One

Just Dance

ONF (온앤 오프), short for ‘On N Off’ previously known as WM Boys,  a 7-member South Korean boy group under WM Entertainment is reported to join the new survival show headed by producer Yang Hyunseuk, Mixnine.

This is it, the day has arrived as they will be auditioning for the new survival show. The red headed guy looked at his fellow members who looked up to him square in the eye with passion in their eyes as with no doubt that they are ready to indulge themselves as they enter a new beginning in their life aside from being a rookie group who debuted last August 2, 2017. 

Their debut song did not give them enough justice to be fully recognized by the korean netizens, this is why their company have decided to let them join the show to be known to the public's eye.

As they awaited the big arrival of producer Yang Hyunseuk and the staffs of Mix Nine they engulfed themselves in silence and let their minds to be at ease to reduce the excessive tension inside the room. They were nervous as hell but at the same time worried, not because of failing but worried for J-Us. Despite struggling with the news that his grandmother recently passed away, he decided to pursue in joining s to audition for Mix Nine. 

No words were muttered until J-Us sighed, No worries guys I can do this so stop with those looks you're giving me right now 

Minseok, the cute guy replied pouted adorably, Mianhae hyung but I believe in you, you're the coolest guy in here after all.

Everyone smiled and nodded their heads in recognition which made J-Us smile thankful for the support given by s, just in time the mixnine staffs has recently arrived and are setting up the place for few minutes from now YG and the other judge will arrive. As the crew set up the needed things, the ONF prayed and comfort one another to relax themselves.

10 minutes left, one staff shouted

They ready themselves and started warming up their vocals and a few stretches to reduce tightness of their muscles and to calm their minds.