Let Him Go

Let Him Go

OMG!! ^ SUBSCRIBERS ATLEAST!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I HOPE I DON'T DISAPPOINT YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho

 

I went to her apartment and it was empty. I knew that she doesn't have work today. My instincts told me to go to the fire exit staircase.

 

I saw her crying again. She noticed my presence and brutally wiped her tears.

"Aish, my allergies acting up again." I didn't respond I just slid down ,my eyes not leaving her. I scoffed in my mind. He did it again. He's a fool for ever cheating.

 

I averted my gaze to the steps.

"Why are you so stubborn?" I said staring at her with a hard look.

She looked at me for a short time and eventually looked away. Silenced ruled the atmosphere. Breathing was only heard.

 

I broke the silenced.

"How long will this continue?" I said with a sharp tone . Honestly I'm tired of being his safety net . I lost count of me regretting ever letting her meet him.

 

She only sighed as a respond . I stood up and dusted of my jeans.

 

"Talk to me when you want to start the healing."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seeing the proof that he is doing it again , right in front of her very own eyes , the thread she keep holding on broke, her last ounce of trust dissolved.

 

 Him with his new girl in the couch making out.

 

If it weren't for the gasp she released she would bet they wouldn't stop.

 

Jonghyun suddenly sat up, pushing the girl in the process. "~~~~~~-ah! Wait! Please let me explain!"

 

Not bothering to hear the rest she sprinted out of his apartment.

Straight to the elevator.

Seeing her reflection, frustration, anger, hurt evident on her face.

Hearing the ding sound the elevator made indicating she arrived at the lobby , dashing out to the front door.

Hailing a cab she told the driver her address, cupping her face as she tried muting out her sobs , cold tears running down her face.

                       ~

 

"Minho-ah , I'm so stupid." She cried over the phone, fighting the occasional hiccups.

"I-Nee-d..yo-u.. P-plea-se." her call directed to his voice mail.

 

He was sitting at his couch with his cellphone laying on top of the coffee table in front of him listening to her message. Staring of too space, hearing the message end.

Running his fingers to his hair , messing it up with a growl of frustration.

He stood up grabbing his phone, keys and wallet striding out to the door with a loud bam closing it up making the picture frame of the three of them smiling fell down, crashing on the carpet, debris of glass scattered too many shards lost to try to put them back.

 

                         ~

He trudge up to her apartment seeing broken bottle of wine, red wine spilled on the carpet, pictures of her and Jonghyun shred into pieces, The flower vase they made in pottery class shattered into pieces and most importantly he saw the girl he love staring into space with tears like falls running down her face.

 

Slowly he went up to her and hugged her. Gently smoothing her hair.

Letting all her sadness transfer to him, he didn't care though, he wanted her to emit her sadness into him while he tries to radiate his love to her.

 

"Let him go. You deserve the best. I want to be the one who would show you that. I've waited too long. You got to be strong. We can take thing slow, I'm not trying to force myself to you."

 

He said while kissing her tears away. He slowly leaned in and kissed her forehead. I'll be strong.

Thank you  Minho. She thanked him in her mind.

~~~~~

He's a fool for ever cheating. I guess I just got to let you know.

~~~~~~~