin you look really nice today! So how was it?” Luhan asks secretly saving the picture onto his phone. “Stalker.” Jiyong mumbles to himself and laughs when Luhan elbows him. “Ah,thank you and it was nice, guess what my dream was about?!” Xiumin texts laughing on his side. “Yah! Just tell me!” Luhan texts. “Okay so it had to do with You. and me, and we hung out during the whole thing! It was funny, also, thanks for not just ignoring me and becoming my friend Luhan!” Xiumin texts shyly. “Aw thats cute, and no problem!” Luhan says slightly pink. “I’ll talk to you later Luhan! I’m probably going to the store, have a good day!” Xiumin texts before shutting off his phone and walking out of his house with a jacket on.