Beautiful Chaos

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a beautiful and bright day in Hawaii. The shooting is taking a break so Sechskies members are given some free time to spend. J-Walk, as usual, go together for culinary trip. Jiwon went back to hotel to play some games and Jaejin is nowhere to be seen. The main vocal of Sechskies decides to spend the free time relaxing on the comfortable chair placed near the garden of the hotel. After scrolling through his instagram for a while, he got bored and closed his handphone.

‘It’s getting quite boring, out here all alone doing nothing, hm..’

At that moment, he remembered what his sister Yoonji said to him. She told him that Sunghoon’s fans are asking for him during Yoonji’s instagram live.

‘Aahh I know, it’s been a while so let’s just do a quick instagram live’ he thought excitedly while opening the application.

“Oh! It’s connected already… Annyeong!”

Burst of comments begin to fill his handphone screen. Most of them are asking where is he and how is he doing right now.

“I’m doing great! It’s such a beautiful sunny day in Hawaii and my spirit is good too” he answers the questions happily. He continues the live for a while, answering interesting comments until one question caught his attention.

==Sunghoon-oppa will you get married?==

In a heartbeat, Sunghoon says with a smile, “No. I will not marry anyone”.

***

“Yah! Sunghoon! Come here!” the loud voice of Jiwon can be heard throughout the shooting location. The shooting for that day is finally over and everyone is preparing to leave to go back into their hotel rooms.

‘Uh-oh poor Sunghoon’ was what the other three members of Sechskies (Suwon, Jaeduck, and Jaejin) are thinking. Sunghoon just blinked in confusion as he looks at the other three members, signaling ‘What did I do wrong?’ gesture. The other three just shake their head and quietly urge Sunghoon to go.

“Yes, hyung? What’s the matter?” Sunghoon finally asked when Jiwon is already beside him.

“You! One of the fans commented on my SNS saying that you said that you won’t marry anyone. Is that ture?” Jiwon asked in his angry tone, the one that Sunghoon is familiar.

Sunghoon becomes more confused. “Yes. I did say that but what’s th—“

Jiwon cuts Sunghoon off and begin raising his voice. “How can you say that? You should not lie to our fans like that. I know that you want more popularity, but lying to your fans like that is not really right. If you won’t marry then who will take care of you when you grow old? Surely not your sister, she will be--“

“HYUNG!” Sunghoon’s loud scream made everyone turn their head to both of them. Sunghoon’s almost never yell to anyone and it shocked the entire crew to see him like that. The most shocked was Jiwon, he never thought Sunghoon would yell like that at him, being younger than Jiwon.

As Jiwon prepared to scold Sunghoon evermore, what he hear next stopped the words at his mouth immediately.

“Hyung, you really don’t remember that promise do you…” whispered Sunghoon. Sunghoon is looking at him with the saddest eyes he ever seen. The last time he remembered those eyes were shown on the day Sechskies disbanded.

“Remember wha—“

“Forget it, Hyung” is what Sunghoon said while passing Jiwon.

Jiwon is still frozen in his place even after Sunghoon’s silhouette can’t be seen anymore. He kept thinking what the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter