Chapter four

(S)Mystic Messenger

Chapter four

Dance class would not be divided in levels that day. They were preparing a new choreo for the final party, and they were going to perform all together. Of course center spots and solo were going to be for the best of the students, and everyone knew the best were Jongin, Taemin, Ten, and maybe Taeyong.
Johnny was super anxious. Ten and him were going to share the same space after they chatted, after Johnny creeped on the youngest's IG account, even if the latter wouldn't know that. Jaehyun kept laughing for the situation.
"If I were you I would be with Ten right now... Did you hear him, he doesn't know anyone."
"Can you please just stop? Someone here is trying to improve himself" Yuta interrupted Valentine boy, focusing on the moves the teacher was showing them. Yuta was really a great dancer, but for some reasons he obtained just a few times the center spots. Sicheng too was very good, but a lot underrated, but he didn't care.He was very grateful just for being there, at SM dance academy, the most exclusive school of arts. 
Jaehyun also didn't care for the center spot: he was one of the top vocalists, he always obtained a lot of lines when it came to sing. 
Johnny was wondering if it was right for him being there. His voice was defined "y" by the teachers since the first audition, but he didn't obtain a lot of space in the songs, not in singing neither in dancing.
Lost in his thoughts Johnny kept exercising until the teacher smiled satisfied and let them go home. Johnny sat for a while while Yuta and Sicheng left together. Jaehyun left after a bit.
At the center of the room there were a few boys still practicing. Taeyong and Ten were among them. Johnny asked himself where they could possibily find the strength to keep dancing. They were basically covered in sweat, still they keep repeating the dance moves watching theirselves on the mirrors.
"Look at us, we're like girls watching their boys playing football. But our boyfriends are dance gods, that's even better" Jaehyun said to him.
"Didn't you leave?" Johnny asked, his voice a little bit louder. He was sure Jaehyun left already.
"Could I possibly ever miss my boyfriend dancing?" Jaehyun replied with a question, sitting near him.
Johnny never questioned how much Jaehyun and Taeyong loved each other, but the first never expressed his feelings like this.
"I'm going to say to Taeyong you called him your boyfriend" Johnny mocked him.
"I'm going to talk to Ten if you'll ever dare to do that" Jae hit them on the shoulder.
Johnny laughed, then he looked at Ten again. Right in that moment he was doing a body roll. Johnny choked.
"Okay, why don't you try speak to him? Just once?" Jaehyun asked again, this time being serious.
"I don't know, it will be weird... What should I say?"
"Ask him to go at a bar, it's not like you are going to propose him!"
Il discorso si spezzò pochi secondi dopo, quando Taeyong, finalmente stanco, li raggiunse. Jae lo tirò verso di sé e lo fece sedere sulle sue ginocchia, ignorando gli sguardi degli altri, e lo baciò, mentre lo stringeva in vita verso di sé.
Jaehyun stopped talking. Taeyong joined them. He was all covered in sweat and his scent was not exactly the best, but Jaehyun didn't care and made the older sit on his lap and then he kissed him, not caring about other people in the room."
"Who gave you the right to be so y on stage? If they're not giving to you the center position I'm going to break someone's bones"
Taeyong blushed. He wasn't used to Jaehyun being like that.
"Your boyfriend is so good... Sometimes I really want to clap him" Taeyong said to Johnny instead.
"What's wrong with the both of you? He's not my boyfriend."
"Go talk to him! He doesn't know anyone, he would be so happy! Also you could ask how he knows our app..."
“Okay, now please get up or I won't be able to walk later" Jaehyun interrupted him "but you should do as he says, Johnny."
The two left together, holding their hands. Johnny was still focusing on Ten. He was the only one still practicing. Johnny thought of saying to the other to stop being so hard on himself and stop practicing because he was already perfect, but he wasn't brave enough, so he just left the room.