story.

three kisses, ten-second hug, and to stare in your eyes.

today was a very eventful day for bobby and junhoe.

 

scenario one:

 

kiss one cheek. kiss next cheek. then, boom, it’s over.

 

thought junhoe, anxiously staring as bobby prepared himself for the kiss, fumbling to get to a good position, placing on his overalls promptly on his shoulder, fidgeting around from how nervous he was. he tried to laugh at the older who attempted to make their situation funny, but the aura of anxiety and awkwardness radiated from the two, it could possibly be felt from afar. neither of the two wanted this. bobby only wanted to get close to junhoe, but not this close. he can barely talk to the younger about common interests, and now they’re smooching.

 

no time could be wasted, junhoe quickly pressed his lips to his cheek, causing the victim to scream and flail away. he, himself, did the same, running away and laughing, the two cringing and staying away from each other. the fans’ screams echoed around the room, much louder compared to the earlier kisses he had to give. one down, another to go. bobby was practically curled into ball, the tension on his shoulders almost making him cramp, appearing much smaller than awhile ago, squirming around even with junhoe’s touch. then, the next kiss came, and bobby screamed and fled. everyone was enjoying their pain, even the members, through disgusted looks.

 

but, bobby couldn’t lie. junhoe’s lips were soft against his skin. it felt nice. but, was he going to admit it like jinhwan? no way in hell.

 

“you know, junhoe now had a change of heart, and now he wants to kiss bobby’s forehead.”

 

excuse me, what?

 

the MC’s words created internal chaos between the two, and chaos in the stadium, the members laughing and enjoying the two. bobby sighed heavily and pushed his hair away from his forehead, and junhoe wasn’t denying that he looked good. but, seriously, was he going to admit that? no. obviously.

 

junhoe wanted to place his hands on his shoulders, but that would create such an uncomfortable lack of space, and neither of them wanted that. he awkwardly leaned in, keeping the gap between them, and pecked bobby’s forehead.

 

will there be anymore torment for the two?

 

scenario two:

 

“i swear, we did not plan this!” donghyuk laughed ecstatically, bouncing around excitedly as he watched his favorite pair move closer to each other.

 

eyecontact. something these two rarely do.

 

they can barely stare into each other’s eyes, and the fact that they had to maintain it for as long as they could, easily drove them crazy. they shook their heads, silently accepting the challenge, soon standing in front of each other. a paper held by the MC was used to block their eyes at first, and the moment it was lifted, the literal millisecond they met eyes, they quickly averted it.

 

everyone laughed, even themselves, and bobby quickly wanted a rematch. junhoe didn’t think he’d do it, and possibly underestimated his competitiveness, but this wasn’t even a competition. bobby just, willingly, wanted to do it.

 

they stared into each other’s eyes once more, bobby’s jaw clenching, teeth gritting, fists curling, and junhoe could only smile and laugh, as he held his own hand behind his back. about five seconds, they looked away, embarrassed, and in relief of the weight getting off their shoulders.

 

scenario three:

 

“now, a 10 second hug.”

 

are you serious right now. that’s what their faces said, and once again, they obliged to the challenge.

 

the two were obviously doing this for fans, but there could obviously be a line to all of this. they had the same thought. why are you not fighting? they looked at each other’s eyes, as if trying to read their thoughts, not knowing themselves what they were thinking. it’s as if they wanted these things to happen to them, despite the cringe and the tension, and most importantly, the awkwardness.

 

junhoe, for once, initiated the hug, wrapping one arm around his shoulder, the other around his waist. bobby could only wrap his arms around his waist. the older of the two didn’t realize the smile on his face, but did realize his actions. he quickly melted in his embrace, cheek resting on his shoulder, comfortable in his arms. the younger took note of this, and was surprised, though he didn’t show it, simply his lips and looking away, fighting back a smile. he listened to the audience count, and bobby began twirling them around, laughing softly as he played along. they pulled away once they heard that time was up, and neither of them wanted to admit that they wanted it to last a little longer.

 

yeah. it was an eventful day.

 

on the way back to the dorm, they sat away from each other, thinking that they had enough skin contact the entire day. it was back to normal. bobby was talking to hanbin, junhoe was staring out the window or his phone, singing to the songs on the radio, jinhwan and yunhyeong were asleep, while donghyuk and chanwoo battled against one another in an online game on their phones. they soon got off, and said their goodnights, the groups heading off to the two houses.

 

“i’m going to drink some wine.” jinhwan grumbled and donghyuk followed the other to have wine in his room. bobby sat down on the couch tiredly, watching tv, grabbing a snack. what he didn’t expect was junhoe sitting down next to him, forcing the hyung to move, and bobby let the informality slide because he was tired. he continued to watch the movie on the tv, while junhoe hung out and used his phone, not paying much attention to the one next to him.

 

“so.”

 

“so many people are talking about us already.” junhoe used as a conversation starter, and bobby looked over to him, then scooted closer to look at the younger’s phone scrolling through the posts made by fans, all of the videos and pictures, the two chuckling softly.

 

“i’m not surprised. many people like the idea of… us.”

 

“hm.”

 

junhoe simply huffed out, and bobby didn’t know how to reply to that, so he went back to his movie.

 

“hyung, you didn’t complain at all.” he pointed out, and bobby quirked a brow, his lips, eyes not leaving the screen. he shrugged and smile, gazing over to the other, then looking away quickly.

 

“did you want me to?” he asked junhoe, who couldn’t reply the yes or no question, answering with another statement.

 

“it was unexpected of you.” his eyes went back to the screen of his phone, watching some videos, humming softly and soon turning the device off.

 

“yeah, well, i didn’t want to deny what the fans wanted.”

 

“me too.”

 

there was a brief silence between them, junhoe’s foot tapping and bobby’s legs soon propped up on the couch, comfortable by his position.

 

“what did you think of it all?” junhoe asked, looking to the male, leaning back in order to face the male with his body. bobby looked over, then back to the screen again.

 

“mmh… it was nice.”

 

“nice?”

 

“yeah. nice. i really enjoyed it all.”

 

“didn’t seem like it.”

 

"well, that’s because we were in front of the audience and our members. it was embarrassing as .” he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly shy with the conversation. “but, i admit, it was nice. your lips are really soft. it was slightly gross because i could feel the mixture of saliva and lip balm on it, but it was nice.” junhoe laughed at the description, shaking his head. “your eyes are nice too. i loved seeing it form into prominent eye-smiles. i like the color of it, too. and your hug.”

 

“ah, you practically died in my hug. i noticed.”

 

“hah… yeah. i did.” he began fiddling with his fingers, his lips nervously again, but opening his heart to the male. they were alone, so it was comfortable, and fine, but slightly awkward, just because that was their nature. “it was so comfortable. i didn’t expect it at all. it was like a big blanket… or a stuffed toy. i honestly wanted more, but that moment was fine enough for me.”

 

the younger of the two listened, staring at the male who kept his eyes low, smiling softly at the vulnerability of the man. his cheeks were rosy despite the only lighting being the tv, his features were soft, his smile on his face caused his cheeks to puff up. it was all so cute, but junhoe wasn’t going to admit that.

 

“so, you liked them.”

 

“ah, what’s with this conversation-”

 

“you liked them.”

 

“seriously-”

 

“you. liked. them.”

 

bobby huffed and poked his inner cheek with his tongue, knowing well how stubborn the younger was, so he just admitted it.

 

“yeah.”

 

“good.”

 

another silence.

 

“you know, i’m curious.” junhoe said, causing bobby to look over once again, staring at the male who looked at the tv, keeping quiet for him to continue his words.

 

“i’m curious about how soft those lips are.” he continued, dragging his tongue against his bottom lip, glancing over to meet the shocked look of bobby, eyes wide, lips parted, not speaking at all. he chuckled at the sight of it, but was also chuckling cockily at his own moves. daringly, he moved closer, bobby moving away just a little, but not lessening the gap between them.

 

“...why don’t you try for yourself?” even more daring words came from bobby’s mouth, and it was just the answer junhoe was looking for, staring at how his lips curled to a grin. his own lips turned up to a smile.

 

no more words were exchanged as junhoe pressed his lips against the older’s, arm resting on the couch’s backrest, giving the male more space to move closer. he did get closer, and as he did, the younger wrapped his arms around his waist comfortably, hand his lower back. the kiss ended, as sweet as it started, now looking at their eyes, staring, both shocked but intrigued with what they did. bobby leaned back in to kiss his lips, quickly, just to satisfy what he wanted.

 

“they’re soft.” junhoe informed and bobby chuckled, shaking his head, pulling away. he then quirked a brow, watching as he got up. “hey, where are you going?”

 

“what?”

 

“you said you liked my hugs.”

 

“yeah. and?”

 

“so, i’m giving you more of it. like what you wanted. or, you don't want it?” he teased.

 

bobby was a soft man, but it was obvious when his shoulders relaxed and his face flushed, a wide smile creeping on his face, slowly melting back into the sofa. he scooched closer to junhoe and felt his arms wrap around him, gently tugging him closer, to the point that he was resting on his shoulder once again. this time, it wasn’t that awkward, and it was much longer, and junhoe’s arms were tighter around him. it satisfied what bobby wanted.

 

“you’re so comfy.” bobby said softly, voice muffled into junhoe’s clothes, taking in his scent, eyes closed, relaxing further as he felt junhoe massage and rub his lower back.

 

“thanks?”

 

“welcome.”

 

the silence was comfortable, bobby snuggled up into junhoe’s embrace, burying his face to the crook of his neck, while junhoe relaxed and closed his eyes. he turned off the tv, and kept holding the older.

 

“will this be the last time?”

 

“the last time?”

 

“we do this.”

 

the question was so innocent, and it made junhoe smile, brushing the fringe off his hyung’s forehead, kissing it gently.

 

“...i guess that was your answer.”

 

“mhm.”