And who's fault is this?

And who's fault is this?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

There will be a relay vlive tomorrow. You need to go live 5 times in different groups so pick your group now and think about how you’ll do the live. You can go outside if you want to, just don’t do it in crowded places.

 

 

Jaemin re-read the instructions from their manager thrice before he raised his eyes from his phone, directing them to Jisung who was sprawled out in Jaemin’s own bed watching Black Panther on Jaemin’s laptop. “Hey did you see Manager-hyung’s text?” he asked, which was dumb seeing that Jisung had his eyes glued on the movie for an hour now.

 

 

“What does it says?” Jisung disinterestedly replied, still not looking at Jaemin.

 

 

“It says we’ll be doing 5 vlives tomorrow with teams of our own choice. 127-hyungs called dibs on the first vlive since Manager-hyung said they need to do it together for promotions. Are you gonna do it with Chenle?” The older questioned as he scrolled through their groupchat to see if he missed anything else.

 

 

Jisung shrugged, pausing the film to retrieve his phone under the pile of pillows. “Maybe. I should text him. Are you gonna do yours with Jeno-hyung?”

 

 

Jaemin smiled and nodded. “Yeah, I’ll ask him later. It’s not like he got a choice.” The two laughed at the statement.

 

 

“Chenle replied to me, he said he wants to do it with Lucas Hyung too. Seems like Lucas hyung suggested eating some snack near Han river.” the younger informed Jaemin as he typed back a reply to Chenle.

 

 

“That sounds cool! Lucas-hyung’s mind, it amazes me sometimes.” Jaemin said before rolling off his bed. “I’ll go find Jeno, he’s not answering my texts.”

 

 

“If you and Jeno hyung decides to join us, you two are welcome by the way!”

 

 

“Okay, thanks!” muttered the brunette before he exited the door of his bedroom to look for his boyfriend slash best friend.

 

 

He found the said male on the kitchen, leaning on the sink while drinking a glass of water. Jaemin immediately smiled at the sight of his boyfriend in his tank top and pajamas. He still couldn’t grasp the fact that Jeno had been working out lately resulting to his body getting leaner.

 

 

Jaemin approached him, hopping on his tracks as he sing-sung Jeno’s name. “Jenoooo-yaaahhh~!”

 

 

The raven-haired boy turned to him with a warm smile. “Nana! You’re still not asleep? Is Jisung bothering you?” Jeno asked as he pulled Jaemin into a hug, tucking Jaemin’s head under his chin as they rocked their bodies slowly.

 

 

“Nooo. We were watching Black Panther-- but anyways, have you read the instructions sent my manager-hyung?” Jaemin asked in a muffled voice since he buried his face straight to Jeno’s chest. Jeno understood him anyways.

 

“For tomorrow’s vlive relay? Yeah I saw it just now. Why?”

 

 

Jaemin looked up to his boyfriends and saw him looking back at him with confusion. “Duh what else? We’re doing it together of course? I know you don’ have anyone to do it with so you’re welcome. Jisung offered that we should come with them by the w--”

 

 

“Oh… that…” Jeno cut Jaemin off, scratching the back of his head as he thought of a way how to deliver the news to the younger. “Uhmm, N-nana-- I don’t think… I don’t think I can come with you and Jisungie.”

 

 

Jaemin’s eyebrows furrowed at the statement, backing away from the hug as he looked at Jeno with disbelief clearly flashed across his face. “And why is that?”

 

 

“Umm y-you see, Jungwoo hyung and I were talking here when we received the message and we kinda just promised to do it together. You know, he was the one who’s always with you during your hiatus so I want to get closer to him and show gratitude for taking care of you.” Jeno explained, giving Jaemin an apologetic smiled as he tried to reach for his boyfriend hand.

 

 

Even though Jaemin was feeling betrayed, he opted to a sigh as he gave an unenthusiastic nod. He was of course, disappointed but he didn’t want to argue with Jeno anymore and look petty. It was unreasonable to get mad since Jeno’s explanation seemed fine.

 

 

“Okay…. I’m gonna go with the maknaes then! I’ll get going too, I’m pretty sleepy.” and with that, Jaemin turned his back from his boyfriend so Jeno wouldn’t notice his sour expression and walked back towards his room. He tried his best not to slam the door no matter how pissed he was feeling.

 

 

Jisung immediately noticed the change in his mood and paused the film he was watching before he set the laptop aside. “Hey what’s wrong hyung?”

 

 

“Jeno wants to do it with Jungwoo-hyung. He said he wants to get close with hyung. He didn’t even ask me to come with them!” He answered exasperatedly as he flopped his body on is bed to sulk.

 

 

“Ugh Jeno hyung is an idiot sometimes. Don’t think about it too much. He probably didn’t mean to leave you out. Besides, that would even be better. Chenle and I, plus you and Lucas-hyung without Jeno hyung? We’ll be the funniest team.” Jisung comforted him, wriggling his eyebrows which made Jaemin laugh out loud.

 

 

“Let’s do the best vlive then!”

 

 

 

“Oh! Jaemin, I didn’t know you’ll come man!” Lucas greeted him as soon as they boarded the car with the two other kids. Chenle and Jisung were sleeping at the back so they didn’t have a choice but to sit together in the front.

 

 

Jaemin smiled at the older and high-fived him. “Yeah, we both got ditched by our boyfriends I guess?”

 

 

“Don’t mention it please. I’m still upset over it.” Lucas pouted before he ranted how Jungwoo wouldn’t do it with him and that Jungwoo rarely does things with him nowadays.

 

 

“You tell me. It seems like Jeno doesn’t even care about me anymore! He didn’t leave a single message this morning! I hate him.”

 

 

“Hey don’t say that! Jeno cares about you!”

 

 

“Do not.”

 

“Do too. I’ll prove it to you!!!”

 

 

The brunette shrugged but can’t help but chuckle at Lucas’ energy when he does things. He talks non-stop, with hand gestures and all. It’s amusing to watch if you ask Jaemin- even though he had been with the older during is hiatus, he could never get used to it.

 

 

Both of them talked and talked about stuffs around their dorm and their promotions, about Lucas wanting to join NCT Dream- which made Jaemin burst out of laughter again- until they reached their destination.

 

 

“Oh my god! The river looks so nice! Hyungs, let’s take a pic please?” Chenle excitedly requested as soon as they got off the car, taking out his phone before raising it up to take a selca.

 

 

Jaemin was about to pose when he felt an arm getting thrown around his shoulders. He turned to his side and got caught off guard with how close he was to Lucas’ own face which was looking down at him with a smirk.

 

 

He didn’t have time to react because Chenle already pressed the capture button. It was when Lucas finally let go of him to run towards Chenle who was shrieking after seeing the picture.

 

 

“Oh gosh hyung, Jungwoo-hyung would kill us for this. What were you two doing?” Jisung complained, his eyebrows furrowed as he eyed Lucas who was triumphantly smiling and Jaemin who was still flustered.

 

 

“I was just fooling around! But hey th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter