the end

Transformers: Satzu/Twice AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, it's a fricken Transformer AU. Yes, the movie with the alien robots that can transform into cars. No, I am not high. I'm just simply bored.

“Let’s go!” Tzuyu yelled out as she called for Cogman, the respectful C-3PO look-alike who was running out of the convenience store filled with food in his hands. She waited in the car or should she say, in the transformed car version of Bumblebee. She sat in the driver’s seat. 

 

“Bee! We’re gonna get caught, let’s go!” They heard Hot Rod yell out as he zoomed past the two. Cogman entered the car as he shoved the food in Tzuyu’s lap. 

 

“Young lady, with all due respect but I risked my life for your hunger!” Cogman angrily yelled at her as Bumblebee hit the gas and sped down the street onto the highway. 

 

Tzuyu laughed as she opens a bag of chips in her lap. She picks up a chip, putting it near Cogman’s face. “Want a chip?” She jokingly says, making Cogman’s eyes turn red. “Oh wait, you can’t have one.” She pops the chip into and Cogman has lost his temper.

 

“Come here, you!” He reaches out to strangle Tzuyu’s neck and Bumblebee has had enough. They reached their hiding spot in an old junkyard and Bumblebee kicks the two out of the car.

 

“Stop fighting, will ya? You give me a headache.” He transformed to his robot-self and the two glare at each other.

 

“Yoda.” He spat out the nickname Tzuyu hated so much and she rolled her eyes.

 

“C-3PO.” She walks into the trailer that she took shelter in and heard the robots outside talking to each other. 

 

“May I ask why we are taking care of an annoying teenager scumbag?” Cogman rudely says in his British accent as Hot Rod transformed to his robot-self and throws a wheel at him from a broken down car. 

 

“Speak for yourself, Monsieur. Besides, we owe her our lives. She saved us.” Bumblebee stood beside Hot Rod and Cogman immediately calmed down as he remembered how Tzuyu saved the three. 

 

“She’s a target now. Once the government sees her...” Bumblebee made gun noises as Hot Rod slapped his metal head. Meanwhile, Tzuyu was sitting on an old lounge coach, enjoying the food Cogman stole for her. That’s when she heard a noise in the tiny room of the trailer.

 

“Uh... Guys?” She called out for the Autobots as she grabbed a baseball bat next to her. She walks closer to the noise and braces herself to open the door.

 

She breathed out. “3... 2... 1...”

 

She quickly opens to see a scared girl with a gun standing in front of her and Tzuyu immediately screams. “AHHHHHHHHH!” Her eyes widened at the gun that is pointed at her face and Bumblebee quickly rips the ceiling of the trailer off.

 

“DROP THE WEAPON, DUDE!” Bumblebee yelled out as Tzuyu was ready to be killed by a girl who looked like a Shiba Inu.

 

The girl screamed when she lifts her head up to meet Bumblebee and Hot Rod. She drops the gun and covers her head. “I’m so sorry! Please don’t kill me!” Tzuyu looks up at Bumblebee who shrugs his shoulders and places the ceiling aside. Tzuyu takes the girl out of the trailer and in front of the three robots.

 

The girl awes at them. “You’re real...” She couldn't believe her own eyes were seeing Transformers up close. 

 

“This is as real as you can get!” Hot Rod bumps his chest. Tzuyu takes the time to look at her. She had fair skin and a high nose bridge— Tzuyu had to admit that she was really cute. 

 

“Why do you look so surprised?” She asked and the girl looks at her with big eyes. Really cute.

 

“I’ve always seen them on the news... Never in real life.” The girl looks down, almost embarrassed by the fact she’s been so caged off from the world.

 

“Oh great. Another kid to take care of.” Cogman sarcastically says. “What are we? Babysitters?” His eyes flash red and Bumblebee tries to calm down the sociopathic robot. 

 

Tzuyu looks at the girl in pity. “Sorry... That’s Cogman, he’s a little off...” 

 

“Bonjour Madame, je m’appelle Hot Rod.” He takes his hand out to shake the girl's hand.

 

“Ot Rod?” The girl asks in confusion and Tzuyu facepalms, knowing that she’s asking that question because of Hot Rod’s French accent.

 

“No... Hot Rod.” He says it again, slowly but the accent was too thick. The girl tries to say his name again and Tzuyu couldn’t handle it anymore.

 

“Hot Rod!” She made sure to pronounce the “H”. She lets her hands curl into fists. “His name is Hot Rod. It’s just his stupid French accent!” 

 

Hot Rod looks at her offended. “You are stupid!” He points at her and Tzuyu huffs at him. Bumblebee salutes at the girl as he introduces himself and Cogman finally calms down.

 

“What’s your name?” The girl suddenly asks Tzuyu and the latter crosses her arms.

 

“Why should I tell you? I can’t just trust a pretty stranger.” Tzuyu scoffed and the girl widely smiles at her.

 

“You think I’m pretty?” She bats her eyes and Tzuyu mentally slaps herself as she regrets saying those words.

 

“No! N-no!” She stuttered out and the robots look at each other with a knowing look. 

 

“Oh, human love.” Cogman sighs out as he admires the two. 

 

“Stop it!” Tzuyu yells out with a blush on her face. “How did you get here and why did you have a gun with you?” She stubbornly asks, not wanting to give the pretty girl her name. Not yet.

 

She smiles again. “My name is Minatozaki Sana. I’m here out of pure curiosity, I wanted to meet one of them...” She looks at the robots and Tzuyu’s cold expression softens as she takes her hand out.

 

“Tzuyu.” Sana shakes Tzuyu’s dusty hand. “I saved one of them, or I guess three of them.” She shows a small smile as Bumblebee cheers for her. 

 

“That’s right!” He whoops out and Tzuyu rolls her eyes as she noticed Sana was still holding her hand. 

 

They both blushed as Cogman cleared his throat, making the two retract their hands from each other. “I’m sorry Miss Chou and Miss Minatozaki, but the sun is setting and I suggest we all get some rest.” He points at the sunset in the sky and Tzuyu nods. 

 

“What about her?” Hot Rod nudges his head at Sana and Tzuyu places a light hand on her shoulder.

 

“She can rest in the trailer and then in the morning, we’ll take her home. Good night, Transformers.” The robots all say good-night to Tzuyu and to Sana as well. The two walk into the trailer and Tzuyu loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter