The Secret Circle

The Seven Lovely Dorks

Block B sat in a circle around a lighted candle, dressed in dark hoods. Minhyuk sat at the head of the circle, looking a little nervous.

'What are we doing here,' grumbled Jaehyo in annoyance.

'Welcome to the circle o-of secrets-' Minhyuk's voice shook. 'We will each tell our greatest secret.' He cleared his throat. 'There will be no lying.'

Taeil snorted. 'This is lame.'

'Yukwon, y-you-' Minhyuk croaked out. 'You go first.'

'I had a crush on Jiho,' Yukwon said instantly.

Jiho smiled a little. Minhyuk forced a laugh.

'Alright, Jaehyo, your turn.' 

'I'm scared of the dark,' Jaehyo murmured.

There was laughter, then Minhyuk said, 'I'll go next. I used to have the biggest crush on Yukwon.'

'Me?' Yukwon looked surprised. 'Oh.'

'Taeil, you-' 

'I like Jihoon!' Taeil covered his mouth as soon as he said this. 'Um-'

Kyung placed his hand on Taeil's shoulder. 'Honey, we know.'

Even Jihoon didn't look surprised.

'Do you-' Taeil started.

'Jihoon?' 

'Well, I don't think it's a secret that I like Taeil, so I'll- why did you scream, Taeil?- just say..... I once drew a picture of Jiho's lips,' Jihoon mumbled. 'They're just, you know, a nice shape for drawing.'

'I drew them too,' Jiho said.

More laughter. Then Minhyuk took a deep breath. 'Jiho, what's your greatest secret?'

Silence.

'Jiho.'

Kyung looked over at Jiho who was staring at the floor. 'Jiho?'

'I can't.'

'I'll go,' Kyung said. 

Minhyuk nodded and Kyung took a deep breath. 

'I like someone who's really cute and funny and soft, you know, another idol, and I hope.....'

'That she'll like you back?' Yukwon asked. 

Jiho didn't notice Kyung's eyes widen as he answered. 'Uh, yeah. Jiho, what's yours?'

Jiho stood up. ' you, Minhyuk. Did you think you were helping? Thank you, you've officially made me feel worse!' As he headed for the door, he turned back. 'You too, Yukwon. Stay out of other people's business.'

 

-private chat: esbowtome-

esbowtome: what did I do?

Coconutwaterz: I like kyung.

esbowtome: that's not my fault but wait WHAT?

Coconutwaterz: I'm sorry

esbowtome: no jiho! I referred to kyung's crush as she because

esbowtome: he likes YOU and I thought you were straight and would be disgusted if you knew

Coconutwaterz: I

Coconutwaterz: WHERE IS HE

esbowtome: in his room

Coconutwaterz: I'm going. Now.