Chapter 1

U NVR KNW...

Mina's POV

 

 

Here we go again a very tiring day, at the hospital. All you see is white and people running around busily, most are tired from the dreadful event vehicular accident 21 victims are rush here at the Nagoya Central  Hospital. 

 

 

 

After contoling the event most of us are tired, and as the head of the ER of course it is also great reponsiblity and hard decisions to make. But there is that one doctor here that no matter what happens here, how chaotic the happenings here or no matter, how I try to snob her, she always smile so bright that it is brighter that your future. 

 

 

 

Ahrr I hate to see her smile, but her smile gives possitive vibes to our patient, and when she happens to helps patient her eyes twinkle that shows she love what she's doing,, ahrrr what is this feeling, why I like to see her smile more.

 

 

End

 

 

Third POV

 

 

 

 

"Why Doc. Hirai is here isn't she off today?" Doc.Myoui asked the nurse beside her.

 

 

 

"We called her as she said a while ago that she lives here so if we need help she can drove here faster than light, and there she is" Nurse Im replied

 

 

 

"Is that so.. Oh well .. Okay" Mina replied

 

 

"Thank you everyone for your hard work" Doc.Myoui congratulate the stuff, and everyone proceed to do their thing.

 

 

Doc.Myoui is currently sitting at the bench outside to disstress herself when a Ice Coffee appear in front of her, a flavor that she always order from the cafe near the hospital, and when she look up she see a very bright smile from her co worker, Doc. Smiley.

 

 

 

"Here you seems so tired, to restore your energy" Dr. Hirai said and took a sit beside Doc.Myoui

 

Dr. Smiley a very different endearment from Dr. Myoui to our Dr. Hirai

a crack smile form in the face of Dr. Myoui as she took the ice coffee, and beside there's nothing to lose if she takes it and it's her favorite so why not.

 

 

 

"Thank you!" Dr.Myoui said 

 

"So I--.." Dr.Hirai was about to start a conversation when Dr. Myoui cut through her.

 

 

"Sorry but I don't have any intention to talk to anyone right now" Dr.Myoui said and walk away from their seat leaving a very confuse Dr.Smiley.

 

 

 

Did I say something that could offend her?..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re - Written

Hi!

 

Mimoringchan 4-22-18