I... Lost

I... lost

Family trips. It's fun for somebody, it's boring for someone, and for others it's the best experience they've ever experienced. Taemin, sixteen years old, and his parents who adopted him as a five-year-old, and his elder brother broke into far-flung Japan. Well, it was not that far. The family was happy, they admired everything in Japan. Wonderful sights, and famous places to create world-famous anime. Taemin had the opportunity to take a few pictures of his favorite heroes and was in one of the haunted house. Though his nineteen hyung, Jonghyun, he was almost frightened, because he is, by nature, fearful. Minnie, on the other hand, was happy with the house, but even though he laughed at his brother, he embraced him and there were, of course, their two appas, who also protected their second son, who was also adopted.


Yes, Taemin was adopted by two men and he didn't mind this! He loved them, he liked them as though they were his own, although he always shuddered in the memory of his own parents. He had no good memories about his childhood. He would have shaken his head whenever he remembered them because he now had his best parents in the world! And, of course, the big brother!


After spending a few days in Japan and in Japanese nature, the family decided to come back home. They all packed their stuff thoroughly and headed for the airport, where they had gone through all the checks that were not difficult, and soon waited for a while before they could board an airplane that unfortunately had a lesser delay.


"We ask the passengers of the AIRSK 325 line to get on the airplane on their seats!" Suddenly came from all sides and most of the passengers began to flow into the departure corridors.


Both boys and parents stood up and headed into the departure hall. Jonghyun was on his cell phone and texted quickly with his boyfriend, who, of course, was hidden from his appas.

"Minho appa, Jinki appa, I just need to go on the toilets, can I?" Said the youngest member of the family suddenly, when Jinki looked at the younger boy.

"Okay, Minnie, but get on the plane, as soon as possible, right?" Jinki smiled and the black-haired boy over his head.


"Clearly, do not worry," he smiled, kissing Appa's cheeks, and running away when the three remaining members went to sit on their seats.

Jonghyun was supposed to sit with Taemin on his right-hand side behind his parents at the window, because he was better off and he could have slept because he'd almost never slept. In his hand he still had a cellphone and wrote with his secret love when Jinki and Minho from the front seats turned to their son and winked at each other.

"Jongie, would you like to delay the cell? She can wait," Jinki laughed, and the younger boy looked up from his cell when he blushed.

"Who-Who?" I do not ... I do not write to anyone..." he stuttered, hiding his cell phone in his pocket, which was peeping again.

"Not really?" Minho appa grinned when Jongie shook his head sharply.

"Okay, what do you mean," Jinki laughed, looking a little nervously at the seat where Minnie sat.

"He will come," Minho smiled, Jinki's thigh when he blinked, but nodded when he turned and both of them took a lively conversation with each other.

Jonghyun breathed lightly. He definitely did not want his appas to know about a relationship between him and Baekhyun ... a brown-haired puppy that looks like a puppy ... no, he's a rather kitty. Jongie's expression was in love, he leaned his head against the window when he stamped his belts and closed his eyes as Baekhyun's images ran out of his head for a moment with his beloved.

~~~

Meanwhile, Taemin went to the toilets and then headed back down the airport corridor to where his plane was supposed to be. He turned left and ignored people. He headed down and looked at his ticket. Thanks to that, he knew where to sit. He was surprised that his appas and hyung were not on the plane, but he thought they were looking around the plane as usual they were doing it.

~~~

And then ... one plane took off ... and a moment after him also the other. Jinki, who finally ordered one chicken, looked behind him to check the two sons, but next to Jonghyun he saw only an empty seat!

"Hyunnie, where is Minnie?" Jinki asked the brown-haired boy, who flashed and looked at his appa but then in an empty seat beside him.

"Uhm ... I ... I do not know ... he did not come here!" He blurted and jumped to his feet.

"That's strange ... Minho!" Jinki pushed into the sleeping Minho, his eyes widening, and he stumbled.

"What happened?! Has anyone picked a chicken ?!" He blurted out and seemed to be thrilled with the loved one.

"Taeminnie ... he is not here, Minho!" Jinki bit his lip and Minho's eyes widened and looked at the empty seat.

"We have to find him!" Minho said forcefully, and he and Jinki went to search the entire airplane that was in the air.

Jonghyun joined them. He was afraid of his brother, but they only learned that their beloved Minnie had not even boarded the plane ...

~~~

Taemin jerked as the airplane flew off, for he really managed to sleep. He looked side by side, where he found only ... what? He did not understand. He had to sit with Jonghyun! Instead he sat in the seat a young man, perhaps the same age as Hyunnie. But ... it was not Hyunnie! Taemin widened his eyes and looked up at the front seats.

"Has anything happened to you?" Suddenly the soft and beautiful voice beside him, when he straightened up and looked side by side.

Indeed, Taemin did not understand him at all because he was speaking Chinese, although Minnie had a Chinese lesson at school, but they did not get that far!

"Uhm ... I ... I ... what? I do not understand..." the black-haired boy dangled in korean when the other smiled enthusiastically.

"Oh, so also the Korean! I asked if something happened to you, you looked like you were seeing a spirit ... is there anything I can do to help you? Have you remembered something you lost?" The young man smiled.

"Where is the plane flying? I guess yes .. " Minnie bit his lip and nodded.

"This is a direct link to China ... what's lost?" He smiled.

China?! Taemin widened his eyes and took a deep breath. China. He is without a passport, without things ... wait! He has a cell phone! Of course, which Taemin could not use, not now.

"I ..." Minnie breathed out and put his head in his hands.

"What?" The boy breathed in surprise at him.

"Well ... I lost myself ..." Minnie said.

"Where were you going to fly?" The other asked quietly.

"To Busan ... with my family ... I had to jump ..." Taemin still bit his lips and shuddered.

"And then, when you came back, you were going over the red spot instead of going over the red spot... right? You're little lost baby..." The boy smiled a little.

Taemin looked at him in surprise. He still smiled and did not laugh at his stupidity.

"Phone..." he nodded.

"Okay ... what's your name? I'm Dong Young Bae ... but you can call me Taeyang, too," Bae grinned, offering to Min his hand.

"I'm ... Taemin ..." he smiled and accepted his hand when they both shook.

"You do not have to be worry about being with a murderer or something ... I'm a student and now I'm flying from Japan, I've been there with my parents ... I'm twenty years old and I'm studying in China, I'm from Korea, but we moved, parents for work, and I'm behind the school," Young smiled.

"Oh ... I'm sixteen and ... well ... I live with two appas and my brother ... Me and Jonghyun are from home ... hence Hyunnie is not my real brother ... but the appas have taken both of us, his earlier and later me ... I'm grateful to them," Taemin blinked his eyes and lowered them.

He never said anything that was so personal to him. And now he suddenly tells to a strange boy almost to his story. He thought Taeyang might laugh, or he would feel resent, but ... nothing like that happened. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"It's nice that both appas have taken you ... a lot of kids are at orphanange until they reach sixteen, and then, if they are not lucky, they end up on the street..." Bae smiled, and Taemin looked at him surprised when he blinked eyes, but he finally smiled.

"Thank you ... they ... are really amazing ... I just had to change my school with my brother ... they made between us and them terrible differences," Minnie sighed and leaned back against the back of the seat.

"You both are the two normal boys ... I understand ... you do not choose people, but you just have them on your hook and enjoy your life because it's yours and not theirs," Bae grinned, and Taemin nodded.

"You have ... the truth ... I never met a person like you unless I count my brother and his..." Tae paused and cleared his throat when he smiled.

"His ... has a boyfriend?" Taeyang grinned and ruffles Taemin's hair that bit his lips.

"Yeah, but he does not want to tell anyone, even appas does not mind," laughed younger when Taeyang laughed and stretched.

"This is so ... first of all is the confessional will of the brother and then of the parents," Taeyang laughed.

"Probably yes!" Minnie laughed, and for a time the two of them chewed together, even getting food, and their journey went smoothly, all the way to surprise at the beginning.

~~~

As a plane with an incomplete family landed at Busan airport, Jinki and Minho began to call all possible places. But Minnie was not even a sight or a sight. Jonghyun watched his luggage and bit his lip as he peered around him as he sat alone on the bench in front of the airport hall. He did not count the time, he did not know how many hours he had gone, but finally he got up with the appas, who were just horrified and re-roaming all the contacts. They were finally at home! Hyunnie texted with Baekhyun, when his cell phone suddenly began to ring and the name was on the screen ... Taemin! He picked it up immediately.

"Taeminnie! My little brother! Where are you?! We're looking for you all the time!"

"Hi, my hyung, I'm in China, I mistakenly mistaken my connection ... I'm fine and with someone to help me and leave me with him to have where to sleep ... could you please give me appas? I can not call them, they have busy numbers," Minnie said.

"That's because they're looking for you all the time Minnie!" Jonghyun snapped, but he ran for appas and gave them his cellphone when the two of them almost jumped on the cell phone.

"Do not break it!" Jonghyun snapped, but he laughed and watched them when Jinki appa cried, and Minho appa talked with Minnie.

Jonghyun grinned at the time the two appas spoke with Minnie. He was gladthat  their Minnie was all right. Well, he said it and it sounded like that. It was just not clear to him why he was telling him. By him. He hoped that Taemin was not at any point. A strange voice came from the cellphone, but Jonghyun did not pay attention, after a minute when Minho appa handed him his cell phone, he ran for himself because his cell phone was ringing.

"Your sweetheart calls you," Minho appa winked at him, for of course My Love ♥ was written on the screen!

Jonghyun blushed, picked up his cell phone and ran to lock himself in the room when Jinki looked at Minho in surprise, who grinned.

"Our oldest is in love ..." He laughed and grabbed Jinki around his waist and wiped his tears.

"Do you mean that boy... who was with him on the wallpaper?" Jinki blinked in surprise.

"Yes, love ... exactly that," Minho laughed and devoted a long, endless kiss to his love because they both needed the most because they had a lot of stress. The main thing is that they will fly for their younger beloved Minnie within a few days!

~~~
When Taeyang and Taemin stepped out of the plane, Taemin's legs were tangled and almost dropped to the ground, but it was not enough to hit it, since it was captured by two strong arms.

"You should keep your eyes on the way," Taeyang smiled, his nose now close to the face of a younger boy who blushed.

"Uhm ... sorry ... I ... tangled my legs," he blinked and smiled as Taeyang laughed.

"And you even did not drink anything, come on, I'll take you to a taxi, just I will take my luggage, and we can call yours parents, they're already in Korea, and at best they're looking for you all over the country and burst the police," Bae grinned, when Tae blinked his eyes, but nodded and stood on his feet as he followed Taeyang to the airport hall.

Soon they finally left the airport and sat in a taxi when Minnie called with his appas and, of course, Tayeang had to tell something that his appas would not worry about being a kidnapper or someone who would him just around the corner! With that idea, Minnie bit his lip, but he dropped these ideas aside because Taeyang was kind, good, and ... he could say that he had come close to him since he met him on the plane, although ... they met together for the first time. They share common interests. Taeyang liked dancing and singing, just like Minnie, and so after the call they started singing without any hurry to the cab. On the contrary, he enjoyed both boys, even asking them if they were together in a group!

Taemin laughed, but soon the two of them stepped out of Bae's skyscraper when the two young boys went to the twentieth floor, and Minnie could go to wash and get a clean outfit that was a bit big. Together with Taeyang, they had another joke at dinner planning, which was a little late, but none of them bothered. Bae could not take his eyes off Taemin. It came to him that the black-haired boy bound him with invisible threads. In addition, Minnie will be with him for a few more days!

"Is it ... something?" Minnie asked, biting his lip, when Baeyoung had completely brought him out of balance.

"Uhm ... I ... I ... just wondered ... you have ... beautiful ... lips ..." Taeyang completely reddened and began to blame for what the crap he had just said.

"Uhm ..." Taemin blushed, bitting his lips when he did not know what to do.

There was tension, almost as if the two were afraid to make that fundamental move. Kissing? Kiss? He did not say anything to anyone, but Minnie knew how he was kissing. He had seen his brother and appas many times, did not he? He took a breath and decided for a courageous act!

Taeyang watched Taemin rise from his chair who sat on his lap and wrapped his hands around his neck as he blinked his eyes.

"I ..." Taeyang began.

"Do you think ... what am I ... thinking too?" Taemin whispered, blinking his eyes when Taeyang looked at him incomprehensibly.

He did not understand how the same thing can both think at the same time. But his flow of thoughts was stopped by two warm pillows, two petals of roses ...
Lips. His lips ... Taemin's lips were so ... wonderfully clean, soft and sweet, and he wanted more. His heart crumbled, and he knew he had found someone with whom he would want to spend the rest of his life.

The end ♥