It has been such a long time.

One final wedding.

So uhm chapter one, enjoy! I am sorry it is a little bit on the short side?  I will make the next chapters longer. feel free to leave me comments! good ones or tips to help me improve :D ! 

--------- 

It was 7.30 a.m sharp when Jackson shoved the key through the hole of the company building. Jackson always arrived first to open up. He was happy enough his boss trusted him to do the job. And why shouldn't he? He was really good at what he did. He opened the door and walked inside, holding two coffees in his free hand. He closed the door behind him and  turned the lights on and the alarm off. Things like these, he did them automatically by now. He placed the coffees down onto his desk and started preparing for the day. Small tasks such as turning on the computer, preparing papers and such. 

It looked like he had finished just on time as the door swung open not too long before opening time. "Morning boss" Jackson greeted into his usual cheerful tone.  "Morning" came a short reply. Jackson knew he wasn't much of a morning person, but he knew better than letting that bother him. He stood up from behind his desk. " One coffee for me, and one for you, Bummie"  he continued, handing him his coffee. He earned a grunt in return. "Not here Jacks"  Jaebum said, taking the coffee from Jackson. Ever since he had hired him, he had tried to set up a business relation, but Jackson didn't seem to listen and most of the time Jaebum just gave up and let him do whatever he wants. As long as he got the job done it was fine anyway. He should know better then trying to change Jackson Wang. It was his fault for hiring his best friend in the first place.

He took a sip from his coffee. He tried not to make a habit of drinking it since it was actually bad for you,  but he functioned way better after he drank a cup of the dark liquid.  "Anyway, what have you got for me today?" Jaebum looked at his assistant expectantly. Jackson handed him the files he had prepared earlier. "Your appointent with Miss Park has been pushed back to 11 instead of 12 "Jackson told him. "Also, you have to call Miss Jung today, she fired the caterer, second time." Jaebum sighed. That girl was never in her right state of mind. "Better go fix it...again.." he mumbled in annoyance as he made his way to his office, closing the door behind. Jackson went on with his tasks for the day. If Jaebum needed him he knew where to find him. 

Hours went by and Jackson just finished lunch when the door of Jaebum his office opened, "Jackson get my coa---" he stopped mid sentence when he realised Jackson was already holding his coat, ready for Jaebum to slip in it right away, which he did.. "Are you going to confirm the venue ?" Don't forget to be back on time for your 3 o' clock appointment with a new client" Jackson reminded him. This girl had called about 2 weeks ago and she was really lucky Jackson was able to fit her in since they had a cancellation. Jaebum nodded as he walked away and stepped ouf ot the building. This wasn't supposed to take long anyway, he would surely be back on time with minutes to spare. He stepped into his car and drove off to his destination.

Jackson was busy answering calls and typing away on his computer. The phone was ringing like crazy and Jackson kept filling or adjusting Jaebum 's schedule. Spring is right around the corner. The perfect season to get married. It was good for business, but bad for Jackson's stress level. 
The door opened and Jaebum stepped in, widely on time for his next appointment. "Welcome back" Jackson greeted,. " Did everything go well ?" 
Jaebum nodded, he took of his coat and hung it back into place. "She thought it was perfect, guess it will be a success after all." Jackson grinned. "I'm happy to hear" he said as he watched Jaebum walk towards his office. He liked it a lot when Jaebum was happy. 

It was near 3 as the door opened again, a young man and woman walking in. Jackson looked up for a second. Right, the new clients. Good thing Jackson had already prepared for everything. He liked to be a few steps ahead of things. Jackson put on his best smile as they walked over to his desk giving a small bow. "Uh..good afternoon, may I help you?" The woman smiled." Hello, we had an appointment at 3'o clock with mister Im." she said as she looked at Jackson who was  now staring at his computer screen." Ah yes I see. You must be Im Nayeon, with the future husband mister..?" "Tuan"  the man finished his sentence. Jackson nodded. " Mister Tuan." Jackson grinned." Please, take a seat at the sofa and make yourself at ease while I announce your arrival." So they did and the woman started to talk enthousiastically to her future husband. Jackson walked up to Jaebum's office, knocking on the door. 

"The door is open!" came the reply and Jackson stepped in, closing the door behind him for their privacy.  "Miss Im has arrived " he announced.  Jaebum nodded. "You can send her in. I'm all set." he replied. Jackson nodded. "One thing, she didn't came alone, like she said she would, so I hope that won't be a problem." 
"Jackson, it's fine. It's not the first time this happened. You can send them in"  Jackson nodded and walked out through the door to fetch them. 

Jaebum fixed his tie one last time and stood up from his chair, ready to greet them. It didn't take long before they came walking through the door, Jackson staying in the door opening. "Boss this is Miss Im Nayeon and Mister Tuan. Jaebum's lips curled up into a smile as he took a small bow. "Hello welcome, please take a seaa---" wait Tuan!? as in..Mark Tuan!? Jaebum froze. No way, it was really him?  It can't be true, he was dreaming. Mark, as in his first love ? , it was really him. There was no way Jaebum could ever forget that face. How long has it been since he last saw him? 5 years? maybe even longer. Okay, relax, Jaebum. Just...act normal. How could he act normal, he was speaking to himself in his head.
"Hyung?" a voice woke him from his thoughts. It was Jackson's. He stood in the door opening, looking at him in slight confusion. Right, great first impression so far. He cleared his throat. He really lost his cool there for a moment." Sorry about that" he decided to go with being oblivious. The couple in from of him smiled. However, she had a clear, visible glint in her eyes. "Like I was saying..have a seat" he spoke as cool as he could, looking at the door as he signaled with his eyes that it was okay for Jackson to leave. This was going to be a long hour.