Together, Forever (Final)

The Online Lovers..(5 SHOTS ONLY)

It's been 2 months since Lee Joon and I were been together. Jessa, Jane Alyssa and my friends were happy for us.
But, Mom knew that I have a  Korean boyfriend so she limit my time with Lee Joon. I dated Lee Joon online cause Mom was freaking out. And finally it's end of the school year...

At The Soccer Field...
"Baby, I'm going to Korea next month" Lee Joon said sadly

"Baby, are you going to leave me? How long you'll be there in Korea?" I asked 

"Hmm, 2 months" He replied and kissed my cheeks

"I'm going to be sad for the whole summer!" I said sadly

"Don't worry I'll make ways to finished my vacation in Korea early!" He explained.
 

Then The Time Came When Lee Joon is going to Korea....
At The airport 

"Baby! Goodbye, see you again at the opening of the class!"  he said.
 

"Don't say goodbye to me baby! I'm going with you!" I said happily

Lee Joon jump in happiness and we both go to Korea.

In Korea...
Lee Joon introduced me to his parents and they're so kind and caring..
We went to SM entertainment and YG Entertainment..
And I finally meet SNSD Sunny my Idol and 2ne1!
We watch Debuts at Music Bank and Music Core..
My summer vacation in Korea was really awesome with my Baby love Lee Joon..
Even if we met at the internet, we've been lovers and so called it's ONLINE LOVERS..

MESSAGE FROM JENALYN:
Again it's Jenalyn, Thanks for reading my LOVE Story. You Know guys Korean Guys are so good. At this time Lee Dong Joon and I were together, strong and tight! hahaha lols. Hope you kpop lover girls will find your one true love KOREAN BOY.. But  please don't make it serious, maybe you can met Korean Guy, well I'm hoping to all readers that you can find your dream korean guy! hahahah lols! And thanks to my best kpop friend Jane Doven(Hyerinkiki) for writing this story.. and thanks also to Jessa! she's the one to got the idea to write my story in AFF..

Hugs&Kisses
-Jen & Dong Joon <3


*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Hyerinkiki: Guys! This is my first completed and 5 shots Fan Fic... Yeah! I'm so happy for Jenalyn to have a Korean Boyfriend. I hope I could find one too.. hahaha but thanks guys for subscribing! I hope it's okay to all of you the ending of the story. Ok It's boring cause I'm a boring writer and having some wrong grammars and spelling Lolz! hahaha  I'm so thankful to have 300+ readers and 12 subscribers.. Sorry if I mark the story RATED M at the first but, I removed it cause Jen didn't want me to write a FICTIONAL SCENE hahaha.. just read my RATED M-> fanfic "KISSING YOU IN THE MOONLIGHT" 
Again, Sorry and Thank you guys!


Loves a Lot
-Hyerinkiki

And also catch up the 2nd series of KISSING YOU IN THE MOONLIGHT and the last 5 chapters of MY WITCH GIRL!