story.

mullet.

“jaebum.”

 

jinyoung called the leader’s attention, the members paying no attention to it, besides the one being called. he perked up and lifted his eyes from his phone, eyes slightly widened to show his attention.

 

“oh, jinyoungie. what is it?”

 

he asked, and watched as he got up from his seat, walking over to him, then making his new seat the leader’s lap. again, the members paid no attention to it, as if it was an everyday thing. it sorta was, actually. fingers then went behind jaebum’s head, towards his neck, the victim somewhat cringing by the skin contact. soon, it brushed the longer strands of hair.

 

“…cut it.”

 

“excuse me?”

 

“cut it. your hair.”

 

“you always say that.”

 

the older of the two began to laugh, placing his phone away and wrapping his arms around the other’s waist, pressing his forehead against his temple. jinyoung couldn’t fight back the smile creeping on his face, momentarily placing his arm around his neck, bringing him closer for a short moment, but pulling away.

 

“seriously, though.”

 

“but, i like it.”

 

“i don’t!”

 

jinyoung laughed as much as jaebum did, the mullet-owner simply hiding in the crook of his neck, rubbing his side, keeping him close again.

 

“it’s ugly.”

 

“oh, so you’re calling me ugly.”

 

“yes. with that hair.”

 

they continued to tease each other, their eyes crescents as they stared at one another, jinyoung then placed a kiss on the older’s forehead, then sat up, styling his hair better. he pushed away the fringe, styling it up, brushing the sides down, then playfully making his fingers to the form of scissors, pretending to snip off the end. jaebum stared at the male as he let him play with his hair, then laughed again.

 

“you’re so passionate about my hair.”

 

“obviously. this is possibly the worst hair you’ve had.”

 

“how about the jjp era? my blond hair?”

 

“at least it was styled nicely!”

 

“hmm.. hajihajima?”

 

“oof. that was bad too. but, it wasn’t a mullet.”

 

jaebum shook his head and snickered, enjoying the audacity of the younger male. jinyoung ignored the hair for awhile, enjoying the wide smile of the leader, laughing softly and looking down.

 

“fine, i’ll cut it.”

 

jaebum decided, the same wide smile on his face, and jinyoung looked shocked at the sudden decision, pretending to be more surprised to such mundane decision.

 

“wah, seriously?”

 

“yeah. for you.”

 

“but you like it.”

 

“well, what do you want me to do?”

 

“cut it.”

 

“see, there.”

 

jinyoung giggled and kissed his temple, then cheek, making the male rest back on the seat so he could cuddle up to him, nose to his neck, then looking up to him.

 

“but, you do know i still love you, despite the ugly hair. and your ugliness.”

 

“of course. you want what’s best for me.”

 

they smiled, briefly kissing before the members could see them and tease them.

 

“it really is ugly though. and it really makes you ugly.”

 

“be quiet.”

 

jaebum shut him up by kissing him once again, jinyoung allowing the deep kiss, then pulling away again.

 

“i’ll cut it for you.”

 

“now, that’s where i draw the line.”

 

jinyoung teased the male by making more snipping noises and his scissor-fingers closing and opening. jaebum watched amusedly, laughing at the other, but his eyes filled with love.

 

“love you.”

 

“love you too. not the mullet though.”

 

“ah.. seriously.."