[7MH] Intro

☆ Seventeen Scenarios ☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STORY DETAILS : Alternate Universe - College Setting + Real ages and names used + Slight mentions of alcohol
CHARACTER DETAILS : ( Y/N ) means your name + No specific age mentioned + Female reader based

   7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN   
   INTRO CHAPTER   

Things were beginning to wind down at Soonyoung's party. You figured it was about time since the whole thing has been going on for hours now. The food table was nearly empty and so were the drinks, which was made more apparent by the empty glass bottles and even red cups thrown around the living room. Some of the guests had even already left, leaving just a certain group of guys and a few girls, you being one of them. You only drank a little since you told yourself you wanted to at least remember what went on during the party. So far, you were slightly regretting it since nothing too interesting happened. The most fun would have been watching Minghao and Chan dance battle in the middle of the living room or maybe hearing Wonwoo and Seokmin do some kind of high note battle.

As if reading your mind, Seungcheol began to gesture to the general area where people were lazily doing things as he spoke, "we need to do something to make this party fun again before somebody passes out."

"Spin the bottle?" Someone from the crowd piped up, hopeful.

"We did that at the last party, right?" Hansol said, shaking his head. "It's a momentary fun kinda thing. Next."

"Truth or dare," Jeonghan sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter