You always know

Not so Lonely

A/N: I wanted to try my hand at writing some Chaera for my wife/too many titles to name, ToAnyone4Ever, I’m sorry but you’ve become my favorite and when you’re my favorite you’ll be spoiled. And I know this is probably not going to be but so good since it’s my first official writing of your ship, but don’t worry I will practice and get better and write more Chaera for you. Enjoy ^^


 

All, Park Sandara wanted to do was go home, and get straight into bed once her flight landed. Of course, it didn’t end up as smooth as she would have liked. Her luggage was lost as baggage claim, and that took some time to be located. She stopped to greet some fans, but that was fine for her. She has no problems interacting with fans who recognize her. The cab ride home nearly killed her, as the man was driving, as if he was on the run from something or someone. She almost didn’t want to leave a tip. He was looking at her so expectantly. Dara quickly handed over a tip for him, but not before telling him, “try not to almost kill anyone else.”

 

She breathed a sigh of relief, once she was finally outside of her front door. The brunette just wanted to fall into bed now. She was so tired from her long flight. The very thought of, sleeping in her own bed, was driving her to make it home in one piece.

 

“Home, sweet home.” Dara lets out a slight yawn, as she walks through the door. She has spent some time traveling and, is finally back home. Home is usually where the heart is. This is not necessary the case for her, not without one very specific person.

 

It has been some time since the official disbandment of her successful, popular group 2NE1. Dara, has had the time to adjust without the strength, support, and presence of her fellow members. That doesn’t mean she can’t still miss them, or feel the full impact of the loneliness more strongly. How could she not feel lonely without her members whom were like family. How could she not miss, Minzy, Bom, and CL.

 

No, not just CL. Chaerin, her Chaerin. Everyone knew of their bond, and connection. It was as obvious as day to anyone around them. Their connection, didn’t just end because their group did, no nothing could possibly ever break them apart. They are always in touch, still in contact. They make plenty of effort to see each other too. Whether it’s traveling to see one another in support of an event, or in some cases surprise visits that always seem to happen at the correct times. Then there are times such as these. When they can’t be together, but the thoughts are still there.

 

Suddenly, sleep is the furthest thing from, Dara’s mind. She can’t possibly sleep without at least calling, Chaerin. She has been busy too, traveling just as much and often as, Dara has. The brunette feels proud of her however, as she’s making moves and doing things for herself. Sometimes on her own, but Chaerin is determined, focused, and professional. She will succeed and, Dara doesn’t worry about her not being successful. She worries about all the basic things, like whether she has had time to eat. How is she sleeping? She must feel the loneliness too.

 

Dara, first gets herself a shower, and ready to fall into bed. She will call her as soon as she’s settled in bed. If for no other reason, but to fall asleep to Chaerin’s voice. Once out of the shower and into pajamas. She looks for her phone only to find it already buzzing. She smiles to herself when she sees Chaerin’s face flashing across her phone. It looks like she has been beaten by a matter of minutes.

 

“Chaelin!” She says happily into the phone. In that moment, Dara realizes just how much she has missed her.

 

“Hey,” She can hear the smile in, Chaerin’s voice. “I wanted to check in, and see if you’ve made it home safe.”

 

“I did, barely. My cab driver was on the run from the law. I think.”

 

“Are you sure he wasn’t trying to kidnap you?” Chaerin teases.

 

“Please.” Dara laughs. “I doubt it. I was just getting ready to call you, Chae. You beat me to it.”

 

“I could hear your thoughts. That’s why I called you first.”

 

Dara knows that is true. She and, Chaerin have always had this thing between them, like a powerful force bringing them together. They have such a strong bond and connection. People have labeled them as best friends, sure they are best friends. It’s just a bit more than that. Best friends, don’t feel the sort of attraction, and intense love they feel for one another. A best friend wouldn’t make, Dara’s heart skip so many beats, or make her want to be near her all the time. They’ve been good at hiding the true nature of their relationship. It’s either that or people would rather label it as close, best friends, than see it for what it is.

 

That’s fine with them. It means they can essentially do what they want, and now that the group isn’t active. If they want to sneak off for a romantic getaway somewhere. Who would really know? And if someone did learn of it, of course the headlines would read “Close, best friends Dara and CL on vacation together.” It’s a bit laughable to them when they think of it.

 

“I don’t doubt it. Tell me what I’m thinking of now.” Dara asks.

 

“You’re thinking of me of course.”

 

“You’re so full of yourself, Chae.”

 

“Oh, then you’re not thinking of me? As much as I’m thinking of you.” There is definitely a tease in her tone. Dara knows she misses her too. It’s not as if they don’t still talk to, Bom, and Minzy sometimes. It’s just always been different with them. What two of them have is on an entirely different level. Dara pretends she is offended.

 

“You know what? I’m hanging up, goodbye, CL.”

 

“Yah, wait. Don’t hang up, or you’ll miss out on something important.”

 

That does pique her interest. What could, Chaerin possibly be referring to. Sure she is tired, but not too tired to stop talking to the woman she loves just yet.

 

“Chae, what are you up to?”

 

“You said you miss me, right?”

 

“I did?” She laughs, but then answers in a soft tone. “I do. It feels like it’s been too long now.”

 

“I know. So why don’t you come to the door.”

 

“Alright.” Dara gives a nod. Although, she isn’t sure what exactly she’s supposed to be doing. The brunette stands just at the door, phone pressed to her ear.

 

“What am I going to see?”

 

“You should open the door, and find out, humor me.”

 

“Okay, I’ll humor you then.” Dara doesn’t hang up, but she does open the door. When she sees the familiar, feline like eyes, blonde hair, and gorgeous face of the one she has missed so. She practically drops the phone to the ground. When, Chaerin smiles at her. She feels her heart once again skipping those beats.

 

“Lee Chaerin, really!”

 

“I thought you’d be much happier to see me. Should I go?” She teases while hanging up her phone.

 

Her answer is, Dara immediately pulling her into a hug. It feels like it’s been too long since she has had the chance to hold, Chaerin. Sure, she hears her voice often. It’s not the same as right now, holding her feels perfect. When she feels the blonde return the embrace. Whatever loneliness she has felt is suddenly gone, and all that matters is the two of them.

 

“Hey, baby.” Chaerin whispers softly, rubbing her fingers through her brown locks. Dara pulls away enough to look at her.

 

“How long have you planned to surprise me like this?”

 

“It was a spur of the moment thing, or maybe, I just missed you too.”

 

“I’m so glad you’re here.” Dara admits, and leans up to kiss her lips. It’s soft, slow, an indication of more to come later. Chaerin, has always been able to tell what she was thinking, or what she needed. It doesn’t surprise her that she would fly here just to be with her.

 

“I’m glad too. Are you letting me in or…”

 

“Silly.” Dara kisses her lips once more before letting her inside. Chaerin being here couldn’t have come at a better time. It is one of those much needed visits.

 

“It’s like you just knew I needed you now, right at this specific moment.”

 

The blonde nods, of course she knew. They never needed much words between the two of them. Not when a gesture, look, or simple touch spoke so many volumes.

 

“I know what you’re thinking.” Chaerin tells her softly, with a squeeze to her hand. Dara squeezes back. They don’t even need words now. The simple, but loving gaze is more than enough. She couldn’t possibly feel that aching loneliness now, not when, Chaerin is standing right here with her. Everything, is always okay as long as they’re together.

 

“Yeah, you always do.”


 

A/N: Okay, this was so terrible and I’m so sorry. Feel free to trash this in PM, but I will definitely practice and write better Chaera for you. Hell I’ll write whatever you want honestly. Get used to being my favorite. ^^