Saranghaeyo

Tears In Heaven

Yoseob's pov

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you feel the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you feel the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

Here I am infront of the lake where we first met, singing our last song together. I miss her so much. I still feel that it just happened yesterday, although months have passed since that day...

-flashback-

(Before debut)

We (Beast & 4minute) are walking at the park, chatting happily after hours of vocal training. I noticed there's something wrong with Yoona. Lately, she is always pale and have headache. She always cough badly and look like a sick person. But she said, it's only just a fever.

Suddenly, she stop walking and start to cough. She seems weak, looks like she is going to fall down. In a blink of an eye, she fainted and fall on my grip. We quickly bring her to the hospital. After the doctor examined her, he told us to come inside Yoona's room, because there's something he wanna tell to all of us.

"What is it doctor? Is she okay?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I have a bad news for you. I hope you can take this thing calmly." He said while looking down.

"She..have.." he paused and take a breath, and continue "brain cancer."

All of us gasped, including Yoona. The doctor then said, "She has reached the last stage, there's nothing we could do to save her. I'm really sorry." He gently patted Yoona's hand, and patted my back before heading out the room leaving all of us in shock.

"Me? Brain cancer? No..no..no!!" she said while sobbing. Tears are rolling down my cheeks too. I don't know what to say, I just hug her tightly. The others are crying too, knowing that they would lose a friend. Soon, all of us hug together, make a big group hug. But later, we slowly calmed down.

We continue our lives as usual, as for her, she had to stay in the hospital. Day by days passed, she's getting weaker. She gave up her dream to become an idol. The rest of us had successfully debuted; which is 5 members of 4minute & 6 members of Beast. Everyday, we'd meet her and entertain her in various way. She loves it so much.

One day, she wants us to perform our new song. We did like it is a real live show, we even dance. Luckily her ward is large enough for us. And then she wants me to sing a few songs..

"Oppa..can you sing Wonderful Tonight for me?" she asked.

"Sure." I said while grabbing the guitar and starts to sing. After the song ended, she said, "Can you sing Tears In Heaven for me? Please?" she begged.

I was reluctant at first, but sing it eventually because it may be her last wish. As I sing, tears streamed out of my eyes. So do the others, but Yoona isn't. She isn't crying, she even sing along with me. But she's getting weaker, i can feel there's something wrong. After the song ended, she told us something.

"Oppa, I love you so much. You're my first and my last. Thank you for always being by my side and protect me. You're the best I ever had. You'll always be in my heart. But promise me one thing, you have to move on and find another girl." she weakly said, like if she know there isn't much time left for her.

"Shh..don't say that. I'll always love you and you will always be my only one, forever." I said then kissed her softly.

"4minute unnie, I'm glad that you have successfully debuted. Promise me to work hard and be the best okay?" she said to 4minute girls.

"Beast oppa as well, work hard and go after your dreams." she said to my group.

"I love each one of you here, I'm so happy for having such good friends like you guys. I hope that you guys will be successful in the future. Continue making your fans proud. I'll watch you guys from up there, just don't ever forget me okay? I'm still your 4NIA and B2UTY, right?" she said to all of us.

We all nodded and give her the best smile we could give, just to not make her down.

"Can I hug each one of you?" she asked. Then, all of us hug her one by one. Starting from Jihyun to Sohyun, and Doojoon to Dongwoon.

"Now, let's make a group hug, before I go..." and then we all surrounded her for a few minutes.

"Yah, enough with the sadness already. Yoona, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Jiyoon asked as she pulled away from the hug. One by one of us pulled away, until there's me & Gayoon hugging her. I pulled away first and let Gayoon hug her.

"Yoona? Do you want something to eat?" Gayoon asked, still hugging her.

She broke the hug and looked up to see Yoona. "Yoona? Yoona! Hey, are you sleeping or what? Yoona, wake up! Yoona!" Gayoon said while shaking her. But no response.

Gayoon just hold her, look at her and started crying. I knew it already when she has no response just now. I just froze and stand there, let the tears flowing out of my eyes, because at that moment I know that she's gone forever. There's nothing I can do to make her live. Meanwhile, Doojoon is calling the doctor in. And when he came in, he checked Yoona's pulses. Then, he just shook his head and said, "I'm sorry."

I looked at Yoona's face, noticed there were tears stain. She did cry before she's gone.

-flashback ends-

So that's how she leave us. And since that day, all of us will visit her grave once in a while. We even had dinner together on her birthday, as for remembering her.

I love you Yoona, may you rest in peace..

Saranghaeyo <3