I'll never leave you

saengil chukahamnida my love

Where's Yunnie, he isn't laying beside me.

"YUNNIE" I shouted, but no answer from him.

I take my cellphone and called his number.

Tuuut Tuuut

"Hello.."

"Yunnie, where are you now?"

"Oh, I only going to minimarket for buy some food"

"Quckly!"

"yupp.."

Me and Yunho was married one year ago. Finally I got my love and life together in our house. Every morning I usually cook for him but today I don't know why I feel lazy and won't do anything. I still laying on my bed and the blanket still covered my body.

 

Knock Knock Knock

I heard someone knocking the door, I thought it's Yunho but why he should knocked that he has a key. I get up and going to living room for open the door.

When I opened it nobody there and I see something on the floor, it's look like a box, that's cover by red paper, what's that? I try to take it although I feel scared to. Maybe it's a bomb! I take it slowly and huufffhhh ,,, nothing happen. I still stood in front of the door and bring that misterius box. I tear that cover and opened that box. OMO! I shock when something in the box was hitting my face.

"AARGGHHH...!!! What the hell is it?"

"SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA!"

Suddenly, I hear some people shout behind me, I see three people come to me and one of them brought the cake. yeeaaahh... they're Chunnie, Suie, and Minnie. They're sing birthday's song for me.

"saengil chukha hamnida saengil chukha hamnida

saranghaneun Jaejoong-ah ( ireum ) saengil chukha hamnida

saranghaneun  uri Jaejoong-ah ..."

I can't say anything for explain my feel right now, but hmmmmmm.... I love you all.

 

In the Livingroom

"Jaejoong-ah, where's yunho?"

"He went to minimarket for bought some food, I'll call him"

I take my cellphone in my bedroom, when I wanna calling his number, my cellphone was rang. Hmm?? Yunnie?

"Hello... Yunnie, Where are you right now?  are you still in the minimarket? I'm worred"

"Hello, I'm sorry hyung I'm not him, I'm a security guard in the minimarket, I only called the first dialling in his cellphone"

"Where's Yunnie?"

"I wanna tell you that there is an accident here, and the owner of this cellphone was died because of the car was crashing him"

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" My scream made all people in the Livingroom come to my room.

"Jaejoong-ah, what's wrong?" Chunnie asked me but I'm not answer him, I only talk with someone on the phone.

"HEY, YOU! DON'T MAKE A JOKE? IT'S NOT FUNNY! WHERE'S YUNHO?"

"I'm not lying hyung, someone who has this cellphone was died, we'll brought the corpse to your house, Could you tell me where's your house?"

I give him my address, and I tell my brothers that Yunho was died. They so shockto hear that but we aren't believe him, we only waiting for his corpse if he really was died. OMO! I can't hold my tears, I only cry and I feel really uncomfortable.

"Stop crying Jae-hyung." Changmin spoke to me while poke my shoulder.

"I'M WORRIED! DON'T YOU HAVE SAME FEELING AS ME? I NEVER THINK IF YUNHO REALLY DIED!!"

"I know, but we need to wait to know that's real or not, calm down." Junsu try to calm me down.

 

Knock Knock Knock

Finnaly, I hear someone knocking the door, then I run to open it. When I open the door, I feel my blood is stucked, my breath so hard because I see four people brought the coffin. Three people in the livingroom come to me and they also shock when they see the coffin .

"YUNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

 

Five minutes later

"Hey all, what are you doing?" That's Yunho.

"???????????????????????????????????"

"OMO! GHOOOOOOOSSSSTT!!!" Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin scream in a same time.

I can't believe this, right now I see Yunnie stand up in front of me. 

"Yu..yu....yunnie?"

"Yes Boo, what's wrong? What's make you cry?"

"Yunnie!" I spoke while hug him.

"What's wrong? Hmmm.. what's that? Why the coffin is here? Hey guys, why you called me ghost?"

"Are you Yunho?" Yoochun asked to yunnie.

"What the hell that question? I'm Jung Yunho"

"So, who are that people in the coffin?"

"Hey you all!" Changmin point to four people who brought the coffin, "Open it please!"

"Yes hyung!" They open it.

Yeahh...it's not Yunho. He only poor poeple with a lot of blood on his face. OMO! I can't look at him anylonger because he's so scary.

 

Night, in the Livingroom

After that we have a party to celebrate my birthday.

"HAHAHAHAHAH......So he's someone who stole your cellphone." Changmin Laugh.

"Yeahh... when I wanna catch him, he ran to street and suddenly the car crashed him. I wanna took my cellphone but it was impossible for that situation"

"Chunnie, why are you muted?" Yunho asked to Yoochun.

"Hmmmm,,,,  Are you Yunho?"

"........................................."

 

In the Bedroom

 

"Saengil Chukahamnida my love, you are my everything. I'll do the best for you.. Don't ever Cry because i'll never leave you. Sarangeun modeun geoseul chiyu hamnida ( love was cured everything )"

Yunnie whisper while kissed my forehead. This is a most beautiful night for us.

 

==============================================================================================

I'm sorry because of my FF was late to update ^^

I got busy :D

Read and Comment!

"SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA Jaejoong oppa"