Secret Gardens

Wanderlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo, looks out of the window of his house. He holds his hand up feeling the sun, so many papers, so many ing papers. He grunts with annoyance, he doesn't want to do this anymore. It may have been something good once but now the sane routine is killing him. Sometimes he wants to run away but the question remains. Where would he go in such a short noticed? Kyungsoo thought about Chanyeol, his friend who had left not long ago. He had enough money to last him, and would always find a job when he needs one. So Kyungsoo wonders where he had gone, the office used to be more lively with him around. But if Kyungsoo had to guess, he always wanted something from life, much like Kyungsoo now. 

 

So Kyungsoo sighs, no use in getting caught up in his desires, human greed is an awful thing. So Kyungsoo was back to work, doing his best at fixing the files for the presentation. Yet the feelings never left him, so then he decided. He pick up his car keys and a little card sent to him by Chanyeol not long ago. Then he left and never once step back into the office. 

 

Kyungsoo travels by car, following the clues that Chanyeol left behind in every destination, he was able to see many great things, but most of all he wants tp catch up with Chanyeol and accept what he had turned down months ago. Kyungsoo often gets a funny feeling thinking about it, but he is ready to face it this time. The man waltz his way into Kyungsoo's lifeless garden and plants seeds all over then left Kyungsoo's garden full of blooming colors and flowers. How can Kyungsoo let him do that and not kick him out the first moment Chanyeol had step into his garden? 

 

They first met, when Chanyeol was playing a prank in the office and Kyungsoo was the pitiful soul who had to suffer through it. Of course C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter