One

You DRAW me In

 “I feel there is nothing truly more artistic than to love people”

- Vincent  Van Gogh

 

You DRAW me in

 

><><><><><

 

Bonds. Everyone has one, and they're all different. Each bond is unique to the soulmates. Sure, some bonds may be similar, but no two are the same. Just like snowflakes. When you turn eighteen, you get your bond, some are instantaneous, like a set of numbers on one's skin, counting down the minutes till you meet your soulmate or the first words your soulmate will say to you, while others take longer. Days, weeks, months, but never too long.

 

Now, Jungkook likes to believe he's a fairly patient person, he truly does, but waiting three years for his bond and soulmate to show up is trying. Jungkook knows there's still the slight possibility that he'll one day wake up and find that he's got a giant blinking arrow that leads him to his soulmate, etched into his chest, but in all honesty, Jungkook's given up.

Jungkook's given up and he believes his soulmate's dead, why else would he get complete silence on his end for years now?
Having a soulmate that's dead isn't unheard of, it's just uncommon. But, Jungkook knows some people who don't have living soulmates and still end up falling in love with someone. Jungkook wouldn't mind not having a soulmate, all he truly wants is to have someone love him. To want to wake up next to him, fall asleep next to him, etc.

 

But a small part of him says he's lying. Say's that when he wakes up each day, that he secretly hopes his bond will be there when it never is.

 

- - - - -

 

 

Jungkook wakes up that morning just not wanting to get up. He was in one of those moods where everything and you wanted nothing to do with anyone because, well, everything .

 

So, right now at five--everything-in the morning, he really wanted nothing more than to shut off his alarm and pretend that he didn't have responsibilities to get up and face. But alas, the world is against him, seeing as he has classes in an hour, dance practice later and then lunch with Jimin. After that it was really whatever he felt like doing in his free time, whether it be homework, cleaning his house, cough apartment cough, or doodling.

 

Grumbling, Jungkook shoves off the covers and twist his legs over to hang off his bed. He blinks lazily, mentally preparing himself for the day as he stares out his window. Ah, yes, what a lovely view he has of the brick wall and dumpsters that both belong to the building across him. Slipping off the cotton sheets and on the floor, shivers rack up and down his body when he makes contact with the cold wood floors.

 

He showers quickly, washing his hair with the shampoo he'd stolen from a hotel a while back when he went to Jimin's concert in Japan. Jimin had paid for everything, he recalls, his plane ticket, his hotel (which was ing amazing. He stayed in the suite and Jimin had come over and they'd hung out all night) and his seat at the concert. It was front-row and although Jimin had offered to get him a VIP backstage pass with it, he'd declined. Jimin had already done so much for him and he didn't want to abuse their friendship just so he could meet his idol.


Anyway, back to the shampoo that smelled like a unicorn ate a leprechaun and out rainbows and butterflies and ing gold. He'd confiscated them because a) they weren't the ty travel-sized ones you normally got. Oh no, no, no, darling, these were full-sized and ing expensive bottles that he'd never be able to afford on his own.

He was a starving artist, in college, after all. He can hardly afford the cup noodle he gets from the convince store down the road.

And b) they smelled like unicorn . But in the best way possible, so...

 

 

Toweling his hair, he changes into a plain white tee, a pair of blue jeans, and his timberland boots. Jimin had once seen his closet, and how it mainly consisted of the same white shirt, jeans, and a spare pair of boots, joking “What are you? A character from an anime? Why do you only have the same clothes?”.

 

He had different clothes, but their numbers were pale in comparison to the number of white tees. He just liked to wear what made him comfortable, and it was a plus not having to stress about what to wear that day when literally everything is the same.

 

He quickly makes a feeble attempt at styling his unruly black hair but gives up when he sees the time. “, I need to go now if I want to stop and get breakfast.” He grabs his keys and phone, pulling on a coat and rushing out the door.

He'd nearly run over two of his neighbors on the way to the stairwell, “ off Jeon!” Ms. Lee, the elderly woman across him yelled as he almost shoved her aside in his haste. Jungkook snorts, lifting his middle finger up above his head at her before switching to finger hearts. “Good morning to you too, Ms. Lee!” Jungkook could still hear her cackling when he reached the bottom of the stairs and ran out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

 

Jungkook doesn't own a car. He knows how to drive, of course, and it's not like he doesn't want a car. It's just that he can't afford one. If he can't afford normal food and has to steal shampoo from nice hotels, how the did you expect him to afford a car? So, on this particularly chilly October morning, he walked, like he always did, stopping into the campus cafe to grab a coffee on his way to class.

 

“Ah! Jungkookie! I was wondering if you were coming in. Here, I already got your stuff ready... The usual, right?” Seokjin calls looking up at the sound of the chimes, giving the younger a warm smile. Seokjin is Jugkook's personal favorite person at the cafe, maybe even in the whole campus, and that's not just because he gives Jungkook discounts. No, Seokjin's kind and caring and always makes sure to look out for Jungkook. He even made the younger homemade soup the one-time Jungkook caught the flu.


“Yep! Thanks, Hyung.” Jungkook returns the smile easily, sliding out his wallet to get the money once he reaches the counter. The worn out leather wallet was almost empty, his student ID, actual ID, thee one debit card he owned (which was dangerously close to being overdrawn,)some cash, a balled up gum wrapper, and a few pennies were all that inhabited it. He pulls out the last ten dollar bill he owns, leaving the emergency twenty inside.

 

“Ah!” Sokejin gasps, clapping his hands and startling Jungkook a little. “Here, have some scones too, you look like you haven't eaten in a while.” Seokjin reaches into the glass display, pulling out three frosted scones and sliding them into a bag. Jungkook's stomach yells at him to grab the bag. To just give Seokjin the emergency money and inhale the delicious pastries, because he had indeed not eaten in a while. Two days, to be precise. He'd used the money he'd normally spend on food to get those new paints he needed for class, having run out of his old ones.

 

“Ah, I really would, hyung, but I only have enough to pay for the coffee...” Jungkook trails off, glad that it was cold so he could blame the harshness of the weather for the tint of red on his cheeks. No, he wasn't embarrassed, simply cold. This was truly a fight of self-control. He really, really, wanted those scones.

 

Seokjin waves him off and pushes the bag of goodies over to the student. “It's on the house, Kook-ah. They're two days old anyway,”

 

Jungkook hesitates for all of two seconds, fighting with his stomach and his conscience, but soon his stomach wins and he's grasping the bag and coffee sending his hyung a grateful smile. “Thanks, Hyung! You're the best!”

 

“See you later! Have a good time in class, Jungkookie!” Seokjin's voice calls over the chime of the door as Jungkook walks out of the cafe and out on the pavement.

 

 

Jungkook is barely two feet outside the door when he opens up the bag and his nose is hit with the sweet smell of the scones. It was cold enough for Jungkook to see the steam wafting up from the scones when he broke one in half. His nose is assaulted by the smell of vanilla and lemons emitting from the pastries. His mouth salivates at the thought of eating them, his stomach crying out loudly. He bites into it, letting out an appreciative hum as the vanilla bean assaults his tongue.

 

Something about the way it tasted, how soft they were, and how warm it was lead Jungkook to believe it was not two days old. That they were probably baked fresh that morning. He smiles, thanking Seokjin for being the precious angel of a hyung he is for giving him this. He devours two of the scones, leaving one for later.

 

Some of his fellow artists and friends wave to him when he enters the class and he waves back, taking a sip of his coffee. He sits in a seat in the very back, next to his friend, Amber.

 

She's a foreigner from Australia. She has peachy pink hair that faintly reminded him of Jimin when he died his hair for a comeback a couple months ago. She has naturally big, brown eyes that sparkled behind her the big, round frames of her glasses. She looked a lot younger then she was, which is something she hates, but she gets praised for it a lot by their female classmates. Her smile could light up a room, much like Hoseok.

 

She was sassy, and a total , and she could be scary at times but Jungkook still loved her. Had ever since she punched him for touching her when it was the person next to him. She apologized profusely when she realized her mistake, but not before punching the other man's face too.

 

“Ah, so we meet again, Jeon.” She says giving him a serious look, raising one eyebrow at him as she takes a sip of her energy drink letting out an over-exaggerated sigh of contentment when she swallowed.

 

“So we do, .” He purposefully mispronounced her last name, earning a smack on the shoulder and a glare. He laughs, and it's the first time he'd laughed in days. Amber had left for a week, had gone to visit her sister who'd just had her baby back home in Australia. And, seeing as his only friends were her, Jimin, Hoseok, and Seokjin, he was basically all alone for that week holed up in his room when he didn't have classes.

 

“You little . You know it's Bonner. B-O-N-N-E-R. Bon-nuh-eeerrr. Bonner.” Her eyes were narrowed into slits, set in a tight frown which would've been more intimidating if it weren't for the holographic glitter on the slide of her cheek and the pink eye shadow that made her look softer, more feminine. Because soft makeup doesn't scream scary. It screams pretty. And she is, Jungkook isn't one to deny it, but she's not his type, and vice versa.

 

Even if there weren't soulmates to distract them, they still wouldn't be each other's types. They're the perfect fit for friends, but not so much for dating.

 

Jungkook stops laughing and gives her a smile that shows off his teeth. The Bunny Smile, as Jimin and Amber liked to call it. The one smile so rare, it only showed up when he's most happy. “I know. I'm just teasing you, Amber-ssi.” Amber crinkles her nose but lets it slide. Probably because she thinks it's cute how he says her name, it's almost the same, but not quite.

 

He says it like Om-burr (“Like you're cold, and making the sound of shivers, you say it like om-brrrr. You feel?” Jungkook shook his head, confused. “Um, like 덜덜, but in English. BRRR” she explained one day, rubbing her arms in example). Jungkook doesn't see the error in his speech, and she only ever corrected him once because even with her help he still messes it up a little. But she doesn't mind. Like he said, Amber finds it cute.

 

“Did you hear about our new projects?” Amber says as she drinks some more of her energy drink, looking over the rim of it at Jungkook.

 

“No?”

 

“Well, apparently we have to take pictures all revolving around the same theme, and then we're going to present them in a gallery for our finals. The same thing for our art class, except with, you know, like paintings and .” Jungkook's eyes widen a fraction as he leans back in his seat, letting his head fall over the edge of it. He lets out a low groan looking at the now upside down classroom behind him.

 

“That's so much work, though! To prepare for one gallery is hard enough, but two? Around the same time? That's bull.” Jungkook is going to be so stressed. To achieve this, it would cost him countless sleepless nights and he'd have to give up not only his meals but also his daily coffees in order to buy the paints and supplies for the traditional art class he takes.

 

 

“Yeah. I can't believe we took both the hardest photography classes and art classes on campus. I don't know what possessed me to believe I could ever afford it. I mean college students are already ing broke, but we're both art majors. We're ing dirt- broke.” She grumbles next to him. Jungkook sits back up, opening his mouth to add to their little self-pity conversation when the teacher walks in. Instantly everyone stops talking, turning to greet her.

 

She smiles at them, bowing back and telling them all to sit. They obey, waiting patiently for her to start the class. After a moment of silence, spare the shuffling of the teacher's papers, she claps her hands.

 

“Okay class, by now I'm sure you've all heard of your assignments for finals,” A murmur of agreement fills the room, “but if you don't, you can speak to me after class. For now, I'm here to talk about something very exciting. The art majors, that means everyone, not just this photography class, was given the chance to compete in a competition. The winner of the competition gets to meet a very famous idol duo.” The class's attention is now at 100% at this news, excited murmurs filling the room “The rules are simple. You must do something artistic and submit it. But, it must be about one, or both, of the idols.”

 

Someone raises their hand, and the teacher pauses, smiling, “Yes?” She questions and the student stands up. “Who are the idols, Miss. Chang?”

 

“Ah, I was just getting to that. The duo is none other than Mr. Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung.” A gasp overtakes the classroom, and whispers break out, louder and more bold than the murmurs before. Jungkook is shocked, eyes wide and mouth parted as he stares at the teacher. Sure, he could meet Jimin almost any day he wished, being his best friend, but Taehyung? That's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

 

“Now, not only will our school be competing, but also many other universities. But, this doesn't mean you don't have a chance of winning. I hope you all participate, and I look forward to the art you submit.”

 

 

The rest of the class is a blur to Jungkook, whose heart is racing and his mind is working a thousand thoughts a second as he tries to plan out what he should do.

 

 

 

 

 

><><><><><><><

 

 

 

“You mean there's a chance you could meet your idol?” Hoseok pants as he Jungkook rest on the floor of his dance studio.


“Yeah. But it's like reeeaallly slim chances, Hyung.” Jungkook pauses to take a drink of his water, “So, basically it's this competition where you do something in the realm of art. So like, for example, take pictures of Taehyung, draw him, make a song about him, etc.”

 

“Then what's the big deal? I thought you were into the artsy-fartsy stuff. I mean you did major in it so...” Hoseok asks as he pats the sweat off his neck and forehead with a towel.

 

“Well yeah, but thousands, millions of fans will be submitting their works, and I'm nowhere near talented as them.”

 

“Oh shut up,” Hoseok snaps, but when he helps Jungkook off the ground, the younger can tell he wasn't really upset. That is if the blinding, heart-shaped smile sent his way was anything to go by, “You're amazing and you know it. I know it, Jimin knows it, your peers and teachers know it. Hell, even the people who follow your weird, shrine-blog thing about Taehyung knows it.” Hoseok walks over to the corner of the room, picking up a remote.

 

“But-”


“No buts, Jungkook. You just need to try. What's the harm in submitting something? That way even if you don't win, you can at least say you tried instead of I just sat at home moping about it.” Hoseok claps his hands after turning off the music that once flowed from the large speakers. A clear sign that he was getting ready to leave for his lunch break.

 

“Hyung-”

 

“Jungkook, I swear to the good lord if you put your art and yourself down one more time, I will not hesitate to smack you. Now, hurry up and get out of here. I want lunch before my dance class shows up, and you need to shower before meeting your friend.”

 

Jungkook lets Hoseok shove him out the doors of HopeOnTheStreet without putting up a fight. He did need to shower, and he was hungry, so there was no point in resisting.

 

He showered quickly, changing out of his sweats and hoodie that he'd worn to practice in, and back into his normal white tee and jeans. He sends a text to Jimin saying he's on his way as he steps out his door and out into the real world once again.

 

He reaches the restaurant he and Jimin had agreed on only a few minutes late. He steps inside, standing in the doorway a little awkwardly as he looks around in search of his friend. A waitress notices him and makes her way over just as Jungkook sees Jimin waving at him from a table in the back. He bows to the waitress before scrambling over to meet his friend.

 

Jimin was wearing a mask and sunglasses, but the man gave off that kind, safe aura that Jimin always had. Jimin stands up, opening his arms for a hug and Jungkook examines his attire briefly;

Jimin looked good, but he always did. Today he was in a cream sweater with a faint knit zigzag pattern. He paired this with black slacks and a simple black belt. Even when Jimin was dressed casually, he still gave off an almost preppy-vibe.

 

Jungkook stepped into his friend's embrace, squeezing him softly and smiling as he's hit with the familiar mango scent of Jimin's shampoo. “Aigoo~ I missed you, Kookie,” Jimin says as he releases his grasp on the younger so they can sit down.

 

“I missed you too, Jiminie-Hyung.... How was your tour?” Jungkook asks as he sips the drink Jimin had already ordered for him. It's his favorite, and Jimin remembered it. I guess that's what being best friends for over fifteen years does to you.

Jimin pulls his mask down, revealing his pink, plump lips so his voice isn't muffled. “It was good... Although my favorite concert was the one you went to, the one in Japan... I had so much fun that night, sleeping over at your hotel room, playing video games and just... Just being us, you know? I miss that the most, I think... Oh! But I saw the pictures you got of Tae and me on your blog... Albeit there were remarkably more photos of Taehyung, but still. They were amazing!” Jimin's lips spread as he gives Jungkook a wide, honest smile. He could practically see Jimin's eyes disappearing behind the black lenses of his glasses.

 

The sight fills him with a warm sense of nostalgia. “Ah. I have more pictures of you on my computer from the concert. It's just my blog is more dedicated towards Taehyung than you...” Jimin pouts, and Jungkook hurries to add, “It's just that I don't like sharing you, Jiminie. I want to keep those pictures to myself. You are my best friend since childhood, after all.” This cheers the elder up remarkably, the bright smile back in place as his friend nods in understanding.

 

“True, true. And that's Jiminie-Hyung, to you, brat. And you have to promise to send me the photos! I want to see what I look like from the fan's view. You know, not in the mirror, not in a selfie, but like down off the stage. What others see and stuff.” Jungkook agrees just as the waiter comes by, the conversation pausing as they order their lunch.

 

“So, did you hear about that art competition to meet us?” Jimin asks once the waiter is gone and it's just the two of them again. Jungkook nods, sipping his drink a little so he didn't have to give a proper answer. “You're going to participate, right?”

 

Jungkook doesn't say anything as he averts his eyes to look out the window. Jimin lets out a whine, “But Jungkook! You have to! If you win that'd mean you'd get to see me again! And for longer! Oh and, like you'd meet Taehyung or whatever, but you'd see me again!” Jungkook rolls his eyes at his friend, stirring his drink with his straw.


“Oh come on, Jimin. You and I both know that my chances are one in a million.” Jungkook says and Jimin opens his mouth to argue, but Jungkook doesn't give him the chance. “And besides, I can see you whenever I want. If you aren't promoting or on tour, that is.”

 

“But-”

 

“And if I really wanted to, I could just get you to make Taehyung come meet me.”

 

“Then why don't you?” Jimin asks the same question he always asks. He's offered a thousand times to let Jungkook come backstage, or to their dorm to meet his fellow idol. But, Jungkook simply won't let him. He refuses every time. Why? Because-

 

“Because I don't want to abuse our friendship like that, Jimin,” Jungkook says as he stares at Jimin with a serious face, one that makes Jimin crinkle his nose cutely.

 

Fine, but you have to promise to at least submit one thing in the competition,” Jungkook takes a breath, getting ready to deny this but Jimin is having none of it. “Please? Just promise...For me, Jungkookie.”

 

Jungkook sighs, he can't say no to Jimin. He can always try, but he has always had a weak spot for his friend. In reality, they were like brothers. Jimin had been there for him through thick and thin.

 

He'd stayed by his side when no one else would, he was there when Jungkook's parents divorced, was there to help Jungkook stay out of jail, being the rebellious little he was. Jimin kept him level-headed. Stable. Jimin had been there when his dog died. He'd helped Jungkook find his passion for art and dancing. He'd done so much for the younger.

 

And in return, Jungkook was there to beat the out of kids when Jimin was bullied in school, was there when his friend starved himself into the hospital, urging him to eat just a little more. Jungkook had been there as moral support when he auditioned for BigHit. He had dropped everything and moved with Jimin to Seoul, knowing Jimin would need a familiar face and someone to turn to when things got hard in the scary new environment.

 

Jungkook was there to support and help the elder while he was a trainee and continues to do so even now when Jimin's one of the most popular idols around.

 

“ing- fine.” Jimin's face beams as he cheers happily and Jungkook can't keep the smile off his face.

 

They talk and eat their lunch, but all too soon Jimin's phone goes off. “Hello?... Oh! Taehyung-ssi... I- yes, I'll be there soon... Mhm. Bye.” Jimin hangs up his phone with a sad pout. “Kookie... I have to go. We have a photo shoot in an hour that I forgot all about... I'm sorry. I wish I could stay longer.”

 

Jungkook tries to keep his smile happy and warm, despite the disappointment that filled his body. “It's okay, Jiminie-Hyung. I know you can't help it. Besides, we'll see each other soon enough.” Jimin nods and waves the waiter over for the check. When his hand goes up in the air, his sleeve slides down just enough to show the black lines on his wrist, those that resemble a bar code. It's Jimin's bond.

Jungkook eyes it, giving it a little glare when Jimin isn't looking at him.

 

ing why doesn't he get just one day, just one, where he doesn't get reminded that he's forever alone? Well, that's a lie, he's probably not going to be forever alone, but he will be forever soulless... or Soulmate-less or whatever you want to call it.

 

“Lunch is on me, Kook,” Jimin says easily, pushing Jungkook's hand with his wallet down and startling the boy out of his thoughts. Jungkook would normally protest, but he knows Jimin feels bad about leaving early and wants to make it up to him. So, he nods and thanks his friend. Besides, he would've had to use his emergency money, and today isn't an emergency, no matter how much he loved Jimin.

 

They stand up after Jimin gets his card back, and the elder pulls his mask back up. He drags Jungkook into a bone-crushing hug, sighing. “I'm going to miss you, Jungkookie. Today was nice, but I still miss you. And you'd better win that competition, or I'll cut you.” Jungkook laughs, despite he gets the feeling that Jimin is being serious. “I love you! Stay safe, you little .” Jimin is pulling away from the hug with a sniffle.

Jungkook repeats the words easily, adding an “Eat more! You look like you've lost weight! You're going to fly away if a high wind catches you,” to which Jimin smiles. Then, he's gone and Jungkook is left alone standing in a shop full of people.

 

He runs a hand through his hair, sighing. “I'm going to have to sell my liver to afford all the art supplies for my projects and the competition..” He picks up his box of leftovers and slides his phone in his pocket.

 

He leaves the store feeling slightly better than before, but also a little sad that his time with Jimin is over.

 

><><><><><><><><

 

“Hey, Amber, does your neighbor still need someone to watch her kids? Yeah.... Yeah, I need the money, so tell her I'll be there.” Jungkook hangs up his phone, flopping down onto his bed. He stares up at the ceiling, with disinterest. He was going to have to watch two toddlers tomorrow, his free day, for two hours. Deciding that he was bored, Jungkook rolls over to grab some markers off the end table beside his bed. He begins doodling on the only free surface he had, which was his body.

 

His mind went blank as the cool tips of the markers swipe over the smooth skin on his arm. He hadn't even realized it, but when he was done he now had Jimin and Taehyung's face on his arm. Alongside it, Jungkook drew a very detailed butterfly, and whatever else came to mind.

 

Pretty soon his whole arm was filled with colorful pictures, but the portraits of the two idols were by far the best. Their faces a perfect recreation of the real ones, Taehyung's brown-gray hair perfect, Jimin's blonde one a little dull, but hey, he tried his best.

 

Jungkook hadn't drawn on his body in years, deciding that drawing on paper was just as good, but it felt oddly soothing to draw on himself. He smiles as he continues to draw, all thoughts of projects, art, soulmates, everything leaving his mind as his body becomes calmer with each he creates on his body.

 

><><><><><><><><><

Taehyung's POV:

 

“Alright! Outfit change!” Someone called, and Jimin and I exchanged a look. This would be the fourth outfit change today, and hopefully the last. We were both ushered off the set, and into the backrooms where the stylist-noonas fussed over our makeup, hair, and outfits.

 

They picked out a short-sleeved striped shirt and a pair of blue shorts, going for a more casual look this time. “Aigoo, Taehyung-ah, you look so cute!” One stylist gushed, and I blushed. “Thanks, Noona,” I muttered, and Jimin rolled his eyes from where he was getting his blonde hair curled.

 

We were ushered back onto the set, and not even two seconds after we began to model, the director called out to stop. Jimin and I looked at each other, confused. What had we done wrong?

 

“Taehyung-ah! I thought you said you didn't have any tattoos!” The director yells, and I flinch.

 

“Buh-but I don't...?” I said as Jimin gets up from behind me, to examine my body. He lets out a gasp, and I turn to look at where his hands had stopped, grip tighter now.

 

There, on my left arm, was an abundance of colored drawings, which had not been there before. “I- This-this isn't... I'm sure it's just a prank from Yoongi-hyung or... Can someone hand me something to wash this off?!” I said frantically as I looked down at my arm and a man scurried over with some wet wipes.

 

I pulled one out of the package and tried to wipe away the ink, but no matter how hard I scrubbed the drawings wouldn't come off. I scrubbed harder and more furiously, but even after my skin turned pink and was raw. “It-It's not coming off... Why won't it come off?!” I cried but no one answered.


Jimin grabs hold of my hand, stopping me from wiping at the skin anymore. I look up at him, and he's staring back with searching eyes. Then, he gives an uneasy smile. “I mean, I'm not upset you got a tattoo. But getting one of our faces is a little bit... I don't know, self-righteous?” He says joking, and I look down to see that there was in fact our faces on my skin. It was masterfully drawn, each line crisp and clean. Whoever did this is undoubtedly talented. I just wish I knew how it got onto my skin.

 

“But, I honestly didn't get a tattoo, Jimin... I don't know how this got here. I wasn't there this morning... You've seen my arms when we were changing before. It wasn't there, right?” Jimin shrugs, acting nonchalant but I can see he's thinking hard.

 

The photo shoot ended early, due to my “tattoos” and Jimin and I were sent home. I decided to shower, muttering a goodnight to Jimin as I climbed up the stairs to the third floor, my floor. Jimin has the second, and we share the first. Being so successful, we were able to get a penthouse with three floors, both of us getting one floor with the bedroom, walking closet, and bathroom. The first is the kitchen, living room, studio, etc.

 

In the shower, I have the water on hot, my mind thinking that if I wash my body in the hot water, scrubbing at my arms, that maybe the art will come off. So, I grit my teeth through the pain of the scolding water hitting my skin, and scrub hard. Then, something happens.


I see a flash of movement, and my eyes latch onto it. A black appears on my arm, and with wide eyes, I watch as the letter J forms. Then, the letter T... And soon, a big red heart is being colored in around the letters.

 

I stare, dumbfounded as I watch the new ink appear on my skin like magic before it hits me. My soulmate is drawing on their arm. This is our bond.

 

Then, I look at the heart with the initials in it, then at the picture of Jimin and myself, then back at the initials. T being me, Taehyung, but then I think what the J could be... My eyes glance back over to the portraits of me and my partner for a third time, and I gasp. J for Jimin!

That night in the burning shower I learned three things. One, I had a soulmate! After five years of silence, I finally found my bound! Two, my soulmate was incredably talented in the artistic region. Like, insanely so. And lastly, my soulmate was a ing TaeMin shipper... A little awkward, but he's sure the two of them could work it out (And no, he would not accommodate Jimin into their relationship no matter how badly his soulmate might wish for it. Because ew, Jimin was his best friend... Just, ew.)

As I sat in the shower, pain from the heat momentarily forgotten, I think over things.

 

What do I do now that I know my soulmate is out there?

                                                                             

 

                                                                                        

 

 

                                                                                              ><><><>><><><

 

A/N: 

Hi. I haven't slept in 48 hours.

Also this is a short chapter but eh.

 

Jimin's outfit from their lunch date

And I don't even need to add Jungkook's outfit. We all know what it looks like lmao.

The artwork was done by me and I know it's meh but... Meh.

I also know it's super up-close but I had some other doodles around it

that I didn't wanna expose lmao. Okay bye <3

(I forgot to put my signature though ffs someone slap me. This is why I need to sleep) 

~MM