One

Imagination
Please log in to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV
Today's a great day and Jessica's having a good time with her loved ones. She's busy preparing breakfast when a loud and cheery voice called for her. Jessica turned off the stove and washed her hands, drying it after.

"Mommy!" Jessica turned around just to see her baby running to her with a person following her baby from behind. Jessica kneeled down and caught her baby in her with wide smile. A little girl automatically wrapped her arms around her Mommy's neck and smiled. 

"Why were you running baby? Jessica asked her daughter and the little girl pouted while pointing at someone. "Eomma scared me and she started catching me so I ran." Jessica followed where her daughter's pointing and saw her wife leaning in the doorway with a mischievous smile. Jessica glared at her wife and turned her attention back to her little girl. 

"Don't mind your Eomma. What do you want for breakfast?" Jessica asked while placing her daughter down on the countertop. "Can I have an ice cream Mommy?" Jessica shook her head, which earned a pout from the little girl. "It's still too early for ice cream, maybe later?" Jessica tried to bargain with her daughter which was successful. "Okay!" Jessica giggled seeing her daughter being cheerful in this early morning.

While Jessica was setting up the table, someone crept behind her and she felt someone wrapping their arms around her waist. "Good morning baby." And with that, the person sealed it with a kiss on her neck. Jessica turned around, just to meet her wife's pretty handsome face. She cupped her wife's face and kissed her on the lips. "Good morning too." Jessica smiled sweetly, but her smile was soon turned into a glare. "Why did you have to scare our daughter in this early morning?" Jessica scolded and her wife shouted in pain when Jessica pinched her waist. "Sorry, I won't do it again." You pleaded and Jessica stopped pinching your waist. "Go and tell that to your daughter." You obediently nodded your head and walked where your daughter is.

"Eomma is sorry for scaring you." You pouted to your daughter and your daughter giggled at your action. "It's okay Eomma, but you should stop pouting. It doesn't suit you." Jessica who heard this, laughed crazily along with her little girl. You pouted even more when they teamed up against you. "I hate you both." You stomped your feet and sat down on the chair sulkily.

"Aigoo~ My big baby is sulking." Jessica pinched your cheeks but you ignored her. "You ignored me, I'm hurt." Jessica acted like she was hurt, but it was no use for you since you still ignored her. "Eunbi-yah, your Eomma does not love us anymore." Jessica faked a cry and carried her daughter in her arms. "Mommy, stop crying." Eunbi joined along too and wiped her Mommy's non-existen tears.

You can't take it anymore and fi

Please log in to read the full chapter