Double trouble

It's all fun and games
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo feels tired, he feels bored, and he is bored. Kyungsoo flips the knife in his hands back and forth. He just waits for something to happen, or someone to happen. Then it happens, he happens. Kyungsoo isn't excited, but he is rather amused. He watch a building blaze with fire, he lets a few chuckle escape from him. He stands up from where he sat, walking the opposite way of where everyone was going, he has everything plan after all. Walking out of the building and far away from it, Kyungsoo does a count down before the building too explodes and it too blaze with fire. One that is way bigger than the previous one. He laughs, there's no way Chanyeol can beat him. That is until a third building catches on fire, one bigger than his. That's when all the joy left Kyungsoo's face as he stares at the on going fire. "ing show off." He mutters bitterly getting on the car that came for him. 

When the car pulls up to the front of the mansion that he resides with the others. He was there to greet Kyungsoo. "How did you like that little bird?" Chanyeol ask from the door way, as Kyungsoo approach him with a scowl. "No one knows fire better than me, even for an egghead." Chanyeol adds quickly catching Kyungsoo's small fists. Kyungsoo huffs, yanking his hands away, pushing pass Chanyeol. "Kai is going to be pissed about this." Kyungsoo mumbles after few steps into the house, Chanyeol hums and holds Kyungsoo's waist, resting hos head on the smaller man's shoulder. "Don't care~" Chanyeol sings, kissing Kyungsoo on his cheek. "You started it after all. Soooooo not my fault." He also adds, really Kyungsoo wished he had more control of Chanyeol. Who is basically like a kid who likes to play fire and with other's lifes. But the same can be said for Kyungsoo and the rest of the people that resides on this mansion. 

"Fire isn't where I specialized anyways." Kyungsoo sighs pulling himself free from Chanyeol's hold. "How about you go see Kai. I'll be making something to eat, pretty sure they ate it all." Kyungsoo points out, making a quick escape to the kitchen leaving a very distress Chanyeol behind who probably is gonna have to hear the boss give him a hell of a scold. And he is proven right when he hears a "What the are you idiots thinking!" From the boss's office, Kyungsoo snorts imagining the offended yet hurt puppy face of Chanyeol. He likes that look, way bette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter