Crazy

Change

Kim Daehee now leads the life of a director to BH Group, still 27 but already a director thanks to his family. Soon he will lead the company, he's doing all he can for the sake of the company such as staying up late, not dating, not enjoying his young and teenager life in the past, still not now. He busying himself with work, he has make some improvement to the company, and his dad is so proud of it. But he wants him to get marry soon to the girl of his choice, the family choice, who is now Daehee's fiancee. He didn't have any feelings towards the girl, Lee Sarang, a daughter to a presidential candidate. She's a gorgeous woman from head to toe, a noble woman, even woman got attracted to her, because she's so beautiful, her body and everything about her is a goal. She's also a natural beauty, unlike her other rich friends, when she walked pass by someone, they will be mesmerized by her aura, she also has pretty heart, doing charity works is in her schedule, and she felt content when doing that. She knows Daehee still not opened up to her yet, so do her, she's only tied to him because of her family, in reality she just want what the heart want, but she finds it hard to love a man other than her own father, who cares and give all the love to her.