New Kid

Getting to know you

"Hello, I'm Xiumin and I'm from Guri, I hope we all get along fine, and please, treat me well," Xiumin says looking at the teacher to tell him where to sit. "Ah, hm, Xiumin, sit next to Luhan maybe you can be the guy that can ACTUALLY get him to pay attention." Mr. Kim says making who must be Luhan role his eyes and scoff. "Okay thank you, sir," Xiumin says bowing before leaving the front of the class and taking his seat.

"A boy from Guri huh?" Luhan says smirking a Xiumin while the lesson is going on. "Y-yea, why?" Xiumin stutters shyly. "Cute, well, I'm Luhan, don't let the baby face fool ya, I will beat someone's when, and if I need to, but I will admit that sometimes I do it for fun," Luhan says still smirking but not looking at Xiumin. "Isn't that a little assholish?" Xiumin says gulping when Luhan slowly turns back towards him with a grin on his face. "Oh, Xiumin, you'll learn so much about me. You know what, I surprisingly give you a little bit of respect for saying that to my face, most people are cowards and won't, anyway, hang with me, and I can get you almost anything you want, but if you don't want that still hang with me, you're really chill, also sit with us at lunch." Luhan says patting the nervous Xiumin's head. "O-okay, but I honestly don't want anything," Xiumin says shyly.  "Awe, you're adorable," Luhan says chuckling and shaking his head. "XIUMIN, LUHAN! FOCUS!" Mr. Kim yells causing Xiumin to jump and Luhan to smile sarcastically. 

*After Class*

They had ended up moving around the class a lot because Mr.Kim decided to let all the students get to know Xiumin, and now that the bell rang Xiumin was trying to escape hanging with Luhan because Luhan was on the other side of the class.

"XIUMIN!" Luhan says jumping over 2 desks and resting his arm on Xiumin. "Hey Luhan," Xiumin says shyly. "Oppa give poor Xiuminie a break!!!" Woozi says running over and hitting Luhan with his elbow. "Woozi since when the hell do you tell me what to do?" Luhan asks giving him a serious look. "Sorry Oppa," Woozi says looking down. "Hm, don't worry Woozi, I couldn't hurt your adorable ," Luhan says laughing and Woozi's hair. "Let's GO TO LUNCH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" Felix yells at them with his adorable Australian accent. "Ah, sorry Felix, let's go," Luhan says smiling at Xiumin walking out with his arm slung around Xiumins shoulder. "Yah! Luhan!" a man with light peachy, pink hair comes running towards us with 2 other guys following him. "Yes, OH, by the way, guys this is Xiumin, the new kid, Xiumin, this is Jimin in the front, then Jackson with the black hair, and Mark with the blonde hair with a black beanie on," Luhan says pointing at the boys one by one as they each just hold a peace sign up. "Hi, I'm obviously Xiumin, but I'm from Guri," Xiumin says smiling shyly. "Hi, Xiuminie!" Jimin says smiling brightly at him. "Anyways what'd you need?" Luhan says focusing on Jimin, Mark, and Jackson. "Ah, Uhm, Elizabeth, or Lizzie, wanted to know if you'd take her to the dance?" Jimin asks forgetting the girl's name for a second. "Ah, tell her, 'Hi Lizzie, Luhan thinks you're very pretty, but he isn't interested in going to the dance.' Is that simple enough?" Luhan says smiling sarcastically at the three boys. "Yes, thank you," Jimin says before running off with Jackson and Mark behind him. "So do you have minions or something?" Xiumin asks a little confused. "To some extent yes," Luhan says considering Xiumins question. "Ah, I see, anyways, thanks for taking me in," Xiumin says smiling shyly. "No problem, you looked interesting," Luhan says not even looking at Xiumin but instead smiling ahead of him. 

*At Lunch*

"This is surprisingly really good," Luhan says taking a bite of his food. "Yea, about time!" Woozi says agreeing and smiling. "Why aren't you eating Xiumin?" Scoups ask finally getting Xiumin's attention. "Uh, I don't eat lunch usually, so, I'm used to it," Xiumin says smiling shyly at Scoups who just looks surprised. "Here, try it," Luhan says tearing his sandwich in half and handing a half to Xiumin. "What? No, I'm honestly fine." Xiumin says a little confused. "Eat it," Luhan says looking at him seriously. "Ugh fine," Xiumin says taking a bite of it and pausing. "Fine its good, now can you all stop looking at me like a screwed up on eating food?" Xiumin asks after he finishes the sandwich. "Heh, Xiumin stays still for a sec," Luhan says getting his hand really close to Xiumins face before he wipes something off it. "Ketchup," Luhan says smiling brightly before wiping it off with a paper towel. "Ah thinks Luhan," Xiumin says slightly pink. "Jiminie Pabo! You're back!" Woozi says sarcastically smiling at Jimin as he walks up. "Ah, Woozi you're so mean," Hoshi says rolling his eyes and nudging Woozi in the side. "Oppa!" a girl yells running up to Jimin as he sits down. "Oh hi Lizzie," Luhan says smirking at the girl who just ran to the table. "Luhan? Oh hi, I'll see you later Jimin." Lizzie says slightly pink and runs off obviously embarrassed. "Thank you so much, Luhan," Jimin says rolling his eyes after Lizzie runs off. "She seems really awkward, Kinda desperate," Xiumin says rolling his eyes at the girl. "Woah, you're that type of guy eh?" Luhan says looking empressed down at Xiumin. "What type?" Xiumin asks confused. "They type that can figure what type of person someone is just by looking and hearing them," Luhan says drinking his water. "Ah, yea sometimes, nothing special," Xiumin says shrugging. "Dork." Luhan laughs rolling his eyes. "Do you want to hang out after school?" Luhan asks looking at Xiumin. "Uh sure, but where?" Xiumin asks confused. "Uh,the park?" Luhan asks. "Sure." Xiumin shrugs as he grabs a piece of gum and chewing it. 

 

I HOBI YOU LIKED THIS FF <3 ILL HAVE MORE SOON!!!!!!