Just Go

Just Go

"Hey, we're just friends, okay? Yes, he was my boyfriend, but that doesn't mean anything now. I'm your girlfriend. Please trust me, Hanbin."


She said those words a few weeks ago, when I got jealous of Bobby, her ex-boyfriend. They still hang out together, even though they are not in a relationship anymore. So of course I got jealous. We got into a lot of fights because of that.

But yesterday was different. I saw them together, and I finally realize how her eyes shined brighter when she was with Bobby. She looks... happier.

She can say that she loves me a thousand time. But her heart can't lie. I can see it now. I can see how she looks way happier with him.

For the first time, I didn't get jealous at all. Instead, I felt guilty. I felt like I was the one ruining their relationship. I felt like the bad person in their beautiful love story.

It really makes me reconsidering our relationship. What if she never loves me? What if I was the one forcing this relationship to her? What if she never felt the same way with me? What if she still loves him?

And those thoughts keep appearing in my head, even when I am at the studio right now. I can't think of anything else.

Stressed, I took a deep breath. I realize the only way to work peacefully, is to solve this problem first.

And the only way to solve this, is to break up with Jisoo. Even though I love her, I know that she doesn't love me. Even if she doesn't admit it. The only thing I could do, is to let her go back with Bobby. No matter how hard it is.

Now the only thing left, is how to do it. I don't think I have the guts to say it  right in front of her. I can't do it, because the little part of me still don't want to let go.

I stared at the computer for a few minutes, thinking about a way to say it.

At the end, I decided to write her a song, because that is what I am good at. It is the easiest way for me to say it.

I started making the song, while thinking about it. I want to make it as honest as possible. I want to let her know, that i will be fine if they get back together.

After a few hour, I'm done. Now, I only have to sing it to Jisoo. I hope that I won't ever regret it.

I take my phone, and start searching for Jisoo's contact. It makes me a bit sad when I saw her contact name. 'Mine'. I have to change it later. I thought. I quickly tap the call button, not letting myself hesitate.

After a few ring, she finally answer. "Hanbin?" She said. I'm going to miss her voice. I thought sadly. Hearing her saying my name is enough to make my heart pound.

"Hanbin, are you there?" Her voice brings me back to reality. Suddenly, I felt like I can't do it. It felt heavy. This is for the best, Hanbin. This is for her happiness. With the memories of Jisoo and Bobby being super happy with each other, I finally said it.

"Jisoo, let's meet."