White Chrysanthemum

White Chrysanthemum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One step, two step, another step.

 Sungyoon counted his steps in silent, trying to hold his tears that ready to burst anytime. He put his head down this whole time as if those marble tiles really interesting than the entire crowd around him. He stopped walking when camera lights attack him as his manager leads him inside the hallway. There’s so many cameras with furious click sounds engulfing him, and he kinda hope that many actually his fansite master. But his hope crushed into pieces as expected, none of them were his fans, they’re reporter who want to get hot scoop from him, digging his miserable fate into news.

Lining the hall way were large wreathes made of flowers positioned outside each door. The actual evidence that proofed this nightmare was real. Many sent the wreath in order to show their condolences.

Sungyoon froze when a woman gave him white flower, a flower that he didn’t want to touch, even more to give it to someone. His manager patted his shoulder, trying to give him some strength. Sungyoon bit his lower lip; put his cold straight face before taking another step.

157 steps,

Sungyoon took hundred steps from the car until this sorrowful room. His manager walked ahead, bowed deeply to everyone inside before put that white flower beside other thousands in altar.

158 steps,

159…

“Why are you here?!”

Sungyoon flinched; someone grabbed his shoulder, hard, hurting him. He lifted his head and found Lee Sungyeol in his vision. The warm brother-like eyes vanished from Sungyeol’s eyes, just hatred, sad, and mourn left on there.

He didn’t even blink; his eyes keep following Sungyeol’s moves in silent. He didn’t bug from his current position, even when Sungyeol strangled him, pulling his collar with one swift. He actually waited Sungyeol to hit him, to choke him, or hurt him. He wouldn’t even care if Sungyeol kill him too.

“Lee Sungyeol!!!”

Sungyoon could sense everyone fear as they pulling him away from Sungyeol’s clutch. He saw Myungsoo and Woohyun tried to push Sungyeol backward, each of them holding Sungyeol’s hand, suppressing the giant Lee’s anger who cursing loud. He also heard Sunggyu speak up to calm the situation.

In other hand, Joochan and Jibeom shielded him from Sungyeol, protecting him although that action was unnecessary. He’s willing to get hit.

“Are you okay, hyung?” asked Joochan, worries clearly patched on his face.

Sungyoon nodded, he wasn’t uttering a single word. He didn’t need his voice when person who loved it already left. He signaled Joochan to move, he needs to continue his step, to place this white flower in his hand on altar.

160 steps…

“Stop it, Sungyeol! Calm down!” Woohyun shouted when Sungyeol attempted to attack Sungyoon again. Everyone struggled to take down furious Sungyeol.

161 steps…

****golden child****

“Choi Sungyoon?”

Sungyoon jolted up, startled when someone calling his full name. He lifted his head to see someone stood up in front of him, the handsome guy with a snapback. He abruptly stood up, bowing deeply to whoever the guy was but must be important. A staff who leaded him to this room said one of old trainees will meet him there.

“Yes…I’m Choi Sungyoon”

“I’m Lee Daeyeol, your new team mates. Hope we’ll get along”

His eyes met with a warm smile from a guy who introduced himself as Lee Daeyeol. Sungyoon must admit this person was handsome and charming, his smile looks so cute and adorable although his sharp jaw made him so manly and mature.

“I’ll show you around, come on”

Sungyoon’s breath hitched when Daeyeol grabbed his hand without warning. It felt weird when a completely stranger touched him, they just knew each other name a second ago.

Daeyeol showed him their practice room, the studio, management room, their CEO’s front door as they can’t enter without permission and many more. He also introduced him to other trainees too before heading to company dorm.

In the end of day, Sungyoon realized he had this certain feeling for attractive guy he just met today. His new friend.

****golden child****

Sungyoon’s smile widened when someone dragged his hand to this corner of small room, away from all eyes and cameras. He never been this trilled when someone pinned him against the wall, tilting his chin up so his gaze drawn to beautiful eyes above him.  

His lips met with soft plump lips he always loved. It’s almost two years since their debut as group, and finally they got their deserved award. Sungyoon closed his eyes, savoring every minute when their lips connected.

Sungyoon’s eyes fluttered open as his lover ended their kissing session. He breathed heavily; cheeks were flushed with the tint of red as shyness creeping up.

“Daeyeol-hyung…”

Sungyoon couldn’t even speak properly when another kiss landed on his lips, nibbling it hungrily. It’s not their first kiss but Sungyoon always got this mini heart attack when his lover intimated with him. His hands roamed around Daeyeol’s chest and neck; want to feel every friction he could get.

“I love you” said Daeyeol with honey in his eyes, parted their kiss before smiling genuinely to Sungyoon.

As much as they wanted to continue their activity, they needed to come back, back to their group, back to their fans, back as public figure because they still inside the TV station’s building where the ceremony award being held. They couldn’t take any risk.

But Sungyoon knew, after this day ended, he’ll have Daeyeol for himself.

****golden child****

 “Can you not? Seriously hyung, it’s our anniversary!” Sungyoon snapped when Daeyeol busy packing his belonging, the elder got another schedule for variety show and required to be away from home.

“You know I can’t be egoist and asked for another day, Sungyoon. Please understand” Daeyeol repeated the same answer hundredth times when Sungyoon keep pestering him about his sudden schedules.

“Sure if you told me days ago! But you just told me this morning! What’s with this unexpected schedule? Can they send another member? Jangjun can go!”

Sungyoon crossed his arms in front of his chest, fuming.

“They requested me, and company said yes.” Daeyeol stopped his activity, pulling his bad mood lover to his embrace, kissing the pout away. “I’m sorry to disappoint you; I’ll make it up later, okay, bunny?”

Sungyoon sighed but nodding in the end, work always comes first.

****golden child****

Sungyoon never knew since when they drifting apart and getting mad every time they met. He and Daeyeol used to be close like spoon and chopstick. People called them old married couple because they seem understand each other so well.

They were good before, they rarely fight, they understand each other, they compromise with everything, they complement their bad thing, and they also had good . Nothing’s wrong with their relationship.

He nibbled his bottom lip; his hands trembled badly as he suppressed his tears to drop.

****golden child****

Sungyoon slouched over dining table with dejected face, his hair just a few centimeters away from plates of dishes he cooked for his lover. He waited his lover to comeback from his busy schedules but at 02.26 am there’s no trace of Daeyeol in their love house. Yesterday was Daeyeol’s birthday; he planned to have romantic dinner, celebrate the big day together but the main character not even showing up.

 It’s always been like that; he almost never saw Daeyeol’s face this past year after their gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter