Meet again

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The earliest memory of Chanyeol was that of a cherry blossom, and someone  sitting on it their head covered with a pink veil, as to contrast to the white of their silk robe. He doesn't know why such memory exists in his mind. But sometimes he dreams about it, the same person either playing flute in the tree or just simply sitting there smiling at him. He can't their whole face but he can see their smile. It frustrates him because he can never get close enough to see their face or everytime he gets close they seem further away. 

Today Chanyeol was having the dream again, the person was sitting infront of him playing his flute to Chanyeol. "Who are you?" Chanyeol ask but he gets no reply as if the person doesn't hear him. But he does show sign of hearing Chanyeol, as the other stop playing the flute just for a second before going back to it. Then Chanyeol wakes up, he feels tears, and he remembers those plump lips from the dream playing him the sweet melody of the flute. He feels a heartache, but he doesn't think too much of it, so he cleans himself up and ready to go to class that day. 

He was walking with Baekhyun and Sehun when the person of his dreams seem to walk pass by him. But when Chanyeol turns back, he doesn't see anyone with a veil over their head and white robes. So he keeps walking, maybe he had been thinking too much of that dream, and the person in it that haunts him so much. Why though is what he doesn't understand, because that dream have nothing to do with him and he doesn't even know the person in it. Maybe he is forgetting something, but who cares. Chanyeol just wants to stop thinking about it, so he tries his best to distract himself with his own game. That is until another figure walls into the class and the moment Chanyeol sees him. He feels like time around them stops. Because there stood a man shorter than him, for the first time in his life. He can pin this guy's face to the other person's face in his dreams. 

The other stares up at Chanyeol with wide eyes before finding himself a seat, and spends the rest of class ignoring him. Chanyeol thinks he is the only weird one here because even though he feels like he had seen the face of the person in his dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter