Chapter 01

I love You Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

be arranged by them , and them only without the help of both companies’ producers, composers, and choreographers so the whole two practice rooms and two of the studios were all theirs to use.The two leaders also decided to make each member write their own lyrics and just edit it later.
“JRie ,do you still have vitamins? I think I forgot mine on our dorm.” Minhyun’s voice echoed.
“Eh? Again? I think I still have one pack on my bag.Let me get it.” Jonghyun rummaged through his things, not noticing the stares he was receiving from almost all of the members around him.
The situation was going on and on for about two hours now and it was slowly getting out of hand.
Why were Seongwoo ,Minhyun ,and Daniel all craving for Jonghyun’s attention since this morning? They were not usually like that.

The answer was not known to the other members of both groups.
All they know was that ,ever since breakfast, Seongwoo started to latch himself to the older more while Minhyun was more affectionate to Jonghyun.It was confusing especially when Daniel joined the two.The skinship may be a normal occurrence sometimes but there’s different vibe around them this time.

Jonghyun ,though confused why he was getting more attention than usual ,still indulged the three whining kids ,oh sorry ,three attention-craving members.He’s more than happy to help his friends ,now team mates, which was probably not needed according to Dongho, improve on their field of expertise by giving advise to them.He’s getting a little tired though since the three were oddly too far away from each other that Jonghyun needed to take ten steps to reach each of them.
He’s too happy to complain though because it was once in life time chance to collaborate with Wanna One.
Minki was getting a headache too by how many times his baby had passed by him while he was going over the choreography again.He was learning the dances from Aaron at that time.Until now actually because damn, why would their company make them prepare for the collaboration and their comeback at the same time?
Jihoon and Daehwi were so close to either laughing or getting annoyed because they can see that their current leader was tiring himself out and just obeying his dongsaengs just like that which was so unlikely for him.
Though they can agree that in front of the camera ,the leader can’t be order around like this but on their dorm ,especially if it involved their songs ,he’s willing, too willing, to help them like what he was doing right now.Jonghyun is a BIG softy ,if you ask them.
Minki stopped for a moment to rest and joined the maknaes who were quietly watching their hyungs ,not only waiting for someone to snap first but also watching the glaring contest between Seongwoo ,Minhyun ,and Daniel whenever Jonghyun will go to the other.
‘Patience Minki.’ Minki thought to himself while chugging on his water bottle.

“Jonghyun-hyung ,can you check my lyrics?” Seongwoo asked.
“Uh sure.Is this your latest composition?” Jonghyun asked while scanning the paper that was given to him.
“Jonghyunnie hyung come and listen to my composed song.I think there was something wrong with this.” Daniel glared at Seongwoo while Jonghyun’s back was facing him.
“Ne ? Okay.He.he.he you guys are getting fired up huh?” Jonghyun panted slightly as he walked towards the younger male again with a soft smile ,grateful that his temporary members were working hard for their collaboration.
“Wait JRie,I think something’s wrong with my laptop.” Minhyun stopped him by his wrist.
“What ? I thought …”
“Jonghyunnie-hyung ,you can take care of that later.Just come here for a sec.” Daniel demanded and Jonghyun sent an apologetic look to his best friend.
He really didn’t understand what’s with s today.They were usually affectionate but not like THIS.
“Uhm ,hyung ? I’ll just-”
“But Jonghyun-hyung.I asked first~” Seongwoo whined.
“Oh sorry Seongwoo-yah.Can I please--”
“JRie.” , “Jonghyunnie-hyung.”
“Yah Kids!! Jonghyunnie is NOT your slave so stop ordering him around.” Minki finally snapped ,worried for his baby, making Jihoon smile as he collected money from Daehwi.
“Calm down Minki-ah.” Jonghyun said gently but the vocalist was still half-glaring at the three other boys who seemed to finally realize what they were doing to Jonghyun.
“Jonghyunnie ,my poor baby,come here ,rest beside me before I seriously drag you here.” Minki threatened which was not a good sign for the leader because Minki can be sweet sometimes but when he threatened someone that means that he’s serious.Damn serious..Jonghyun sighed ,still confused ,as went to his lovely dongsaeng.
The vocalist looked satisfied with that as he started to fan on himself while checking his phone.
“Drink this Jonghyunnie-hyung.” Daehwi offered with a small smile as he gave a bottle of water to their leader. “Minki-hyung is scary sometimes.” he mumbled to Jonghyun who chuckled and ruffled his hair.
“Thank you ,our maknae.” Jonghyun smiled before gulping half of its content.
“I know you’re tired.You can sleep on my lap Hyung.” Jihoon offered as they ,the maknae line, huddled around their leader who looked extremely tired.
“What about …” Jonghyun trailed off as he looked at his three other members who were looking at him apologetically and worriedly. “…the others? What’s wrong with them anyway? I’m happy that they are enthusiastic about our collaboration but can’t they just at least huddle together?”
Minki suddenly turned his sharp eyes towards the three startled males.
“You need something else KIDS ?” He asked in a calmest voice he could manage.
The three shook their head vigorously earning a snicker from the maknae line, Aaron, Baekho, and Jonghyun.Minki gave their leader a pointed look before going back to his business.
“What’s wrong with those guys anyway?” Jisung sat beside them. “Look at their faces ,they looked like they are ready to kill each other.”
The group turned to Minhyun, Seongwoo, and Daniel who were all glaring at each other.
“Are they fighting ,hyung?” Guanlin asked with a frown that soon turned into a cute pout.
“A misunderstanding ,maybe? Not sure ,grown ups are complicated.” Daehwi shrugged.Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled his hair at his statement.
‘Our maknaes are so cute.’ he thought to himself before absentmindedly looking at his dongsaengs slash best friends with a frown.
“Why were they tiring our Jonghyunnie-hyung though? Those hyungs are annoying.” Jinyoung huffed slightly.
“Aigoo.Our Jinyoungie is annoyed. Just how much you love Jonghyun?” Jisung teased.
Jinyoung cutely puffed out his cheeks like a blow fish before answering.
“I love Jonghyunnie-hyung a lot cause he gives me lots of foods.”
Jisung laughed as did the other maknaes.
“I’m so thankful for the foods. You love me because of them.” Jonghyun chuckled fondly before lying his head on Jihoon’s lap. “Ah ,I’m so comfortable. Let me rest for a while ,Jihoon-ah.”
“Yes hyung.I’ll wake you up when they are done.” Jihoon automatically caress the older’s hair.As soon as he said that, Jonghyun was already knocked out on his lap.
“Aigoo ,poor Jonghyunnie.He’s so tired from all of the preparations.” Jisung cooed.
“Those idiots better sort their asses out or I’ll beat them to pulp.” Minki threatened ,causing the idols beside him shiver in fear.
“Yah Choi Minki! Watch your language! There are kids here!” Aaron scolded across the room but the younger just rolled his eyes.
Minki’s behavior towards his temporary members was actually understandable seeing that their leader was still recovering from the flu two days ago.Not only that, Jonghyun also covered for their choreography in both comeback and collaboration performance.
Since Jonghyun practically raised Minki ,the younger was a little bit sensitive and protective over his Jonghyunnie.

“I think they just have to settle things out.”Jihoon shrugged as he pulled Jonghyun closer to his body so the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter