01

100 Days For My One Wished

"Well,well,well...Look likes we have a nerd in here" Niel said to his friends.

"Yah? hyung? Does'nt we always saw him at here?"Ricky said.Niel looked at him.

"He's studying in this school too.Of course we have a nerd in here"Ricky continued to talked.Not cared with Niel who looking at him.

Niel smacked his head.

"Just shut up! Will you"Niel said.

Ricky glared at Niel and stucked his tongue.

"Yah ! yah ! yah ! Stop it will you"CAP,the leader asked them to stop fighting.

Byunghun who's stand in front of them just looked at them quietly.He was never scared with them even they always get bullied him.He tried to walked passed them to his class but Changjo quickly blocked him.

"Don't ever walked before us!"Changjo said coldly.

Byunghun stopped and stared at him.Suddenly bell's ringing which the 1st period will started.Hearing the bell is already rang,Teen Top quickly walked to their own class did not even cared of him.Byunghun also did'nt want to waste his time so he quickly walked following Chunji,one of Teen Top's member from behind.He and Chunji is in a same class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

School time is over and now it's the time to going back at home.All of Byunghun classmate already gone to home.He did'nt manage to going back home earlier.He want to go upstairs on the school's rooftop for relax.This thing is almost liked his duty to go on the rooftop because everyday,he will went to there after class dismissed except for usual weekend which is not a school days.

He walked out from his class while hoping that Teen Top already gone for their home and will not blocking him from going to the rooftop.He sighed gladly when he saw there's no Teen Top at that time.

Once he on the rooftop already,he quickly take a seat at the corner and muttered something that he always do when he up there.

"Why would they always get bullied at me? Don't they ever get enough bullying at me?"

Byunghun looked down on her shoes.

"Why people does'nt liked me? Is it because of my nerd looked?" 

Sighed.

"If only I had a friend even one,I would really happy"

He slowly closed his eyes and make a wished.

"God,I hope I will get a friend even only one in my life.I don't care if I has a friend just for a short time.I only wanted to feel the feeling of have a friend in my life even once.It's useless if I have a great family and richness only but no friends in my life.I hope you will granted my wished."

After that,he breathed in and out slowly and he suddenly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun suddenly feel cold that makes him woke up.After one hour sleeping at the rooftop,he slowly straightened his body and opened his eyes.Once he opened his eyes,he saw someone in front of him.The person was looking at him with a warm smiled.He widened his eyes and quickly stood up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the bored and short chapter.But,I will make sure that the next chapter will be long and fun tor all of you to read.^^

BUING ! BUING !