Can't Sleep Without You

Can't Sleep Without You
Can't Sleep Without You
 
 
 
Silence engulfed the room. Hansol faintly could make out voices and laughter from the living area where most of the UNB members were hanging around. He had been with them earlier but retreated to his room as if he wasn't feeling very well. UNB had a packed schedule today so most of them didn't manage to get enough rest. Besides, the 23 year old had been feeling a little sick since yesterday but he didn't think it was serious enough to mention. Right now though, the idol wanted nothing more than to lay down and be enveloped in his bed sheets. So he did exactly that, soon drifting into a slumber.
 
 
Some time passed and suddenly, the door to his dormroom - which Hansol shared with Jun - was opened. It was Feeldog who wanted to check on . The leader carefully put his hand on Hansol's forehead to see if he had a fever and let out a relieved sigh when he realised that it didn't seem to be the case. He silently left the room again to check on what medicine they had at home and order some warm soup for their sick member. Then, he proceeded to tell the others to keep it down a bit.
 
 
It was not until Feeldog's voice called him to dinner that Hansol opened his eyes. Reluctantly, he sat up. It took him a moment to adjust and he rubbed over his eyes. He then dragged his feet off the bed and stretched his arms above his head while letting out a small yawn. That had been a nice sleep. As Hansol was about to leave the room his eyes fell on the untouched bed on the opposite side. Jun was in Japan right now for promotions with U-Kiss. Hansol would be lying if he said he didn't miss him. Because he did. In fact, he missed him quite a lot. A sigh escaped his lips and he left the room.
 
 
During dinner, Hansol noticed how kind the members were acting towards him. Not even once did they make fun of him as they usually jokingly would. He wondered if Feeldog told them to behave themselves and smiled a little at that thought. It was when Daewon wanted to feed him that he felt it was a bit too much but he still couldn't help but laugh. And the next thing he knew was the spoon that Daewon had forced into his mouth.
 
 
At night, when Hansol was lying down again, he suddenly felt lonely and cold. Even though he hugged his arms around himself, he started shivering. The blanket didn't seem to help in keeping his body warm. Hansol started tossing around and was about to stand up to see if anyone else was still awake when suddenly two strong hands stopped him in his movements. He couldn't quite see who it was since the room was so dark. He felt around with his hand until it landed on another hand. He immediately recognised it.
 
 
"Jun?"
 
 
"Hey."
 
 
Jun was back. Finally.
 
 
"Do you mind lyin-"
 
 
"Yeah, give me a moment."
 
 
Hansol didn't have to finish his sentence for Jun to understand. When the younger returned after changing his clothes he didn't lose any time and slipped under Hansol's blanket. He put his arms around Hansol's upper body and hugged him tightly. Soon, Hansol's shivering stopped and he buried his face in the crook of Jun's neck.
 
 
"You smell so nice... I really missed you, Jun."
 
 
Hansol kept softly murmuring incoherent words. But it was mostly his sleepiness that talked and Jun silently listened. After a while, the older finally drifted into sleep. He had no idea about how fast Jun's heart had started beating at his words nor the fact that it was Jun now who had a hard time falling asleep with Hansol's body so close to his own.