The Comeback

Blackpink has a comeback!

Jennie pushed open the door to CEO Yang's office. The girls were all jitters.

After months and months and months and months and months and months they were finally having a comeback!!! They couldn't believe it. They never thought this day would come. The girls had been almost certain President Moon would order Blackpink to disban because of the actual riots in the streets caused by their lack of a comeback... and of course, they had assumed YG would NEVER decide release an actual comeback. They just assumed that was off the table. Jennie had even started writing songs and working on her vocal for what she thought would be the start of her solo career.

But their manager broke the news to them the night before: Blackpink would have a... comeback? (The manager had to check his notes to make sure that was the right word to use in this context; it had been so long since he had needed to use it.)

The girls sat down at CEO Yang's desk. Across from them was the back of his chair. Slowly, it turned around towards them, revealing a middle aged man in a beret, hands pressed together at the fingertips maniachally in front of him.

"Girls," he said, "the rumors are true. You are having a comeback."

Jennie gasped. A part of her had still believed this was all a ruse! But to hear it from the CEO's mouth himself...

"AND," he continued, "not only are you having a comeback, but it will be a physical minialbum with six whole tracks."

All four of them fell out of their chairs and literally died from the shock. So blackpink couldn't acutally have the comeback.

Motherer.